Right of first night (open to all the girls )

Lena sucked at him desperately as he spoke, making sure his cock was fully erect before finally standing shakily, removing her clothing quickly. It was not long before she stood naked before him again, her tits bouncing gently off her body as she trembled.

"Put those magnificent boobs around my cock! Tit fuck my dick, make your master cum on your tits!" Kenway ordered her, his frustration building as it had the day before. Kneeling back down before him; she then had to lean up awkwardly to position herself correctly, her hands cupping her two breasts to press them around his throbbing cock.

"Yes sir..." she said quietly, her cheeks flushing as she started to move her body back and forth; holding her breasts tightly around his member. He began to groan as she became more confident, moving faster; her breaths becoming quick and light as she forced herself to concentrate on giving her master the pleasure he had ordered from her.
 
oh my god keep going, keep going! he groaned. He was meeting her thrusts ,he bent low a bit to kiss her passinetly, yes this may be the only women he needs . but not now

" i am going to cum , take it all over your tits woman .."
 
Lena kept up her rhythm; now panting heavily..this took more effort than she'd first thought. Looking up at Kenway; she relented to let him kiss her, struggling to keep their lips together as she moved up and down on his cock.

"I am going to cum, take it all over your tits woman.." he finally groaned, obviously holding back the urge to take hold of his member and thrust it himself to his climax. Lena moved as fast as she could, gasping for breath and listening as he grunted louder and louder, his cock twitching as he positioned himself better to splash her tits with his cum.
 
" ooooohh " groaned john as he felt his cum rising.

the first jet of hot jism burst forth from his loins and splattered against the top of her right breast. The first was followed by few more strong shots of cum that covered her heaving chest in the whitish fluid.

He looked at her

" On the bed girl, we must ..." he cant be bothered to finish the sentence. she knows the ritual.
 
Lena had lay there after the sex, her chest heaving, still splattered with his cum from earlier. Kenway was fast asleep next to her, almost comatose after having ravaged her body. It had been about an hour after everything had finished, but Lena had been too frightened to move until now. Her abused pussy ached in pain; as did her head, where he had pulled on her long hair. Lifting a trembling hand to her hair, she felt the knots and the mess anxiously; but it was nothing she couldn't fix later.

Slipping from the bed silently, she padded across the thick carpet to the chest of drawers. On the top was a few blankets, which she used to clean herself up. Her hair would have to stay as it was for now, she decided; trying to smooth it down as best she could with her palms. Then it was back to the other side of the bed, near the chair Kenway had sat on whilst threatening her earlier that day. Shivering, Lena bent to pick up her clothes, getting herself dressed in the quiet, dark room. The only noises that punctuated the air were the snorting snores that Kenway occasionally let out, rolling across the bed; his muscled body sprawled over the wrinkled sheets. Lena glared at his naked back, her dark eyes narrowed. He would pay for what he did, but it wouldn't be from her hand.

As she opened the bedroom door and left his chambers, she saw his guards and froze. What would they do? Was she supposed to stay there? But all they did was nod in acknowledgement and escort her to Dasius, who had been cleaned up, resting in one of the small waiting rooms down the corridor. As they made eye contact, they both knew - they'd have to leave the estates, try and make it across the wilderness to the next town over. There, Kenway had no power and they could finally start their life as a married couple. Living to the whims of a power-crazy man was no way to continue living, and Kenway had made it clear he'd taken a special interest in Lena.

Holding hands, the guards escorted them to the mansion gates, and then left them to walk back to their small home. It would take them a few hours to pack, and they mostly did it in a muted silence. Lena strained to hear any kind of noise, in case Kenway had awoken and sent his guards to drag them back. But nothing. In the early hours of the morning, clutching at small bags, they had managed to cross the border, heading north to the next town.


A few hours later

Risa held the small note in her hands, frowning. It was made from thick, yellow paper, her name written on the front in black calligraphy. Turning it over, she gasped as she read the few sentences on the back. There was no need to read it all though; simply seeing Lord Kenway's signature at the bottom was enough to confirm her fears. Looking around in fear, Risa realised she had no choice - unless she wanted to be cast out or killed, she'd have to grant Kenway his wish of taking her from her future husband on the first night of marriage. With tears in her eyes, she headed back into the house to try and prepare how to tell Tyran that he'd have to accompany her to the mansion..




The end
 
Back
Top