Florida Panhandle

Tried to do a few searches, and really didn't see anything for us folks that live here in the panhandle.

I'm in Destin, FL 31 yr old male, moderately handsome, completely fit, and I'm 6' tall, weigh 185 lbs, with dark features. I'm a white guy but tan very well.

I'm looking for a female to play with, would be open to couples if the vibe is right.

I have plenty of pics to share for anyone interested.

I'm interested in playing out numerous fantasies, and in this relationship it should be completely mutual. Hope to hear from someone that is close to me

Adding some key words for search purposes:
Destin
Fort Walton Beach
Crestview
Niceville
Valparaiso
Navarre
Pensacola
Santa Rosa beach

Last edited:
Why bother? Most of the women in this area look (and act) like they were kicked off the Greyhound in P'cola for being disorderly.

Cheap-looking tattoos, tatty clothes, ratty dye jobs, no makeup...

What a shame, too, as we are in close proximity to Alabama. They're rednecks, sure, but my god, between 18-45, they are some of the most beautiful women to grace this earth.

But once they cross that state line, watch out.

Why bother? Most of the women in this area look (and act) like they were kicked off the Greyhound in P'cola for being disorderly.

Cheap-looking tattoos, tatty clothes, ratty dye jobs, no makeup...

What a shame, too, as we are in close proximity to Alabama. They're rednecks, sure, but my god, between 18-45, they are some of the most beautiful women to grace this earth.

I'm not and I crossed the state line fully in tact.

There was an old story about a town that had a new industry moving in, and consequently interest was high in moving there among people looking for the good paying jobs that would soon be available.

One of the local residents was doing his Saturday yard work when a man stopped his car at the curve, rolled his window down and inquired, “Hey, Buddy! Do you mind asnswering some questions for me?”

The homeowner strolled over to the car and said, “Well it depends, what would you like to know?”

“Well, I’ve been thinking of moving to this neighborhood and I was wondering what the people are like that live around here”.

The man rubbed his chin for a few seconds, then said “Tell me what the people are like where you come from”.

The gentleman in the car responded, “They are all nasty people. They are stupid, lazy, back biting folks, who are always sticking their noses in other folk’s business”.

The other man rubbed his chin once again and said, “I’m afraid sr that you are going to find that the people who live here are EXACTLY the same”.

A little while later, another car stopped and the driver asked the same question as the previous man. Again the resident asked the newcomer to tell hm what folks are like where he comes from.

“They are GREAT people. They are smart, industrious, loving folks, who are always there to lend a hand and inquire how things are going and ask if there is anything they can help with”.

Again the resident rubbed his chin as if in deep thought and responded, “I think you are going to find that the people in this neighborhood are EXACTLY the same”.

There was an old story about a town that had a new industry moving in, and consequently interest was high in moving there among people looking for the good paying jobs that would soon be available.

One of the local residents was doing his Saturday yard work when a man stopped his car at the curve, rolled his window down and inquired, “Hey, Buddy! Do you mind asnswering some questions for me?”

The homeowner strolled over to the car and said, “Well it depends, what would you like to know?”

“Well, I’ve been thinking of moving to this neighborhood and I was wondering what the people are like that live around here”.

The man rubbed his chin for a few seconds, then said “Tell me what the people are like where you come from”.

The gentleman in the car responded, “They are all nasty people. They are stupid, lazy, back biting folks, who are always sticking their noses in other folk’s business”.

The other man rubbed his chin once again and said, “I’m afraid sr that you are going to find that the people who live here are EXACTLY the same”.

A little while later, another car stopped and the driver asked the same question as the previous man. Again the resident asked the newcomer to tell hm what folks are like where he comes from.

“They are GREAT people. They are smart, industrious, loving folks, who are always there to lend a hand and inquire how things are going and ask if there is anything they can help with”.

Again the resident rubbed his chin as if in deep thought and responded, “I think you are going to find that the people in this neighborhood are EXACTLY the same”.

Well played, but he probably doesn't get it

He did write the that girls from South Alabama were beautiful so he must have been including you. :)

Next time you get into a knot fucking your special other and they ask what the fuck you;re doing, just say you heard about this new position and you're trying out Florida Panhandle....

Closer to Gainesville than the panhandle....but we do get that direction often.

We've found that there are great people, sexual people, trailer trash people, assholes, morons, and friendly people everywhere....depends what you're drawn to and who YOU are. :D (just wanted to chime in!)

I'm from Ohio, but my husband and I have lived down here for a while now. Just happy to meet some neighbors on Lit :D

We've found that there are great people, sexual people, trailer trash people, assholes, morons, and friendly people everywhere....depends what you're drawn to and who YOU are. :D (just wanted to chime in!)

I'm from Ohio, but my husband and I have lived down here for a while now. Just happy to meet some neighbors on Lit :D

I'm glad that you chimed in 😜

I'm North of Gainesville myself. Wife and I love to play with others too.

Crazy to think I live in FL and that's still like a 8 hr drive with traffic and having to make a stop or two from here to a place in the panhandle like Destin or Pensacola etc.

Another Panhandler? There aren’t many! I’m a bit east of Panama City. Well met!

Back