Our Paragraphs

Hope you removed all the thorns first!! :D

You two are adorable. :heart:

Thank you AJ! She IS adorable! Now that I think about it, the thorns might explain the foul mood I was in that day!

Happy 1 year GK!! :) and what a wonderful surprise!! I especially love the beautiful vase that Sean chose.. I never though I would think of a vase as sexy.....until now :D

Very Cute Sean ;)

Thanks Stackey! I crafted that vase specifically for her! It's her favorite one! ;)

Aww!!

Happy anniversary kitty!!!

mA5oEB6vN4fJKZ2rzodCCgg.jpg

Sweet Tali, no day would be complete without you stopping by! :kiss:

I don't usually pay close attention to songs and rarely ever notice the lyrics. I usually only get wrapped up in the music of a really good tune. However, there are moments in life when all noise, all sound,;) fades away and you hear something so clearly as if someone were whispered directly into your ear.

Last week while I was looking at a picture of the most beautiful woman I've ever known, the sounds coming from my radio faded away and I was left with only the words of a song I've heard a hundred times. It was in that moment of clarity that I truly heard them for the first time ever.

I couldn't write anything more accurate if I tried for a thousand years. And rather than try.. I'll simply sing the chorus to my love...

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

I love you GK! Enough to sing (and that's NOT a pleasant thing at all)! I hope you enjoyed your special day! I certainly did! :kiss:

I don't usually pay close attention to songs and rarely ever notice the lyrics. I usually only get wrapped up in the music of a really good tune. However, there are moments in life when all noise, all sound,;) fades away and you hear something so clearly as if someone were whispered directly into your ear.

Last week while I was looking at a picture of the most beautiful woman I've ever known, the sounds coming from my radio faded away and I was left with only the words of a song I've heard a hundred times. It was in that moment of clarity that I truly heard them for the first time ever.

I couldn't write anything more accurate if I tried for a thousand years. And rather than try.. I'll simply sing the chorus to my love...

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

I love you GK! Enough to sing (and that's NOT a pleasant thing at all)! I hope you enjoyed your special day! I certainly did! :kiss:

Ohhh my!! This song is killing me and I heard it recently too!
Thank you my love for this very special day and one more first in our journey.
I love you ESP when you sing :kiss:

Tissues please!!!!!
http://youtu.be/518WB1IcjPI

Ok...I think I'm falling in love with the pair of you....I can feel the emotion and sincerity through my darn phone.

You guys continue to be more adorable everyday!!!

Happy 1 yr gk....

Ok...I think I'm falling in love with the pair of you....I can feel the emotion and sincerity through my darn phone.

You guys continue to be more adorable everyday!!!

Happy 1 yr gk....

Thank you Ruby!! We :heart: U too!!

It is her special day, but it's really just a convenient excuse for me to fawn over her! :)

My baby brings out a side of me I've never known. I can't do enough for her! Bringing her flowers is so cliché and doesn't begin to express the depth of my love and affection for her - but today is all about her! And I plan to keep her on Cloud Nine all day long!!

She got the bigger version of this pic early in the morning. You get to share in her special day (just slightly edited to conform with Lit Forum rules).

could you be any more romantic?!!?! love this!!! can I get the BIGGER version too?? ;)

congrats on 1 year GlitterKitty! hope you stay for a long time!

attachment.php

could you be any more romantic?!!?! love this!!! can I get the BIGGER version too?? ;)

congrats on 1 year GlitterKitty! hope you stay for a long time!

Good morning Staci! Thank you!!

Nope! You'll have to ask Kitty for permission! It's her pic! LOL!!

Ok. Now who sings such a song. Amazing lyrics, I wish I was half the romantic....

You guys have an awesome thing going here.

D

Thank you!! I take that as a huge complement! Now if you had actually heard me sing...LOL!!!

It's an awesome thing only because of how awesome Kitty is! She deserves all of it and much more!

I :heart: MY :cathappy:

She wakes me before dawn with her love. She brings me presents all the day. She waits for me, she dines with me, she looks at me, and she shares with me.

She takes me to bed at night. She tucks me in tight. She reads me a beddy-bye tale. She kisses my cheek without fail. She turns out my light...and in my dreams she holds onto me tight...through the long dark night.

And in return, I only fail.

My every attempt to show her how much I love all she does for me, does not even come close to expressing the depth of my love for her.

She is my heart. And without her I am no more. I love you baby doll! :kiss::heart::rose:

She wakes me before dawn with her love. She brings me presents all the day. She waits for me, she dines with me, she looks at me, and she shares with me.

She takes me to bed at night. She tucks me in tight. She reads me a beddy-bye tale. She kisses my cheek without fail. She turns out my light...and in my dreams she holds onto me tight...through the long dark night.

And in return, I only fail.

My every attempt to show her how much I love all she does for me, does not even come close to expressing the depth of my love for her.

She is my heart. And without her I am no more. I love you baby doll! :kiss::heart::rose:

Awwww my love this is really beautiful! The line "and in return, I only fail" couldn't be farther from the truth. You show me love in so many ways that go far beyond just saying the words "I love you" and in return loving you comes so naturally just like you & I have right from the start. I love you :kiss:

I came home after lunch with my friend and heard water running in the master bathroom. So I quietly snuck in the room to see that dessert was being served! It's yummier than chocolate cake, fewer calories, and there is enough to share! :heart:

attachment.php

Last edited:
I came home after lunch with my friend and heard water running in the master bathroom. So I quietly snuck in the room to see that dessert was being served! It's yummier than chocolate cake, fewer calories, and there is enough to share! :heart:

attachment.php

hope you didn't damage the shower... :devil:

attachment.php

YUM!!! If you're sharing, GK, then I will definitely take a slice of that!!! :devil:

attachment.php

well, since you're sharing....I'll take a piece of that :devil:

Mmmmmm, great pic sexypants!!

attachment.php

Well somebody is in a sharing mood today! Do I need to tighten your collar Kitty?!!?

A little "nerdie" told me it was Skivvy Saturday! So we thought we'd join the parade! Maybe a little late for St Patty's Day, but it's still March so we decided to stick with the "wearing of the green!"

These are today's undies.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
A little "nerdie" told me it was Skivvy Saturday! So we thought we'd join the parade! Maybe a little late for St Patty's Day, but it's still March so we decided to stick with the "wearing of the green!"

attachment.php

attachment.php

Haha this little "nerdie" absolutely loved your undies today. You two are so freaking adorable. I'm not sure how I've missed this thread!

Haha this little "nerdie" absolutely loved your undies today. You two are so freaking adorable. I'm not sure how I've missed this thread!
From the pics I've seen of you it's more like "sexy" and drop the "nerdie" :)
Aww thx for the compliment. We hope you drop back by :kiss:

You may not have noticed us before, but we've certainly noticed you! Your pics and your "Daily Specials" are absolutely awesome!

Isn't that right dearest? I agree with you...love to have her drop back by anytime!! :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ohhhh my so much to catch up on here…..
Kitty congrats with one year of being a great fun sweet sexy LIT member
Sean you for sure did her proud with the tribute. Loved the rose collage…..
And for today, wooowwww love the pantie shots, I would love to get into both of those….did I say that…..gosh I must feeling better :confused:
You both for sure made me smile today, thank YOU, and thank YOU for being so open and wonderfully YUMMMY and sexy.
:kiss::kiss::kiss: for you both and extra :rose::rose::rose: for the sweet sexy kitty

Ohhhh my so much to catch up on here…..
Kitty congrats with one year of being a great fun sweet sexy LIT member
Sean you for sure did her proud with the tribute. Loved the rose collage…..
And for today, wooowwww love the pantie shots, I would love to get into both of those….did I say that…..gosh I must feeling better :confused:
You both for sure made me smile today, thank YOU, and thank YOU for being so open and wonderfully YUMMMY and sexy.
:kiss::kiss::kiss: for you both and extra :rose::rose: for the sweet sexy kitty

And :kiss::kiss::kiss: back to you sweet sexy one! Please get your rest and feel all better soon!

Thank you for your lovely comments! We look forward to them!! :)

Haha thanks. How about I keep both? Proud to be a nerd ;)
I will certainly be back!

You may not have noticed us before, but we've certainly noticed you! Your pics and your "Daily Specials" are absolutely awesome!

Isn't that right dearest? I agree with you...love to have her drop back by anytime!! :kiss:
Aww thank you! I've seen you in the Coffee Shop but hadn't stumbled on this thread. You can count on me being back :)

Back