Roleplays between Nadie87 and AlwaysFaithful

Devin grinned at the sounds coming from her lover. She quite enjoyed making them moan. She kissed her way down and inbetween Joss's legs, using her lips to find her clit and gave it a few licks before closing her mouth around it while she pushed two fingers into Joss's wet folds.
 
Joss groaned and arched her body up when she felt Devin's fingers push into her. "Oh god." She moaned lowly, hips rocking, pleasure racing through her body. Her hands gripped the sheets beneath her body. Pleasure was building slowly within her and she knew that she wouldn't have her usual endurance. It wouldn't take too much to push her over the edge, but she wanted to drag this out,to enjoy it as much as possible.
 
Devin moved up slightly and kissed around Joss's stomach while driving two fingers into her lover. "Come for me baby." She said against her skin then licked and kissed her more as she thrusts, rubbing her clit with her palm.
 
Joss whimpers, body arching up. She heard Devin's murmured words, and she felt her body seize up. Pleasure coursed through her as her orgasm hit full force. Her body trembled and shook as she cried out in pleasure. It took several moments for her body to relax, leaving Joss breathing raggedly, eyes opening to look down at her lover.
 
Devin smiled widely when she felt her lover's orgasm. She continued to kiss along Joss's stomach then moved back up, kissing along the way until she found her lips and shared a deep kiss with her lover before pulling back and laying her head in Joss's chest. "You are so amazing Joss. I'm so happy to be with you." she said then grew silent when she suddenly realized that they most likely would not be together if Frank haden't had been killed. Devin gripped Joss tighter as she laid with her.
 
Joss breathed raggedly, shivering at Devin's kisses. She eagerly returned the deep kiss, until she pulled back. Joss wrapped her arms around Devin, holding her close, listening to her. She stroked her hands over Devin's back. "I just wish we would have come to our senses years ago." She whispered. SHe wished it hadn't taken such a tragedy to bring them together. Fingers stroking up and down Devin's bare skin, figuring she was thinking the same thing, and she wanted to make her feel better.
 
Devin just nodded as she laid there and held Joss close "Yes....me too...." she said as she closed her eyes and was soon asleep in her lover's embrace.

The next few weeks had been great for the new couple. but Devin could sense that Joss still found it awkward. She had no idea how to reassure her lover that Frank would have been happy for them. She just sighed and finished dressing. They were planning on going on a double date with Joss's new partner and her wife. She was looking foward to meeting them.
 
The next few weeks were a whirlwind for Joss. She had gotten a new partner, and was relieved that it was someone she got along with. She still felt some awkwardness about dating her dead partner's little sister. But she loved Devin, and she wanted to be with her, she was just having a hard time processing everything and dealing with it all. Stepping out of the shower she dressed and headed out of the bathroom, they were going to have dinner with Charlie and her wife Kat, whom Joss had only met once.
 
Devin heard Joss step out then grabbed for Bowser's lead and then hooked her free arm around Joss's "Ready?" she asked as she leaned against her lover.


Charlie was finishing up getting dressed in a button up blue shirt and slacks. "Hey babe, you almost ready?" she called out to Jesh(her wife is jesh btw:p I know we have done a few rps so its ok))
 
Joss nodded, sliding her arm around her lover's waist, "Yeah I'm ready." she walked with her out to the car, automatically opening the passenger door for Devin and the back door for Browser. Once both were in she walked around and slid into the driver's seat, driving towards the restaurant they were meeting at.

[ha wow, I'm gonna need to make a list pretty soon of All of our pairs, to keep them straight, lol]

Jesh nodded, "Yeah yeah," She stepped out of the bathroom, her dark hair curled and hanging loose for a change, dressed in a pair of black slacks and a gold blouse. She looked at her wife, smiling, "You look beautiful," She said walking over and kissing her softly, "Ready when you are,"
 
Charlie grinned then kisses Jesh back "Ditto." She mused then led her wife out to the car to head to the restaraunt. They arrived about the time as the other two and Charlie waved to the when she spotted Joss.

Devin held onto Joss's arm as she let her lead and introduce her to Charlie and Jesh. She seemed nervous but that was normal for her when she met new people.

((Haha yeah:p I have good memory so. I can remind you))
 
Jesh drove them to the restaurant, she saw the other couple, faintly recognizing Joss, Charlie's new partner. She saw the pretty lady on her arm, and the dog at her side. Walking to the front of the car she offered her hand to Charlie. She saw Joss leading the woman over.

Joss slid her arm around Devin, "It's alright," She murmured, pressing her lips to Devin's temple. Leading her over she smiled, "Hey, Charlie, Jesh." She nodded to both women. "Charlie, Jesh, I'd like to introduce my lovely girlfriend, Devin." She smiles, "Devin, this is my new partner, Charlie, to the left and her wife Jesh, to the right." Joss had naturally adapted to Devin's lack of vision, automatically giving Devin the rough location of where the women were in front of her.
 
Devin relaxed a bit when she heard Joss's words and smiled towards the couple. She was appreciative of her girlfriend's adaptation of her handicap. She reached her hand out to them. "It's very nice to meet you." She said. Charlie shook Devin's hand "Same here." She said "I'm finally glad to meet you too." Soon they were seated and it was going very well. Charlie and Joss went over to the bar to order some drinks. "Hey you got yourself quite a catch there." Charlie said to Joss after ordering. "What took you so long to snatch her up?"
 
Once Devin was settled, Joss walked with Charlie's to the bar. "She's great, isnt she?" Jesh just grins, obviously clearly in love. She shrugs, "Well now, that's a bit complicated." Joss leaned against the bar, "My last partner, Frank. Devin is his little sister." Joss explained, "Always made it awkward before his death, then even more so afterwards. I love her, and I know that Frank would be happy. Hell apparently he tried to set us up back when we first were partnered together. But I dunno, still just feels awkward, dating my dead partner's sister." Joss strugged again, knowing it shouldn't be weird, but she still felt like it was.
 
Charlie leaned back against the bar. "Ahhh...yeah, that does seem like it would be awkward." She said. she heard what happened to Frank soon after. She worked with him before and respected him very much. "Well.....take it from someone who has a partner who is actually married to her little sister." she began. "As long as you lover her and want to make her happy there is no problem. I'll admit. It felt weird for Matt to be with my sister but she has never been happier with him and he treats her well. That's all that matters." She grabbed some of the drinks and headed back to the table and sat down next to her wife.
 
Joss nods, "I do love her, more than life itself." she helped carry the drinks back to the table. Sitting beside Devin, Joss touched her leg, letting her know where she was. She set Devin's drink in front of her, "your nine o clock." she murmured, giving her the location of her drink. She loved Devin, wanted to spend the rest of her life with her, She would do what was necessary to get over her awkwardness.
 
Devin smiled when she felt Joss next to her then took the drink and soon they were all in deep conversation as the meal progressed. They headed out afterwards and Devin was ahead with bowser a little bit ahead of her.

"Well that was great." Charlie said "We need to do this aga-" she said but was cut off by tires screeching. A dark blue camero sped down the street and towards the intersection where Devin was about to walk through with Bowser. On instinct the dog stopped and Devin stopped behind him/ The car swerved and missed Devin, but not Bowser. A thump them a yelp came form Boswer as as the car continued until it lost control and smashed into a light pole. Devin fell to her knees and felt out for Bowser. "Oh god please, no." she whispered as she felt her companion. She felt him breathing but it was labored and she felt a wet sticky substance on his fur.((kinda mean but it adds to drama XD))

The driver opened the door and stomped out "Hey you stupid bitch!!!" he yelled out. "Are you blind or wha...." he was stepping forward then stopped when he spotted a familiar face. The female cop who was with the other he iced. "Oh shit...." he said then bolted. Charlie was walking towards the driver when he bolted. "Shit! Jesh, stay here with Devin." she said then started after the driver "Stop, Boston PD!!!"
 
Joss was walking just behind Devin, agreeing that they needed to do this again. SHe felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up, the screeching tires, "Devin!" She shouted, thankful that the dog knew to stop, but she watched in horror as the dog was hit. Instinct had Joss reaching for her weapon that she carried on her ankle. She drew her weapon as she moved quickly towards her lover. Jesh moved forward as well, nodding to Charlie. "Go!" Jesh made it to the two women and the dog. "Joss, Devin's fine. We'll take care of the dog. Go with Charlie." She said, touching Joss's shoulder. "Go." She ordered.

Joss nodded, standing she raised her weapon, hurrying after Charlie and the fleeing suspect. She hadn't gotten a good look at the man, she didn't know that it was the man who killed Frank. Her long legged stride ate up the ground as she worked to catch up with Charlie.

Jesh felt over the dog, "He's breathing. He's hurt, but he's alive. Come on Devin, We're gonna take him to the vet." She undid all the dog's gear, then slid her hands under him, lifting the dog. "Come on, the car isn't far."
 
Devin was in tears as she tried to cradle Bowser then let Jesh pick him up and nodded then stood and held onto Jesh's sleeve to let her lead the way to the car.

Charlie ran with Joss after the suspect. They headed into a parking garage. Charlie saw him reach into his jacket. He pulled out a gun and pointed it at Charlie.
 
Jesh led the woman to the car, carrying the big dog who was whining and breathing heavily. "We're here, climb in the back, and I'll set him in there with you." She waited for Devin to get in before setting the dog in. Then she got in the driver's seat and pulled out, rushing towards the vet.

Joss ran with Charlie, up into the parking garage. Joss was just a few steps behind Charlie, and saw the man pull out a weapon. She didn't think, didn't hesitate, raising her weapon, she squeezed the trigger rapidly, firing four round into the man's chest, each shot a kill shot. "Charlie, you good?" She asked, breathing slowly as she approached, weapon still fixated on the fallen man.

Jesh sped all the way to the vet, slamming the car to a stop in front, getting out she opened the back door, and pulled the dog out, cradling him. She waited for Devin in order to lead her into the vet's office. "We need some help! My friend's service dog was hit by a car." The vet techs rushed to help get the dog into a room before calling for a vet.
 
"Yeah..." Charlie said, her own weapon out and pointed at the suspect. She walked over, kicking the gun away and scanning the man's face. "hmmm.....he must have been running away for something more than a hit and run." she said

Devin sat with Bowser in the back seat, cradling his head and sobbing. "Please stay with me buddy." she murmured. She followed Jesh and then the receptionist helped her to a chair and they waited for any word on Bowser.
 
Joss approached, bolstering her weapon once it was apparent the man was dead. That was when she got a good look at his face. She jerked back, "Shit." she was fixated on the man, "This is the man who killed Frank." Despite having gotten a good look at him, and then getting a sketch of him out to the public, they'd never caught him, never learned his name.

Jesh sat with Devin, holding her hand, trying her best to comfort the woman as they waited to hear it the dog would survive. It would be hours before a vet would come out to talk to them.
 
Charlie looked back at the suspect. "Shit...." she whispered then reached over to find some ID. She found his wallet and looked through it. "Hmmm.....Daniel Kendrell." she said aloud then looked up his record on her phone. "Damn.....he was wanted for alot of things. Not just Frank's murder. Drug trafficking, weapons possession, rape, assault. Not a very nice guy........world is better odd without him." she said as she stood. They stayed until other police came and took their statements. Charlie walked over to Joss and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I think they have what they need here. Let's go see how Bowser is doing."

Devin leaned against Jesh while they waited. She had Bowser since he was a pup, getting trained to become a service dog. She was explaining that to Jesh as they waited. "It would destroy me if he didn't make it." she said as she wiped her tears away.
 
Joss waited impatiently until they were cleared to go. She nodded, "I'll drive, they took Jesh's car." Getting into the SUV they drove to the emergency vet hospital.

Jesh rubbed Devin's back, listening to her, wishing she could promise that the dog would be okay, but of course she couldn't. When she had carried the dog, she had felt the crushed bones. She knew the dog would have to be very strong in order to survive.

Joss walked into the clinic, immediately she spotted her lover and Jesh. Walking over she sat down next to Devin, "Hey hon, any word yet?" She asked softly.
 
Devin jumoed wheb she felt someone sit next to her but then quickly relaxed when she felt Joss's presense and heard her voice. She just shook her head at her lover's question then the door to the back opened and a petite redhead came out. "Devin?"

Devin stood when she heard the fimiluar voice "Deb? How is he?" She asked, gripping Joss's hand tight. Deb walked over and placed her hand on Devin's shoulder. "He's going to pull through." She said. The tension in the room seemed to have lightened.

"He has several injuries that will take some time to heal so he will be out of commision for a while. He has a few broken ribs, a broken front leg and fractured hip. I hope you at least got the plate number of who ever did this."


"More than that." Charlie chimed in. "Turns out the guy was wanted on a lot if charges. Including killing a cop. Joss took him out after he pulled out his gun."

Devin was visably shocked by the new developments. She didn't have to be told that the cop thw man killed was Frank. She knew it was.

"Goodness." Deb said. "Well we saved one life tonight at least. He will have to stay here for a while. For now you guys can head on home and don't worry. Bowser is in good hands." Devin nodded and leaned against Joss "Ok, I trust you Deb." She said then lightly squeezed Joss's hand "Let's go home."

Charlie took Jesh's hand and lead her out as well. "Not exactly how I thought the night would end but I'm relived to hear the little guy will be alright." She said as they walked to their car.
 
Back
Top