ok, this may be gross, but ladies, HELP

Quint said:
I have sex on my period all the time. I actually enjoy it more; I tend to be more sensitive and I feel confident enough in my non-pregnancy that he actually comes inside me, which we don't do any other time of the month.

I just wanted to point one thing out. Don't be confident in non-pregnancy during your period. Many women have become preggers from having unprotected sex during their period. Yep it is possible. It's extremely rare, but very possible. Doesn't that suck? LOL.

In fact, I think Andy Dick was on that show with Dr. Drew and admitted that he got he GF/Wife preggers the first time while having unprotected sex on her period.


As for the topic, I'm with the other guys, I don't mind it a bit. In fact, it feels much hotter and juicier to me. Almost feels like a have a heating pad wrapped around my cock. I suggest investing in a couple of cheap, dark colored towels and enjoy yourselves :)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: ok, this may be gross, but ladies, HELP

Sabledrake said:
Depo-Provera does stop the cycle, but it can take a few months to get to that point. I've been on it for a few years now, and as I recall it took about six months until the periods entirely went away.
I have also been on Depo for a few years (since May 2000) and I stopped my period completely pretty much right away. In fact, I am pretty much only on it for the period-stoppage! (I have always hated having my period and it's worth the expense to me to get the shot.) I do know women who have gone through horrific all-at-once shedding of the uterine lining after starting Depo, though, so it can be a more difficult experience for some than for others.
 
thanks again for all the responses..... one last question though. you can actually pull these Instead's out and rinse and reuse them? From what I've read here, sounds like a great thing. hehehehe now i REALLY can't wait to get my paws on him!!! :D

and you can still get wet with them? im normally a really wet during sex but didn't know if these Insteads would stop that.

thanks everyone and especailly the ladies for sharing their experiences with these things....geez, where have they been for the past 18 yrs?? lol
 
Many years ago (Before my vasectomy and my wifes hysto) she would use her diaphragm when we had sex during her period.

No side effects at all.

Lubrication was, if anything, greater.

Flavor was un-altered if she douched after inserting it.

She forgot and left it in over night once with no problem other than the flood when she removed it the next evening.
 
needs2ride said:
thanks again for all the responses..... one last question though. you can actually pull these Instead's out and rinse and reuse them? From what I've read here, sounds like a great thing. hehehehe now i REALLY can't wait to get my paws on him!!! :D

and you can still get wet with them? im normally a really wet during sex but didn't know if these Insteads would stop that.

thanks everyone and especailly the ladies for sharing their experiences with these things....geez, where have they been for the past 18 yrs?? lol

Well you are supposed to only use them for up to 12 hours. Yes, I pull them out, pour the blood in the toilet, rinse them and reused them. Some people actually wash them with gentle non irrating soap, rinse them and reuse them for several days.

Oh yes, you can still get wet, very wet with them in. It does make them a little more slippery to take out later that is why doing it in the shower might help.

Diaphrams don't hold as much blood plus I could feel them and they are latex. I used to use my cervical cap like the old man suggested back in my youth. (they were also latex).

During college I tested disposal diaphragm prototypes for ortho ($50 to put it in, $50 to get it checked, $50 to take it out and rate ease of use. Good money even now ;)) and oddly the ones I tested were very much like instead, I would not depend on them for birth control though.

I should also say that I am allergic to all sorts of things but I have no problem with them, they are made of polyurethane I think.
 
crazybbwgirl said:
So one month I decided to "offer" my ass to him instead. He turned me down flat. Thought that was sick and gay and gross. lol Needless to say we didn't last much longer! (turned down anal sex!??! - go figure.....)

There are some sick, sick freaks out there
*shakes his head sadly*
 
PinkOrchid said:
The instructions say to only use them once, but I know of several people who resuse them. Just make sure they are clean, you don't want to introduce any nasties into your vagina.

There are a couple of glands that produce fluids for lubrication, but the major one is located just outside the entrance to your vagina, so you can get wet even with a tampon in.

I should have been more clear, I use a new one at least every 12 hours, more if I am actually out in public and can't rinse.
 
Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: ok, this may be gross, but ladies, HELP

redelicious said:
But not in 2 weeks time. Your body can't respond that quickly to the pill.

Not sure about those shots for birth control (and damn if I can remember what they are called).

If it were me, I would avoid messing around with hormones. Too many side effects.

The shots for birth control are called depo provera.
as for them being able to stop a period
it takes about 6 to 9 months

trust me i know
after 9 months of having the shots there was a period of time where i was nowhere near home and couldn't get the shot
lets just say that between march and september of that year i didn't have a period. and i was supposed to get my 4th shot in the march but couldn't

there's no way your period will stop after 5 years
and generally they dont like to give the shot to women over 35years(i don't know how old you are) especially if you smoke(anything)
 
Just found this thread tonite.....

I've heard of the 'softcup' method.......never tried it,
and probably won't because if I can't get a damn
tampon in me, then that softcup wouldn't get up me
either! :eek:

Anyhow, I've had sex during my period before.....it can
be messy, but it does feel very good, and it does help
to have towels on hand too :) And its fun washing up
in the shower or bath afterwards......

I am on the Pill though.....Yasmin.......its been awesome
for me so far.......

:rose:
tigerjen
 
PinkOrchid said:
Try this.

http://www.softcup.com/

He won't even notice it's there. It goes in pretty much like a diaphragm. If you can't find one in your area, go get fitted for a diaphragm, it will do the same thing.

I've used them, they work.

Have fun!
Interesting.
 
The softcups are great...but I can feel them 'cause I'm tiny "in there". Eventually my vagina swells during sex, and I can't feel them, so that's good.

My boyfriend is wary of sex during my period, 'cause he worries about getting a UTI. ??? Weirdo. He's getting used to the idea that that will not happen.

He doesn't have a problem touching menstrual blood. He fingers me during my period, without a tampon or instead or anything in. That feels heavenly, too...mmmm...

Now I'm wishing he wasn't working nights...*pout*
 
Hey all the Canadians! Any one know if I can get Instead here. I really want them since I hate tampons and I get severly horny during my period and neither me nor the SO want to have sex at this time and this would totally solve the problem! Thanks in advance!
 
Depo

I will have to see if i can find softcups in Canada, as for the depo shots...although it did stop my period immediatly, i went from a size 5 to a size 8 within about 2 months of getting the shot...and within the next year went to a size 12/14...my period didnt come back untill i stopped taking the shots for about 7 or 8 months.
 
needs2ride said:
ok, in 2 weeks i am meeting face to face with a guy that i have been chatting with for months. truth be known, we will probably end up hookin' up BUT im supposed to be on my stupid period that week. ugghhhhh im not on the pill, in fact, my tubes are tied so i can't use the pill trick. does anyone know of any tricks to make me skip a period??? PLEASE help!!

Don't eat as much as you normally do. I wouldn't reccomend this for all the time, but when I was going to have surgery on my kidneys, the doctors told me that I was not allowed to be on my period because that could mess things up. So they had me limit the amount of food that I took in. I also think that stress played a big part in it. I was really stressed that I would get my period and I didn't. Praying also works.
 
Yeah, if you have trouble with tampons then I would definitely not recommend the softcups. They can be very... odd... going in and out, but as an 18-20 year old who's always been okay with tampons, I've never felt them once properly inserted. Practice is essential, preferably with a water faucet very close by for cleaning up. I never had issues with "flinging", but I did tend to tilt the cup on removal and spill blood across my fingers.

The first guy I was with said he could feel it on particularly deep strokes, but that it was not unpleasant. And he was fairly well-endowed. I did usually use a form of outside lubricant, as things felt a bit drier than usual with the softcup... but that could be just me, worrying about it or something like that.
 
crazybbwgirl said:
wow - I think the guys on this thread deserve a gold star for their answers. I understand how you feel - not wanting to be on your period for the FIRST time and all! My daughter uses those Instead things and LOVES them. Never had a problem. Hope that works for you.

The first time I was with my current lover I was on my period too. Plus I hadn't had sex in about 2 years. I was so bummed out. So I got him really horny THEN told him (lol) But he was very cool about it and actually says he thinks I'm tighter and wetter that time of the month! But years ago I was with this guy who always said NO WAY when it came to that time of the month. So one month I decided to "offer" my ass to him instead. He turned me down flat. Thought that was sick and gay and gross. lol Needless to say we didn't last much longer! (turned down anal sex!??! - go figure.....)



ROFLMAO!!! Sounds like my husband...ex that is! :D
 
Depo-Provera shots also have reverse effects on some people (myself for one) I had a steady period for 3 1/2 months because of that! :p

I was given a different type of shot though (after that experience) (dont know the name of it though) and it stopped the flow in 3 days & lasted about a month.

I too had my tubes tied at the time of both of these & was given them because of the pain I had during my periods, maybe this is an option for you?
 
if you still want to have sex and are just iffy about the blood, or his opinion on the blood, why not just go for anal? i havent made myself come to having sex on my period, but i'll do anal any time of the month. then i dont even have to worry about any messes :)
 
Never bothered me,I got my red wings years ago.That is what soap and water are made for.Plus what do you do when you paint the front porch?You go in the back door!!
 
A7inchPhildo said:
sorry, I do not endorse the six or twelve month period thing soon to be available either.

Did you know that in the past women didn't have a period every month?

Seasonale is not a six or twelve month cycle, it's a three month cycle. And it has its uses.

I am going to ask my hematologist about it, because:

1) I practically hemmorhage during my period, and have evil cramps and vomiting without the birth control pill.
2) I am constantly fighting to get enough iron into my system to compensate for these heavy periods, and losing, making me chronically iron deficient and anemic.
3) My system will only take in a certain amount of iron every day, and increasing the pills didn't help - at one point I was on five times the daily dose.
4) The iron injections worked for a while then stopped working - plus they gave me a hive on my ass the size of my entire hand.
5) I am not a candidate for intravenous iron, since it is likely that the hives would appear everywhere and I would then have breathing problems.

This leaves me with two options: fewer periods or blood transfusions. In this day and age, which would you pick?

Just pointing out another viewpoint.
 
Anal is something you really may want to try.OR not all men are bothered by your period.If you are uncomfortable,that is one thing.But I know that it does NOT bother me in the least.I will do it all with a woman on her period.Vaginal,oral,anything to make her feel good.You can always shower before and afterwards(even more fun if you do this together).
 
Back
Top