Protection (closed)

Finding a gentle rhythm of moving together . . . I had forgotten myself how incredible the sensation of a slow, intense love-making could be . . . feeling your tight muscles alternately grip and release my cock. Our kisses becoming increasingly more passionate . . . tongues almost fighting back and forth . . .

Lifting my hips as I stroke inside you . . . making contact with your clit as I plunge once more . . . maybe just a bit deeper this time . . .

Nothing said between us . . . just the soft, yet intense moans of intense pleasure exchanged by two lovers . . .
 
The soft candlelight, the gentle rhythm of his hips pressing into hers, the moans and the sighs, it was all perfect. Michaela had never had a man care so much about her. She kissed Alan passionately, her tongue fighting against his until she let him win. It was magical.

When he changed positions and started rubbing against her clit, she gasped and moan, bucking against Alan’s hips. Each time he did it, she moaned and her hips pushed up, searching for more. She was going to cum and it was going to blow her mind. She could feel the familiar tightness in her belly, the shaking of her thighs.

“Alan.” She whimpered, her nails scouring over his shoulders and back. “Oh!” She cried out as she came, her tight passage clenching and pulsing around him.
 
That was all it took . . . the sensation of you cumming . . . the increased tension of your tight wall of muscles gripping my firm shaft . . . the way you arched your back and pressed up against me from the bed . . .

"Yesssssssssss. lover . . . ohhh, yesssssssssssss!" MY own orgasm exploding from deep within . . . unleashing a torrent of hot seed . . . spasm after spasm . . . .

Seems like forever . . . then the sudden exhale of breath as our bodies feel the release of such an intense expression of emotion . .
 
Michaela was panting as she felt Alan cum deep within her, each pulse coating her with salty warmth. She sighed, trying to catch her breath as he pressed his full weight down on her. She loved the feeling of his body pressed to tightly against hers.

She was horrified to feel tears on her cheeks and she sniffled, giving him a watery smile. It was such a beautiful moment that she couldn’t help crying, but she hated that he was seeing her in a moment of weakness.

“I’m sorry, Alan.” She said softly, her lips pressing against his. “I’m just so happy.”
 
"Not a thing wrong with happy tears."

Rolling onto the bed beside you and pulling you close . . . reaching down to pull a sheet up over us . . . god, it feels so good having your naked body next to mine . . .

"I better not stay too long tho . . . I'm afraid I might fall asleep here and it's probably not a good idea for Molly to wake up in the morning and find me in her mommy's bed."

"And you don't need to tell her in the morning why Mommy has a big smile on her face!"
 
“Stay for a little while.” She said as she snuggled up against his naked chest. She sighed as she pressed her cheek against his shoulder, tracing her fingers over his skin. “It might be a little late to say this, but I think I like you.”

She pressed her lips against his shoulder, her eyes drifting close. Michaela felt safe for the first time in years. She had found a man that she could love and would take care of her and Molly. It seemed too good to be true.
 
"I'll stay as long as you like . . . and yes, sweetheart, I like you too. I've always thought you were a special lady, just the way you handled yourself in the office and in the courtroom."

Holding you tighter as you snuggle in against me . . . your breasts pressed into my side. I feel your even breathing and I know you are drifting off. Trying not to fall asleep . . . it's been a long day . . . I'll get up in a little while and get dressed. If Molly finds me asleep on the couch on the morning . . . she'll just think I am waiting to take her to PreSchool and make sure Mommy gets to work safely . . .

She doesn't need to know any more than that.
 
Last edited:
“I think I’d like you to stay forever.” She said in a sleepy voice as she drifted off into sleep. She was exhausted, her body still humming with pleasure, and she loved the way that he held her tightly against his side.

“Would you call in to work for me in the morning and tell them that I won’t be in? I think I want to take a few days off.” She deserved the vacation after so many weeks without a break. Maybe she and Alan could get to know each other better in that time.
 
"I'll be here . . .but right now you need to get some sleep. I'll take Molly to PreSchool in the morning and tell her that you will pick her up for that lunch we had to skip yesterday."

Kissing you on the forehead . . sliding my hand down and squeezing your ass . . . "Nice ass."

Grabbing my clothes and getting dressed before heading downstairs to sleep on the couch . . . setting the alarm on my phone.
 
Michaela smiled sleepily as Alan kissed her forehead and squeezed her ass. She snuggled against the pillows, sighing as he covered her shoulders with her blanket and then silently dressed. Could she really have been so lucky as to happened into a relationship with a decent man? Her track record wasn’t the greatest when it came to men, but Alan was a cop, one that would protect her no matter what.

The next morning, Molly was up bright and early, poking Alan in the shoulder as she stood there in her pajamas. His alarm had yet to go off, but the five year old was curious as to why he was on their couch.

“Alan, I’m hungry.” She whined, dancing from one foot to the other as she waited for him to wake up. “Mommy wouldn’t wake up and I’m hungry.”
 
Stirring out of a deep sleep. I turned over to a poke in the shoulder from Molly . . . "I think your mommy was really, really tired last night. She told me she is going to stay home today. So let's let her sleep."

Following her into the kitchen, "You'll have to help me find the dishes and cereal and milk. After you get dressed, I'll take you to school. Mommy said she would pick you up today and take you out to lunch."

Still seeing a questioning look on her face, "I got really tired sitting in my car last night, so I came in and slept a little while on your couch . . . was that OK?"

Have this feeling that you slept really well last night . . . right?
 
“I don’t mind.” She said in answer to his question. “I like you.” She said with a grin as she tugged on his arm and pulled him into the other room.

Molly showed him around the kitchen, directing him to where the bowls were and then the spoons and then the cereal. She climbed into her seat at the table and sat patiently as he poured her cereal and added the milk. She ate with a healthy appetite and asked for more, devouring what she was given.

“I get lunch with mommy and then my daddy will call tonight! I get to talk to him once a week.” She told Alan, her leg kicking in the air as she ate her cereal. “I wish he would call more but mommy says that where he is there isn’t a lot of time for phone calls.” As young as Molly was, she hadn’t been told that her father was in prison but simply on a trip a half a world away.

“Alan, will you go check on mommy? I’m going to go wash my face and put on my dress.” She pushed away from the table when she was finished, scurrying away in a ball of energy to do her morning routine.
 
"Sure, I'll go check on her . . . you finish getting ready and then I'll take you to school."

Walking upstairs to your bedroom, I walk in to find you still curled up asleep . . . with one hell of a big smile on your face. Leaning over, I kiss you on the cheek . . .as you finally stir, "Molly wanted me to come up and check on you. She's ready for me to take her to school and is expecting you to pick her up for lunch."
 
Michaela stirred with a sigh, her eyes opening as she looked up at Alan with a sleepy smile. “You don’t have to take her to school. I can get dressed and do it.” She said in a soft voice, wondering if she were asking too much of Alan to take care of her daughter. “Just give me five minutes.”

She started to sit up and was gently pushed back to the bed by him. She looked up at him and then smiled. “You’re too good of a man.” She said softly, tilting her head up towards him for a morning kiss.
 
"Stay right where you are, missy . . . I already told her I was taking her to school and that you would pick her up for lunch." Leaning over to give you that kiss your lips are puckered up for.

"I'll be back in 30 minutes and I expect to find you right where I left you . . . understood?"

Another kiss . . . and out the door before Molly catches us. "Let's go Molly. Your mom's awake and you can run into her bedroom and tell her goodby."
 
“Do I get a reward if I am?” Michaela asked with a grin as she snuggled back beneath the sheets, laughing softly as Alan exited the room after another kiss.

Molly came running in a few moments later, hugging her mom tightly. “Have a good day at school, baby. I’ll pick you up for lunch and we’ll go somewhere special.” She promised her little girl, smiling as Molly agreed. “And thank Alan when he drops you off.” She whispered against her little ear, kissing her cheek and then letting her go on her way.
 
Watching from the doorway at mother and daughter. Molly comes running from you bed, "Ok, I'm ready."

A quick drive to the school and checking Molly in; a quick talk to the director to let her know that the situation of yesterday had been resolved, but for the next few days, the observation would be continued and the restrictions on who could pick up Molly were still in place.

Stopping by a local flower shop on the way back to your house . . . (I am off duty once I dropped Molly off) . . . a single red rose . . .

Walking back into your house . . . locking the door behind me. Making my way up the stairs and directly to your bedroom. "Are you ready for coffee, or did you have another reward in mind for being a good girl? (Laying the red rose on the pillow.) And in my humble opinion, young lady, you were very good last night!"
 
Michaela was still in bed by the time Alan returned from dropping Molly off at school. She had dozed while he was gone, enjoying a day off from work for a change. She could quickly get use to the idea of not having to work as she stretched and moved under the covers. Especially if they were spent with a handsome cop, she smiled at that thought.

She heard the door open and close, the heavy footsteps of someone on the stairs and then he was there, a red rose in his hands. She smiled as he made his way to the bed and placed it by her pillow. She stared up at him as he asked if she was ready to get up and she simply grinned up at him.

“Oh no, officer, I think that I was actually bad last night.” She slid from beneath the covers, still naked from the night before, and kneeled on the bed before him, her fingers working in the collar of his shirt as she unbuttoned it and pushed it off his shoulders. “Very, very bad. I think I want to be bad this morning too.” She purred, giggling as she undressed him.
 
"Well, young lady, before I can determine what kind of reward you receive this morning, I need to do something about this hunger I have . . . I need something to eat and I think you have just what I am looking for."

Allowing you to finish undressing me, although I do help a bit by kicking off my slacks and boxers to help. "Now lie back there, young lady, and let me see what I can find that will satisfy this appetite that I have."

As you lie back with a very inviting smile on your face, I crawl onto the bed and gently spread you legs, like I need any effort to do that!! Kneeling between your spread thighs, I start with a kiss up your inner thigns . . . I know where I am going and not going to stop until I get there . . .
 
Michaela lay back on the bed, her hair a halo around her head as she parted her thighs under his gentle pressure. She sighed, feeling his lips caress her inner thighs with gentle caressing kisses. It had been a long time since someone had given her oral sex and she tensed slightly as his mouth got closer and closer to her wet and aching center.

“Alan…” She moaned softly, her hands moving to trace through his hair and over his shoulders. She gasped at the first touch of his lips against her wet flesh and her body arched off the soft bed, pressing firmly against his mouth. “Oh, more of that, please.” She whimpered.
 
It's been a long time since I have had a time like this . . . you are going to find out just how much I like making love with my mouth and tongue . . . not just eating pussy . . . but making love. Sliding my hands under your butt and lifting your pussy to my mouth . . . already so warm and wet . . .

Splitting your soft folds with my tongue . . . dragging my tongue across your clit . . . feeling your thighs squeeze my head . . . there's something about making love with my tongue!! Maybe it's the intimate taste of a woman's sexual center? Or the inhaling of the scent emanating from her most intimate places? But it is intoxicating . . . and I don't want to stop . . . I want to feel your thighs squeeze my face when you cum . . . I want to taste you sweet nectar as it fills my mouth . . . I want to hear your moans and cries of ecstacy!!
 
The first gentle touch of a tongue against her most intimate area had Michaela cooing with pleasure. She squirmed in his grip, her bottom held firmly in his hands as she offered herself to him. Her fingers gripped the bed sheets tightly, her thighs trembling and squeezing his head as his tongue dragged slowly across her clit.

“Oooooo…” She whimpered, her body shivering as his tongue made sweet love to her body.

“Right there.” She moaned as his tongue found her clit again, flicking wetly across the hard little nub. “Yes!” Her cries were full of passion and joy as he drove her towards heaven.
 
Feeling your thighs tense up as your aroused state heightens . . . all the encouoragement I need to "dive" deeper in your pussy . . . feeling the moistness of your inner folds on my face as my tongue moves from clit to your tunnel and back to your clit again . . .

Without even thinking about it, my cock begins to harden . . . but, my 'little buddy' is going to have to wait his turn . .. right now, all I can think about is driving you closer and closer to edge . . . and over it

I'm having so much enjoyment from having your tight little ass in my hands while my tongue is buried in your sweet opening . . . your juices beginning to flow . . . what a wonderful taste you have . .
 
As his tongue moved from her clit to her wet entrance, Michaela cried out. The grip on the sheets became painfully tight and her thighs clamped tightly around Alan’s head. She was wriggling hotly against the bed, her moans loud and breathless as he pushed her towards her ultimate goal.

She shattered, inside and out. She came had with a yelp, her hips pressing hard against his mouth as her legs held him in place. Her wet flesh pulsed as she saw stars behind her eyes, a whimpering sigh escaping from her lips as she rode out the violent storm. Only his hands on her bottom kept her from leaping completely from the bed.
 
No mistaking when the magic moment came . . . it's a good thing Molly is at school . . . she would definitely be wondering why Mommy was yelping and moaning in her bedroom . . . what was Alan doing to her?

I stay with you . . . my mouth covering you completely between your thighs . . . licking up as much of your sweet nectar as possible . . . the rest of it dripping from my chin and onto your thighs and butt . . .

As your legs ease their grip on my head, I crawl up the bed beside you and pull you close to me . . . "Can we tell Molly that her Mommy is happy now?" Your hard nipples press into my chest . . . just as my hard shaft presses into you thighs . . .
 
Back
Top