Udders, hucows, mating and milking

. . . this fantasy just takes my already healthy love of breast and nipple play to the next level . . . then adding the whole hucow aspect being milked while on all fours by hand or machine . . . is so animalistic, raw, and naughty it gets me hot every time. Then adding on top of it being bred :rolleyes: . . . that's what I love about the human imagination . . .

That's the fantasy part that attracts me to this thread - it's just sooo way out there it's actually exciting. :devil:

Definitely a realy hot subject, a few years ago, I was into role playing about seeing my wife transformed into a "breeding cow" some if the ideas that people came up with were wild!

After I had my last baby my tits were huge and full of milk. My husbands friend was visiting and conversation turned to my milk. My hubby informed his friend that he didnt touch it. His friend jokingly said that hed show up with a box of oreos and spend all day drinking mothers milk and said how much he loved it. He came by shortly after and visited when he knew my husband was gone and begged me to suck my tits. I let him. He came around often and milked me and couldnt seem to get enough of the whole thing. He loved squeezing and sucking and milking me. What an absolute turn on.

After I had my last baby my tits were huge and full of milk. My husbands friend was visiting and conversation turned to my milk. My hubby informed his friend that he didnt touch it. His friend jokingly said that hed show up with a box of oreos and spend all day drinking mothers milk and said how much he loved it. He came by shortly after and visited when he knew my husband was gone and begged me to suck my tits. I let him. He came around often and milked me and couldnt seem to get enough of the whole thing. He loved squeezing and sucking and milking me. What an absolute turn on.

they still look yummy, hubby gone now?....:D

Figured I would post some of the nipple lengthining things that I have found in odd places, enjoy!!:)

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 602
God I love this thread!!! Lactation is a proper kink of mine that I discovered a few years ago whilst reading a story on lit.

I loved my tits when I was breast feeding but wasn't sexually confident enough then to admit how much it turned me on ;0)

However, I have been asked before if I'm bf....x

She did a lot of f/f work when she was milking, and some of those were hot!! Nice catch Earl!! ;)

Figured I would post some of the nipple lengthining things that I have found in odd places, enjoy!!:)

nice :devil:

Most of these pics and vids have women with large breasts - I'm only a B. I think a part of my fantasy is to have a larger size... :eek:

Last edited:
Get someone that loves to suck your boobs, and get a machine, and just be persistent and you can and might fill out!

Back