Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch)

ran57gr said:
Ok, we'll play it good cop - bad cop and cover all possibilities.
You two naughty girls just gave me an even naughtier idea with this police angle... ;) ...stay tuned!
 
Paying a long-overdue visit to a friend! I am mesmerized by the erotic world that your work portrays. I will be a regular here from now on.

kisses,

monique
 
hi there Irez.....
so glad to be back...i was starved from internet for about a month and...well......i missed alot i see...:)
once again..i love your art...the new set is incredible.....i love the "best of both worlds" pencil and "happy holligans" one...the tattos on her breasts are lovely...:)


oh..and i love he "respect my pussy" comic...lol..id love to see sommore of your work in comic form.......


till next i am able to connect....
 
IrezumiKiss said:
Java >> I'm happy you look like and are being you, too. Very, very happy. ((drools)) :heart: :heart: :heart:


Nope, I'm a Yank. :p

Why do you ask? Am I coming across as a Brit in my words or in my drawings?

I do know that the UK seems to have the world market cornered on busty women...maybe some of that love (some would say "fetish") is seeping out!


"Hoodies" are the British moral panic du jour.
 
Great artwork! I love that you draw all shapes and sizes.

Got any new pieces to share? :)
 
Absolutely incredible stuff...

May have to have you take a look at one of my stories for an illustrated submission sometime if you're interested.
 
A much belated Shout-Out Post! Then on to some more new art!

Ekserb said:
As someone who considers himself slightly talented, I'd like to say that I think your work is amazing. Your figures are perfect and the attention to detail is right on.

I especially liked the skin in this one. The folds and fingers are exquisite.

Do you work with live models or draw from memory? Or a combination of both?

Do you have any specific artists that you consider inspirational? I'd like to think I see some early Frazetta in your line drawings. His women were especially curvy, too.

There is at least one store/gallery in Miami Beach that I think would be very interested in your work. I haven't been there in a while - the next time I'm on South Beach I'll swing by and get some contact info for you.

Again, really great work.
Ekserb, thanx for the kind words. I've been neglecting this thread as of late and have been meaning to reply to you, but some of the works I'd been drawing have been taking their sweet time in finishing up.

I’m still ironing out kinks in my pitching arm as I do my art, as I’ve been sleeping on it for a lot longer than I’d want to admit due to general life malaise and other distractions. But it’s fun getting back into the joy of drawing and creating again.

Frazetta is definitely an inspiration and I actually have some of his older comic work which I’ve always admired. I think most of my artistic impetus, in these days and thinking of the past, a lot of it has to do with Heavy Metal magazine (which Frazetta was part of) and most of the erotic South American and European artists featured in their publications. I read that mag a gazillion times as a young’un and when I got old enough to search out the names of the artists showcased there, it was like a new world opened up to me. And now I’ve gone beyond that, discovering other works and publications catering to the adult comic and erotica market, featuring the same and different artists, such as French Kiss magazine (stateside version of Kiss Magazine from Brazil). I could list so many names, like F. Solano Lopez, Jordi Bernet, Milo Manara, Noe, but the main artist I’m fascinated by right now would be Fernando Caretta. He has great technical skill for realism, yet doesn’t sacrifice his comic, cartoon-like whimsy for a hyper-photo realism that’d leech it of its fun. I really, really love his work and can’t praise it enough. Where many of those European and South American artists are is where I’d like to be in the next five to ten years...and I’m structuring my endeavors to move in that direction.

There’s also a host of Japanese ero-manga artists I’m influenced by. I don’t obviously ape any of the typical big-eyed style but some of the technical skill and stylistic nuances a lot of their artists have are off the fuckin’ chain. The breast-fetishers Tohru Nishimaki and Yumisuke Kotoyoshi I love especially. And the lady that does Pink Sniper, Kengo Yonekura...gaaaaaah...I want that. I want that to death. If you pick that up, you’ll see what I mean.

For figures, I use models and people poses from all sources that catch my eye, including memory. I’d love to be able to use life drawing figures but I’m not exactly moving and shaking in the art scene world enough to command that! It’s pretty much from either my own photos or stuff from various magazines or other flat figurative art. In getting the base poses, I usually take the figure from a shot I think I can work something out of and then twist it or manipulate it around. For example, I like using people from porn mags for the better and more directly explicit erotic shit, but the limitation in many of the poses there is that most of them are staged and very static. There is sex, but very little “lovemaking” in typical porn pics...and that static, stiffness I try to avoid is easily transferred if one copies the pose as is, scar-for-scar. I want the sex I portray to be fluid and natural-feeling, even if it’s within a fantasy motif.

I also like exercising my memory more sometimes, rather than keeping the reliance on straight-up pics from mags and photos...just so I don’t have to kill like an hour just looking for a headshot or a hand pose...it’d be great to keep it “pure”...but ultimately one can’t get around having to use reference! Lucky for me, Literotica has PLENTY of reference to use...he he he...Javagirl knows what I mean...

Lately I have been getting back into the habit of jotting down certain people I see in real life that catch my eye (98% women, natch) really quick without their notice, sketching quick details and basic info such as clothing, color, patterns, etc...and using the info later on to make greater work within a piece. This inspires me as well as giving me constant training of my brain, eye and hands...outside of holding whiskey shot glasses.

When you get the dope on that gallery in South Beach, please do pass it on, I’d appreciate it lots. I have plans to seek publishing of stuff, but I’d like to venture all possible avenues with my erotica. One of the reasons I’m in this site is not only to have fun, but also to make some connections.

Javagirl said:
I love the sexy new illustrations...very hot ;)
You know where some of my inspiration is coming from, I believe...Miss Very Hot Yo' Damn Self... :heart:

monique1971 said:
Paying a long-overdue visit to a friend! I am mesmerized by the erotic world that your work portrays. I will be a regular here from now on.
I’ve been long-overdue myself in showing more of my erotic world as of late...and I’m hoping to mesmerize you further after today! Or should that be tonight? :D

farscapemonkey said:
oh..and i love he "respect my pussy" comic...lol..id love to see sommore of your work in comic form.......
More comics will be coming your way this summer! I plan on doing a lot of work in that form, both in mono and in color.

Mr. Essex said:
"Hoodies" are the British moral panic du jour.
So I've heard! But I find hoodies sexy on a woman's body, especially if it's just that and nothing else.

DiSparrow said:
Great artwork! I love that you draw all shapes and sizes.

Got any new pieces to share? :)
Check out the post directly following, my dear Sparrow! And I love YOUR shape and size, myself! :heart:

katekisses said:
Your drawings are gorgeous.

I am particularly fond of the breasts in this one, but they are all lovely.
I like those breasts also. I'm a fan of the old-school "two tone" skin, tan-lined breasts where the upper chest is darker and the lower part of the breasts are all lighter toned or milky white.

College_geek said:
You're awesome, Irezumi...but you already knew that. ;)
And sexy, thick bodied geeks like you make me wanna go BACK to college! :heart:

Belegon said:
great stuff, Irezumi!
Thanx, Belegon!

Many Feathers said:
May have to have you take a look at one of my stories for an illustrated submission sometime if you're interested.
Very interested, Feathers. I'll have a look-see at your stories later on! Or you can just direct me to one that you would love to see illustrated. I like that you (and one or two other people I know of) are repping the Native American presence on this site.
 
Finally! New stuff!

This is just a smidge of several pieces that I've been working on steadily for the past month and trying to finish up sans distractions. I was trying to have myself post five at a time, but on some pieces I'm working on I didn't want to rush a finish just for the sake of showing them off. Serve no wine before its time, I sez!

1) "Bohèmes"
2) "Let's Get To It"
3) "What Boys Do"
 

Attachments

  • bohèmes2.jpg
    bohèmes2.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 1,376
  • letsgettoit2.jpg
    letsgettoit2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1,401
  • whatboysdo2.jpg
    whatboysdo2.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 1,921
kinkikittyn said:
Very nice! I especially liked "Bohèmes"...love the way you use line. :kiss:
Thanks, Kinki! :heart: Having your appreciation makes me happy! I think you'll really like some of my upcoming stuff, if you like that one.
 
IrezumiKiss said:
Thanks, Kinki! :heart: Having your appreciation makes me happy! I think you'll really like some of my upcoming stuff, if you like that one.
:) I am looking forward to see more of your work...I've subscribed to your thread!!

I'm happy to make you happy... ;) hugs.
 
So real, I . . .

Dear Irezumi,

I agree with KateKiss, that the girl's pendulous-but-full breasts in "Boheme2" and the link below capture the dry-mouthed, shaking-with-an-undeniable-need-to-reach-out eroticism of a woman's body.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=733481
--MilkFountain
P.S., "What Boys do" is right on! And . . . I've commented here before:
Henry Miller, in his novel "Sexus" said "We live from one fuck to the next."
 
Last edited:
I LOVED the third one- the closeness of the women around him suggest the crowding images in his head... like there isn't one line of thought, but rather a chaos of sex... it's wonderful.
 
Irezumi,

Like just about everybody else on this thread, I too, chime in with my fan mail :) There's an aesthetic on parade here that feels very left coast (where I live in Nor. Cal) and absolutely takes my breath away.

I'd humbly ask you what you think of artists like R. Crumb and Pat McGreal, but you've given up so much of the straight dope about your influences already :) If you ever come out with a book, I *know* I'm buying.

It's also really hot to see that JavaGirl was inspiration in real life. I love her pics in her other thread too!
 
Back
Top