Another Dose of Poisyn.

lady_poisyn

Seductive Kitten
So on further talks with Koneko i have decided to put some of my pics back up, but this time, I'm really gonna need ideas, i wanna hear your thoughts, so don't just look, say something, then do what ever else strikes your fancy =^_~=

first few pics are honestly gonna be old ones till new ideas, (and till Koneko brings in a new camera :p) emerge.

same rules as last time guys, no face shots, and no full nudes =^_^=

Last edited:
and last set for tonight =^_^=
hopefully i'll get more feed back this time round :p
give me a reason not to disappear this time :p

love to hear from you sexy ladies too =^_~=

Last edited:
Hey there lady! I guess I wasn't around the last time you posted your pics, but I'd like to think you are a beautiful lady :D

I liked the loepard pic you have shared, mind if I slowly unzip it ? ;)

Loved the ink in the second set! I'd love to see you in stockings if you were looking for new ideas :p

Welcome back I guess ? :)

:rose:

Last edited:
Hey there lady! I guess I wasn't around the last time you posted your pics, but I'd like to think you are a beautiful lady :D

I liked the loepard pic you have shared, mind if I slowly unzip it ? ;)

Loved the ink in the second set! I'd love to see you in stockings if you were looking for new ideas :p

Welcome back I guess ? :)

:rose:

why thank you darlin :rose: i have some stocking pics that will go up later on, gonna work through the old sets while we think up new ideas =^_~=

I love those pics darlin', I am hard as a rock and I would love to cum all over those beautiful tits. I love the pic in the corset. Hott. Thanks for posting.

I love those pics darlin', I am hard as a rock and I would love to cum all over those beautiful tits. I love the pic in the corset. Hott. Thanks for posting.

lol, thank you for the complement =^_~=

just in case any one is wondering what that little pic is in my siggy- well the one OTHER then the poison bottle XD

Last edited:
Your next dose.

here is your dose for tonight =^_~=
i think i may keep it at 5 pics a night till all the old ones i liked are back up, and then we'll go from there.

so enjoy =^_~=
:kiss:

Last edited:
To put it simply, you have a very beautiful body. I would love to share it with my girlfriend or your man. Please keep the photos coming.

been wondering, should i add in some of my art work along with my photos or keep this a pure body thread?

very sexy pics you have a hot body. we will enjoy everything you show us. I cant wait to see more.

So on further talks with my Koneko i have decided to put some of my pics back up, but this time, I'm really gonna need ideas, i wanna hear your thoughts, so don't just look, say something, then do what ever else strikes your fancy =^_~=

first few pics are honestly gonna be old ones till new ideas, (and till Koneko brings in a new camera :p) emerge.

same rules as last time guys, no face shots, and no full nudes =^_^=

Very nice! Lovely to see you and your great photos back. Love the bra tease shot!

very nice and glad you reappered and it would be awesome to see some of your art work

lol kinda nice to be back =^_^=

which art works should i post? dirty or just anything?

(a side note:
sorry to old fans, i just go through random self doubt periods- especially when i have a large lack of responses :/
this last time i also in part took down pics till i could discuss with koneko wither they wanted to share any part of me or keep me all to them selves XD )

Might I say, you have one sexy and seductive smile. A lightly devilishness to it as well.

Might I say, you have one sexy and seductive smile. A lightly devilishness to it as well.

lol, thank you =^_^= honestly i don't like to smile much -_-' i don't like the look of it myself (there's that self esteem issue again) but i'm doing it more and more lately =^_~=
i hear i have an evil giggle to XD but more often heard is the joyful or seductive one =^_~=

lol, thank you =^_^= honestly i don't like to smile much -_-' i don't like the look of it myself (there's that self esteem issue again) but i'm doing it more and more lately =^_~=
i hear i have an evil giggle to XD but more often heard is the joyful or seductive one =^_~=

Who says evil can't be seductive as well ;)

Back