Of men and elves (closed)

Ishra started to moan quietly, feeling so bad at taking advantage of the sleeping Kegan. His touch, even whilst he was sleeping, felt so good on her body; his finger rougher and thicker than an Elven man's. His mouth closed over her nipple, his tongue rolling over the aroused, hard bud and she gasped as he continued to suck; obviously still not awake. The blonde guided his hand so he was positioned to finger her, and Ishra cried out as Kegan pushed in and out of her tight, wet hole; his cock hardening as his sleeping actions started to affect his dreams.

"Please..I feel bad, he's sleeping.." she whispered; but she did not want to pull away, the sensations running through her body in warm waves of pleasure. Ishra had never been touched like this before, and suddenly she understood why Raelin had acted how she had. She wanted to now as well; to offer herself as a slut to any man who could please her. Twitching where she lay, she closed her eyes as she enjoyed the small, but satisfactory actions of the unaware Kegan.
 
"It doesn't matter!" the woman whispered back to Ishra. "Who do you think he's dreaming about?" she asked and added her hand to Kegan's, reaching Ishra's clit and beginning to rub gently, smiling as she found her wetness.

Kegan's dream must have been an erotic one, because he began to suck on her breast and moaning softly, circling her nipple with his tongue, while his finger moved in and out of her pussy while the woman rubbed her clit.

Suddenly, the woman took Ishra's hand and placed it gently on Kegan's throbbing cock. "There, you can pay him back for his trouble!" she grinned, and returned to her clit, rubbing gently.
 
Ishra rubbed herself against the woman's hand and Regan's touch; moaning softly as she let herself relax, her desires becoming irresistible to her. Her pussy became wetter with every movement they made against it, and the Elven woman quivered and trembled, her breathing become gaspy, intercepted by little noises of pleasure as she spread her legs slowly for their attention.

As her hand was guided to Kegan's crotch, Ishra squeezed it willingly, her pussy aching for it. Releasing it from his breeches, she moved her slender hand up and down its length; seeing his pre-cum, she continued her movements with a firmer grip.
 
"I want to be yours, milady, I want to be your slut forever!" the redhead said to Erlina as she raised her body and kissed Erlina on her mouth, pushing her breasts into hers. "Please tell me you don't have a servant already!" she whimpered as Erlina reached between the redhead's legs and began to rub her pussy.

"I did. She was killed when we were captured!" she answered kissing her back.

"Oh please, milady, please take me in your service, I want to be yours!" the woman pleaded as she pushed two fingers in Erlina's pussy and began to suck on her nipple, making her groan.

"Will you be a good slut and keep me satisfied?" Erlina whimpered.

"Yes, my mistress! My body will be yours!" the woman replied.

"Very well! You shall be mine!" Erlina decided and stood up, pushing the woman to take her place. She then leaned down and took her breasts in her mouth, sucking on her nipples. "What is your name?"

"Antia, mistress!" she replied, moaning as Erlina sucked her hard nipple, and then slowly lowered her mouth between her legs, tasting her pussy with a big smile on her face.

"Mmmm, your pussy is delicious!" Erlina moaned as she licked her pussy lips, making Antia squirm and moan.

It was well known that occasionally elven women would take a human female as a servant, more often to help with their own insatiable sexual appetite and that of their guests. An elf having a male servant was frowned upon by humans and elves alike. But having a woman servant was simply accepted as a given. The women were never forced in such service, as elves had to entice a woman to accept it. Tales were known of beautiful elven women seducing young, beautiful girls as they bathed in the river, often being the first to introduce the young virgins to sexual pleasure, making them respond with a life-long service. The practice was not as widely seen those days, due to increasing war and conflict...

Erlina and Antia managed to wake Kegan from his deep sleep, but it was not a brutal awakening. Rather it was a gentle one, as he slowly open his eyes to realize he was looking at the skin of a large breast. He slowly awakened to the delicious taste of nipple in his mouth. He felt the warmth of someone's pussy engulfing his finger as he moved it in and out. And he felt long, slender and gentle fingers on his cock, and a warm body pressing against him from behind, with her arm over his. Who I am finger-fucking? Could it be?... He did not dare to look up. He continued to suck her nipple and began to move his finger a bit faster in her pussy, hoping it was Ishra with all his heart.

He then decided he had to know. The curiosity was killing him. He gently raised his head and saw Ishra's beautiful face and met her gaze. He smiled at her, and then returned to her breasts, kissing it softly, licking her nipple and sucking it while adding another finger in her pussy. He didn't say a word. He didn't feel he needed to. He was afraid she would push him away again.
 
Last edited:
Ishra flushed when she saw that Kegan was awake, and now aware of who she was. Her pussy clenched around his fingers as he pumped harder, now aware of his actions; and also aware of how wet she was. His mouth closing around her nipple sent blooms of heated pleasure shooting through her body..she'd never felt anything like this before. Moving to enclose her arms around his body she leaned back her head and moved her hips to the rhythm of his fingers, barely aware of the loud moans coming from Erlina and her new human servant.

"Please..don't stop.." she whispered to Kegan, stroking his neck and shoulders with slender fingertips. She wanted to apologise for earlier, to explain why suddenly she felt this way; but her voice choked up and she gave up trying to concentrate for long enough to communicate properly.
 
"Please..don't stop.." - her whisper sent shivers of pleasures throughout his body. Finally, she agreed to it. Actually, he realized she had agreed to it before he was even awake. She was using his body for her pleasure. That should have bothered him; instead it made his cock throb.

He shifted his body upwards until his eyes met hers, and he kissed her deeply.

"I want you so badly!" he whispered and kissed her again, his fingers moving steadily in and out of her pussy, while he felt the woman behind him gently stroking his aching cock. "I've wanted you from the first time I saw you!" he continued and pushed his chest into her breasts while kissing her, looking for her tongue.
 
Ishra returned his kiss willingly, feeling his warm tongue probe her mouth, meeting it with her own. His muscled chest felt warm pressed against her chest and she wiggled to be as close as possible; trembling as his finger started to move quicker in and out of her pussy. She could hear the slick wetness of herself as he continued to pleasure her, her body quivering as he brought her closer to cumming.

The woman behind him, although weary, was still stroking Kegan's now fully-hard cock, his erection stroking against her leg every so often now he had moved her closer. With a shy but determined hand she reached down to stroke him too; her fingertips moving over his balls gently, rubbing and stimulating them for a few moments before helping the human woman pleasure every part of his length.
 
"They're at it big time! All of them!" Cerdwin scoffed as she gazed in the cave, unable to see much, other than bodies pressed together, slowly moving and grinding against each other.

"Jealous?" Raelin grinned.

"NO!" she recoiled. "...Yes... a little... they're having a great time and we're here watching for enemies!"

"You look so beautiful in the moonlight!" Raelin teased as she looked at her.

"Don't even think about it! That was a one time only! I told you!" she said and shivered, aware that her nipples suddenly hardened.

"It wasn't THAT bad!" Raelin smiled.

"Being caught by your brother? It WAS!" Cerdwin replied gritting her teeth. "Never again!"

"Look at Erlina. She has a new servant. Maybe you need one as well!"

"She's busy! Everybody here wants his cock!" Cerdwin said with sadness pointing at the blonde woman.

"You want her?" Raelin smiled with the corner of her mouth, slightly amused when Cerdwin looked away blushing and casually placed her hand between her legs. "You do! There's no shame in that! She's beautiful!"

"What about you? Don't YOU want her?" Cerdwin asked, gently beginning to rub her pussy lips, hoping Raelin didn't notice.

"I can share!" she grinned, blushing as she saw Cerdwin touching herself. She decided to not make a big deal of that, though, and give her peace. "If you want her, tell me. I can ask her!"

"I can get my own servants, thank you!" Cerdwin said and whimpered as her finger found her clit.

Antia's growing excitement was heard loud and clear in the cave, as Erlina finger-fucked her and licked her clit. Women did little to conceal their excitement, which made them perfect for entertaining the slightly restrained elves.

Her moans were much louder than Kegan's as he kissed Ishra, feeling her hand along with the woman's hand on his cock, gently teasing and rubbing, making it throb in their hands. The woman behind him kissed his back and then began to rub her breasts on the sensitive skin of his back. He could feel her hard nipples brushing against him, just as he felt Ishra's breasts pushing against his warm chest. He groaned to the sensations he was feeling all over his body.

"I'm sorry to be so brutally honest again, Ishra..." he said and looked in her eyes. "But I want to fuck you so badly! My cock is aching for your pussy! Do you want my cock, Ishra?" he asked and kissed her again.
 
"Y-yes.." she whispered back, her hands still rubbing him gently. The other woman moved her hands to stroke across his thighs and hips, seeming to enjoy the role of gently frustrating Kegan even more. Leaning forward, Ishra's lips found his as she also moved her hands away from his stiff cock, tracing her fingertips over his chest to finally wrap around his neck, dragging him closer. Shifting her body carefully to the side, she maneuvered him to a better position, spreading her legs slightly to signal him that she was ready, that she wanted him. Stopping their kiss, she looked up at him from where she lay on the cave floor; her silver hair spread around her head messily.

"Please, Kegan.." she whispered, her voice quiet, so only he could hear. It was not hard for her to not be heard however, with the loud squealing of Erlina and Antia so close to them. In the back of her mind, she wondered idly how long they could go for. It seemed like they'd be filling the small cave with their sounds of pleasure for hours.
 
Kegan moved his body gently over Ishra's, spreading her legs a little more. Before he could reach down for his cock, the blonde woman already grabbed it and rubbed it a bit before guiding it between Ishra's wet pussy lips. Kegan pushed inside her slowly, feeling tingles all through his body, just when Antia cried out as she reached orgasm under Erlina's expert mouth. Kegan groaned as his cock was slowly engulfed by Ishra's pussy. When he was fully inside he lowered his body over hers, enjoying the sensations of her large breasts on his chest.

"Ohhh, Ishra... your pussy feels so good..." he moaned as he began to move slowly inside her, seeing stars with each stroke, the delicious gliding of his hardness in her wet pussy.

"And your breasts are amazing!" he said and raised his body a bit to admire them. "I could sleep between them forever!" he continued and began to suck on one of her nipples while gently grinding inside her.

The blonde woman smiled at both of them and slowly got up and walked to Raelin and Cerdwin.

"Milady, I think it's time I replaced you!" she said to Raelin.

"Are they fucking?" Raelin asked with a grin.

"They are... making love, milady!" she smiled as Raelin got up and she took her place across from Cerdwin.

"That's the third elf he's fucking today!" Raelin grinned. "Only one left to fuck!" she went on, pointing mockingly at Cerdwin.

"Go away!" Cerdin scolded, removing her hand from between her legs, frustrated that she didn't come yet.

Raelin grinned back and then left, positioning herself between Ishra and Kegan on one side, and Antia and Erlina on the other. Kegan was fucking Ishra a bit faster now, still sucking her nipples, while Antia rested her body over Erlina's, her head nestled between Erlina's breasts. Raelin groaned and closed her eyes, hoping to fall asleep.
 
Last edited:
Ishra lay back willingly, positioning herself and Kegan differently on the cave floor so he lay over her body. He leaned over her, his mouth covering her nipple as he tongue licked at it. Ishra squealed and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and neck, lifting her legs so they were pressed against his hips as he sped up his rhythm. She could feel every inch of him enter her, and Ishra trembled in pleasure, forgetting that there was anyone else in the cave.

"Please..keep going.." she said quietly, feeling herself build up to coming already. She had been frustrated for longer than she had realised, and her pale cheeks became flushed as she closed her eyes to enjoy the moment.
 
He did what he was told, for he had no intention of stopping. Ishra's pussy felt amazing and so did her body under his. He fucked her steadily while kissing her sweet mouth, looking for her tongue.

Raelin turned to them and smiled, noticing the chemistry between them. She then closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep.

Next to her Antia was now asleep with her head resting between Erlina's breasts, and it looked like Erlina was close to dosing off as well.

At the entrance of the cave Cerdwin looked at the blonde woman sitting across from her and smiled briefly.

"I can see you friend found someone to serve!" she said, clearing her throat.

"I wouldn't say she's my friend, Miss! Just because we're the only human females here it doesn't mean we know each other!" she replied smiling.

"Oh, right..."

"But yes, it looks like she did!" the woman agreed, looking in their direction.
 
Ishra kissed him willingly, closing her eyes as she pulled him close to her. Although she was aware he would not last that long - he had been fucked silly already twice today - it was simply relieving to have his thick cock inside her, satisfying her so well. Shivers ran over her skin as she came, her juices dripping to the floor and coating his cock as he continued to pleasure her. The cave floor was cold and uncomfortable, rocks and small pebbles pressing into her back; but all of these sensations were forgotten as she spread her legs wider, soon breaking off their kiss to slowly begin moaning, louder and louder.
 
Kegan felt tingles throughout his whole body, his fatigue and delight making his body almost melt over Ishra. As she made even more space for him between her legs he felt his balls tensing and came with his last reserves of energy, his body collapsing over hers.

Kegan kissed Ishra with a moan, and then pulled out of her, lowering his body until his head rested between her breasts, sighing softly as she cradled him.

"Thank you..." he whispered and quickly fell asleep.

The blonde began to shiver in the cold night as she scouted the outside of the cave.

"I don't know how you elves can handle this cold!" she said to Cerdwin shivering.

"We don't! We're not all that different to you!" Cerdwin replied, a shiver going through her being reminded of her nakedness.

"Would you like to... huddle together a bit?" the woman asked shyly.

Cerdwin looked at her and smiled, nodding to her question. The blonde crawled over the Cerdwin's position. Cerdwin laid across the entrance of the cave facing outwards, and the blonde laid behind her, spooning her. Her hand rested on Cerdwin's tummy at first, but then slowly migrated towards Cerdwin's breasts. Cerdwin did not stop her, but rather placed her free hand on the woman's thigh. The woman responded by cupping her breast, gently caressing it.
 
Kegan fell asleep quickly after he came, and Ishra gently rolled him from lying on top of her, feeling his cum start to drip and stain her thighs, making a sticky pool between her legs on the dusty, dirty cave floor. With a sigh, she moved herself to lie in a better position and still be able to be near Kegan, her lips slightly curved into a smile as she let herself slip into sleep after what was arguably the most intense day of her life. The noises and talk of the other women faded into darkness as she let her dreams take over reality, soon breathing as heavily as Kegan.
 
Kegan opened his eyes and sat up, looking around in the cave just as the morning sun was casting shadows through on opening on top. Everyone was asleep, including Cerdwin and the blonde woman. He smiled at all of them, and decided to go and wash up before everyone awakened. He gently stood and put his clothes on, strapped on his sword belt and grabbed the cloak.

He passed Cerdwin and the blonde woman at the entrance who were sleeping into each other's arms, and left the cave behind him. He put the cloak on, just to make sure he wasn't spotted by any orc patrols. He started off by walking in an arc around the cave, trying to spot any tracks that would be problematic. Nothing attracted his attention beyond their own tracks, which were now fading.

The sound of a water guided him to a beautiful waterfall coming from the same mountain rock as the cave. He looked around carefully and then took his clothes off, placing them all under a large rock. He then jumped in the water to wash up. Memories of the night before came pouring into his mind as he swam in the clear water, the sound of the waterfall soothing to his ears.

The pleasure of the swim made him lose track of time. Becoming worried that his companions may worry where he was, he put his clothes back on and returned to the cave, surprised that he could not spot Cerdwin and the woman at the entrance. He moved closer, but they could still not be seen. He stepped inside the cave and had to take a little time for his eyes to adjust to the darkness.

Are they still asleep? he walked closer to where they had slept and found nobody.

"Hello? Where are you?" he asked, his heart pounding as no reply came. "What happened in here?" he asked almost to himself, and stepped out of the cave.

It was then when he noticed a trail of fresh tracks leading away from the cave. He looked closer and his face darkened when he noticed orc tracks. He groaned, and began to follow the tracks, wondering what had happened.
 
Back
Top