The China Pearl Inn part 9

*peeks her head into the inn and looks around, then quietly opens the door and makes her way to a comfy looking chair in the corner*

*peeks her head into the inn and looks around, then quietly opens the door and makes her way to a comfy looking chair in the corner*

Hi Iliana. If you're heading for the chair I think you might be, I think it might be a bit...erm...bristly. Welcome tho :)

Hi Iliana. If you're heading for the chair I think you might be, I think it might be a bit...erm...bristly. Welcome tho :)
*stops suddenly and looks back at the voice speaking to her* oh. hello. i didn't see you there. *looks back at the chair in question, it does appear off. with a shrug she looks around. it seems her own chair has vanished from the inn. twas expected after such a long absence. still the wing back next to the fire was always comfy too* I'm Illi. it's nice to meet you and thank you for the warning about the chair.

*stops suddenly and looks back at the voice speaking to her* oh. hello. i didn't see you there. *looks back at the chair in question, it does appear off. with a shrug she looks around. it seems her own chair has vanished from the inn. twas expected after such a long absence. still the wing back next to the fire was always comfy too* I'm Illi. it's nice to meet you and thank you for the warning about the chair.

That's no trouble. No doubt CG Raven will remember you but he's off up a mountain. Or on a horse. Or possibly both but hopefully you'll be around when he is or others who remember you. The bar is open if you're staying for a while, it's pretty quiet right now as you see but a few might drop by later.

That's no trouble. No doubt CG Raven will remember you but he's off up a mountain. Or on a horse. Or possibly both but hopefully you'll be around when he is or others who remember you. The bar is open if you're staying for a while, it's pretty quiet right now as you see but a few might drop by later.
*smiles softly and chuckles* well that certainly sounds like CG. well partially. Thank you. i wasn't expecting to find many i know. it has been quite sometime since i made my home here.

He sensed a familiar presence. He knew the feeling well. The elf knew this one well. He'd known her in more than one guise in fact, a friend she still was even all these years later.

He slid from the shadows to slip up behind her hands coming to rest on her shoulders, lips near hear ear, "I see you, and remember..." a quick nip to her earlobe and he pulled back with a low chuckle.

He sensed a familiar presence. He knew the feeling well. The elf knew this one well. He'd known her in more than one guise in fact, a friend she still was even all these years later.

He slid from the shadows to slip up behind her hands coming to rest on her shoulders, lips near hear ear, "I see you, and remember..." a quick nip to her earlobe and he pulled back with a low chuckle.
*a bright smile lights upon her face as a shiver of recognition runs down her spine* Glad! that was slick... * she stands and comes around the chair to grip the elf in a tight hug* how are you?

*a bright smile lights upon her face as a shiver of recognition runs down her spine* Glad! that was slick... * she stands and comes around the chair to grip the elf in a tight hug* how are you?
I'm doing ok, trying to get motivated to do some writing. I have patient cowriters waiting on me, story of my life." He returns her hug squeezing her tight wresting his chin on the top of her head, "You can't hide from me here." He teases, "I would know when you returned."

I'm doing ok, trying to get motivated to do some writing. I have patient cowriters waiting on me, story of my life." He returns her hug squeezing her tight wresting his chin on the top of her head, "You can't hide from me here." He teases, "I would know when you returned."
*she smiles softly into his chest* i figured you would. and if you didn't fr33k or Thyri or, if i was very lucky, Noon would certainly recall the fallen angel. And as I recall you are quite good at writing when your heart is in it.

*Sticks head out of the hole under the bar at the mention of "Patient co-writers'*

Hiya everyone :D hes talking about me! :D

Lol:rolleyes:

Glad, why you only ever come out fo the wood work for the ladies? Naughty boy!

Uggg:rose:

*she smiles softly into his chest* i figured you would. and if you didn't fr33k or Thyri or, if i was very lucky, Noon would certainly recall the fallen angel. And as I recall you are quite good at writing when your heart is in it.
Thyri there's a name I haven't seen around here in a long time. I do miss her as well. I've seen fr33k in angeleys' place a few times recently.
He chuckles, "ahh yes, when my heart is in it, also known as when my brain doesn't tell me I don't know how to write anymore."

*Sticks head out of the hole under the bar at the mention of "Patient co-writers'*

*chuckles at the newcomer* the ladies do draw his attention, though i am an old friend. hi, I'm Illi.

Thyri there's a name I haven't seen around here in a long time. I do miss her as well. I've seen fr33k in angeleys' place a few times recently.
He chuckles, "ahh yes, when my heart is in it, also known as when my brain doesn't tell me I don't know how to write anymore."
well stop listening to your brain and suck at it for a while until you find the groove of the story again. after nearly ten years that piece of advice should be etched into your memory, my dear friend.

*smiles softly and chuckles* well that certainly sounds like CG. well partially. Thank you. i wasn't expecting to find many i know. it has been quite sometime since i made my home here.

Good evening young lady like Chris said I am just on my way back from the mountains. Will be back to my digs some time tomorrow.:rose::kiss::rose:

Laughs, because they gots the boobies?" He winks and grins. "Actually she gave me a heads up on messenger that she had posted in the inn , so I cheated just a little."

Moves to give uggg a hug, pulling him up from the hole. "I at least thought about writing today, does that count?"

well stop listening to your brain and suck at it for a while until you find the groove of the story again. after nearly ten years that piece of advice should be etched into your memory, my dear friend.
Always tough to get out of my head, for sure.

Back