Male breast fantasies

Do you secretely fantasize about your own male boobies?

• Total voters

Maleboobs

aren't they suckable
No, this is not about the topic to be expected...
It's about fantasies involving and being centered about YOUR ( a males) breast!
Do you sometimes want it to be fuller? Do you secretely wish your GF would kiss and suckle it more often? Do you even sometimes drift towards transgender fantasies and then shrink back?
What is it? Just be frank and tell us here...

No, this is not about the topic to be expected...
It's about fantasies involving and being centered about YOUR ( a males) breast!
Do you sometimes want it to be fuller? Do you secretely wish your GF would kiss and suckle it more often? Do you even sometimes drift towards transgender fantasies and then shrink back?
What is it? Just be frank and tell us here...

All the above!!!!
And i want them a little bigger!!!!

I definitely love it when she sucks on my nipples. she tries to replicate what I do to hers. Sometimes she tries to squeeze them just like how I would squeeze her breasts, not just the nipples, but handfuls of breast.
It is exquisitely painful and I love it when she handles me like that. Never wished for them to be bigger.

I'm perfectly happy with the size but it would be nice if they were more sensitive and got more attention.

those who voted yes...would you tell us more about it? What you fantasize about, whe it comes to your breasts? Oh please...should I start?:eek:

So many guys get so defensive when I bring up nipple play. I'd say go and have them sucked and bitten! :D They know they want to :rolleyes:

I love it when a girl sucks and nibbles on my nipples. But since they're that sensitive, they need abit rougher treatment then i normally give the girls i meet :)

when we're both aroused and my wife is caressing my breasts and is kissing my nips I sometimes whisper that I fantasize about having them bigger. Then she whispers back knowingly that she's aware of it. And then she demonstrates her understanding by moulding my breasts (or just one) with both hands to become more feminine and fuller and starts suckling me. The next day we both pretend it never happened. But it's so arousing and is fuelling my kinky fantasies even more...:eek:

So many guys get so defensive when I bring up nipple play. I'd say go and have them sucked and bitten! :D They know they want to :rolleyes:

when we're both aroused and my wife is caressing my breasts and is kissing my nips I sometimes whisper that I fantasize about having them bigger. Then she whispers back knowingly that she's aware of it. And then she demonstrates her understanding by moulding my breasts (or just one) with both hands to become more feminine and fuller and starts suckling me. The next day we both pretend it never happened. But it's so arousing and is fuelling my kinky fantasies even more...:eek:

You're so lucky to have a compassionate wife :D

You're so lucky to have a compassionate wife :D
yes, but sometimes I fantasize about her being even more compassionate regarding my overly sensitive breasts...
(I promised to start confessing some of my male breast fantasies)
I wake up and all of a sudden I feel my breasts kind of in the way and much heavier than now...
Embarrassed about it I try to hide them, but my wife is just smiling and recommends me to try her most seductive push-up bra...when I do and blush all over she starts to trace my bulging breast flesh with her index finger and is brushing kisses over them...OMG:eek:

I definitely love it when she sucks on my nipples. she tries to replicate what I do to hers. Sometimes she tries to squeeze them just like how I would squeeze her breasts, not just the nipples, but handfuls of breast.
It is exquisitely painful and I love it when she handles me like that. Never wished for them to be bigger.

mhhh...I love it when my wife does that...:eek:

O hell yes

yes, but sometimes I fantasize about her being even more compassionate regarding my overly sensitive breasts...
(I promised to start confessing some of my male breast fantasies)
I wake up and all of a sudden I feel my breasts kind of in the way and much heavier than now...
Embarrassed about it I try to hide them, but my wife is just smiling and recommends me to try her most seductive push-up bra...when I do and blush all over she starts to trace my bulging breast flesh with her index finger and is brushing kisses over them...OMG:eek:

You are such a lucky duck; to have that wifey.

My wife knows that I enjoy it when she rubs and fondles and kisses, nibbles and sucks on my breasts and nipples. It is very exciting to me and she says that doing it excites her too. I get a bit of an extra thrill by thinking that she may be imagining they are a woman's breasts that she is playing with.

My wife knows that I enjoy it when she rubs and fondles and kisses, nibbles and sucks on my breasts and nipples. It is very exciting to me and she says that doing it excites her too. I get a bit of an extra thrill by thinking that she may be imagining they are a woman's breasts that she is playing with.

mhhh...that's what I sometimes think too...perhaps one day I might dare to ask her, whether that's the case...oh my

being with a woman, who admits during intense breastplay that my boobies fulfill her secret lesbian desires...so she enjoys me as a woman and enjoys my breasts as a womans breasts...OMG

oh my, what a hot chat I am in addressing all of my kinkiest breast fantasies...:eek:

I am working on my breasts to make them eventually look like these:
attachment.php

and I do believe I am making progress...;)

being suckled by a blindfolded woman

a woman sitting on a chair, blindfolded and suckling my breasts, and only with time and because of my moaning she does realize she's suckling a mans breasts. This is such a turn-on for her that she intensifies her suckling and uses her hand to cup my breasts to make them even more feminine...oh my...:eek:

Back