Space Rogues {Open PM if interested}

Peg and D’om

Officer Smith reclined in his chair in the interrogation room. He was waiting for the next person he had to interrogate to come in. He quickly flipped open the file in front of him and scanned its contents. D’om Bloodletter suspected of smuggling items, various scams, unruly behavior, impersonating a dock inspector and three unpaid bar tabs. There was also a note stating that D’om’s ship had just saved a large part of the city from the space elevator cable. The Officer heard the door open and glanced up to and saw a man dressed in a brown leather jacket, Pegasus insignia baseball cap, and wearing vintage mirror shades.

“Please have a seat” The officer requested. D’om sat down. “This is routine questioning … just trying to figure out why the frigate named “the Bloodthirsty Princess” fired upon you … and our storage space station … and our space elevator? Do you have any idea what could cause this kind of behavior?” The Officer asked.

Before D’om could answer the interrogation room door reopened.

http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/normal_furry53.jpg

A beautiful and sexy redhead Uchu-Usagi walked in.

“What do you want, Kilfime?” The officer asked. The young woman (Kilfime) smiled and handed a cigar to Officer Smith and another one to D’om.

“Compliments of Peg …” Kilfime said and then she handed another piece of paper to Officer Smith. He read it and stood up.

“D’om … thank you for answering all my questions … Please enjoy our nice city” Officer Smith told D’om and offering his hand to shake.
 
Last edited:
Peg and Lya

Lya was busy buying shoes. Peg knew organics needing to upgrade their transportation shielding. Sometimes it was protection from the weather … putting on coats and such … and other times it was the treads on their tires. Or said more correctly … boots for their feet. Lya seemed particularly happy with her tread upgrade at this shop. She was handing over her ICC, when she looked at Peg.

"Some guy needs a cargo ship. He's going to be walking in, soon." Lya told Peg.

Peg switched into sale mode and waited for the possible customer to come in. Usagi Rafu walked into the shoe stall where Peg and Lya were shopping. He had just completed his latest acquisition of a large group of captured girls. He planned to smuggle them to pleasure planet Eros 9. His smuggling ring (he mainly traded in sex slaves) had grown large, but he still liked to be "hands on". "Hands on" the girls … fucking many of them … and "hands on" the arrangements for the smuggling. Therefore, when he heard about the Pegesus and the damage to the ship … he sensed … a ship captain … that would be in need of some money to repair the damage … and he was ready to help. Also the ship was not connected with the police ... and would not be searched again (as it was searched carefully after the battle)

The white haired, 6 foot 2 inch rabbit human with tattoos all over his upper body, pulled open the tent stall and walked in.

http://img1.etsystatic.com/000/1/5310473/il_fullxfull.269874673.jpg?ref=l2

He was accompanied by two robotic body guards. As he walked into the shop, Peg bumped into him … this was a pretty standard trick she used to “accidently” bump into people and then strike up a conversation. the bump made her whole sale pitch work better.

Only this time … She was surprised to suddenly find herself at the end of a laser blaster. Usagi Rafu asked "You want something?" His voice sounded threating … his hand was steady … his eyes blazed with hatred of women.

"Ahh sorry … did not see you there … I’m from the Pegesus … the ship that just landed a few hours ago …. I don’t understand your local customs … does everyone pull out laser blasters when they get bumped?” Peg said as coolly as she could.

"Let me answer your question this way …” Usagi Rafu growled “Don't go bumping into people who have laser blaster … that is a good way to end up dead.” He replied and holstered his weapon. “In this case you might have just gotten lucky … I need a decent cargo ship to deliver some important cargo. I’ll pay a good price … the destination is pleasure planet Eros 9. Are you interested?” He asked.

Peg got a really big smile on her face “I LOVE that planet … but I need to check with my two partners. Also I’ll need to know who I’m dealing with.” Peg explained.

“You can call me Usagi Ufar” Usagi Rafu told Peg. (Note to reader … Ufar is Rafu spelled backwards) “I have sent you my contact information … make a decision quickly … I need that cargo transferred in the next 24 hours.”

“We’ll contact you shortly …” Peg said, as she pulled on Lya leash and walked out of the shoe stall heading for the small coffee shop and tea house to meet Kay.
 
D'om waves off the cigar the Uchu-Usagi offered him, he didn't pay her much attention except for what she said. Relieved he was getting out of the interrogation room, stood looked down at the Officer's hand and back up at him. His dislike of the law was typical among Rovers, he grips the bill of his cap tipping it. Ambling to the door D'om pauses before he exits, he looks back over his shoulder with a grin.

''I'd say it's been a pleasure officer...but that would be a lie. No reason to be dishonest now is there?''

Making his way out of station hand resting on his blaster, seeing Peg damaged his mood darkened even more. D'om lets out a low growl entering the docking bay, stepping back aboard ship he pats her bulkhead. A full diagnostic of her structure was necessary, the view screen flashes red where critical damage was. Removes his mirror shades putting them into his pocket, pushing his cap up by the bill with a finger. A quick tap of his com link D'an's face appears, he didn't look like he was in any better mood than D'om.

''I just ran a full diagnostic on Peg..she's going to need a lot of structural repairs. We're going to need someone to pay upfront..then after Peg is repaired we can on load a cargo. You very well know what this can mean for us. I know you don't like this idea anymore than I do Bro.''

As each system was receiving a full diagnostic, power systems, environmental systems, drive system, Jump drive system, navigation system, life support system OK. D'om was staring at the view screen, it wasn't going to change a single thing. With a frustrated sigh he began to pace, always doing this when he's most troubled.
 
Last edited:
Feeling the tug on her leash, Lya took back her ICC and wore her boots out of the shop, the others tucked under her arms. She shuddedered at the slimy feel of the Usagi's mind up close. It made her feel soiled. "Something isn't right," she whispered to Peg, "he's... not telling you the whole story. He hides something, but his thoughts are hidden. ... he has dealt with my kind before, and knows to shield his inner most thoughts. He probably recognized my signifiers." She gestured to her collar, leash, hair, and eyes.

Glancing at Peg, she shrugged. "I need to buy a few more things, and I can do that while you meet your friend. I need some incense, some herbs, and some other clothes so I don't have to keep wearing this. .. oh and some hair dye"
 
Sitting at the small coffee shop, Kay sipped at a cup of very strong coffee (not that she needed the extra energy to be bouncing all over the place). She had been reading a book for almost half an hour, and slowly the pages were getting less and less towards the back as she powered through. She wasn't one to do something slowly, unless it was the careful execution of drawing her sword. And whilst it might seem to take a while before she made her move, it was lightning fast and most people had no idea what happened until afterward.

((Short post is shit))
 
Peg

"Something isn't right," Lya whispered to Peg, "he's... not telling you the whole story. He hides something, but his thoughts are hidden. ... he has dealt with my kind before, and knows to shield his inner most thoughts. He probably recognized my signifiers." She gestured to her collar, leash, hair, and eyes.

Lya shrugged. "I need to buy a few more things, and I can do that while you meet your friend. I need some incense, some herbs, and some other clothes so I don't have to keep wearing this. .. oh and some hair dye"

Peg nodded and released the leash locking device “Please be careful … and thanks for the data on our possible customer. I will communicate it all to D’om and D’an” Peg informed Lya.

Peg coiled up the leash and walked toward the small coffee shop. As she did this … she transferred the conversation between her and Usagi Ufar to both D’om and D’an. She completed a quick scan of the galaxy criminal database and found a Usagi Ufar. It showed a man living on the edge of the law … but no serious breaches of galactic standards. It stated he traded in rare items and was involved in some financial speculation. Peg’s algorithms would normally have stopped there … but something was not quite right. The quickness of the pulled laser blaster … his eyes, his attitude and finally Lya warning did not align with the criminal database record. Peg continued the analysis of the database and determined that it appeared to be false. It was not because the database had any errors in it … in fact it was just the exact opposite. His record lined up “too” perfectly. That was the problem. Normally, there was approximately a 5-10% error rate or missing data in the database. Only 3% of all records were prefect. And most of those people were below the age of 3.

Peg transferred her new finding to D’om and D’an, flagging the possibility of a problem. Peg reached the small coffee shop and peeked in … or more accurately stated … peeked through the wooden wall with her wall penetrating radar and thermal sensors. She noted an Uchu-Usagi was sitting in there with some hot fluid.

Peg entered the coffee shop and saw … Kay sipping at a cup of coffee. Peg waved and headed over to Kay’s small two person table.

“Hi Lieutenant Samantha Marshall … “ Peg said and grinned. She pulled out a chair and sat down. “It has been quite a while. You appear to have only aged a fraction during that time …amazing!” Peg complimented her.

Kay smiled and said “It is ok Peg … you can call me Kay”

“Ok” Peg said “So what have you been up to … and where?” Peg asked.

“Clan work … and it has been close to five years now” She said somewhat thoughtfully. “And where have I been … more like where haven’t I been is a better question … all across the galaxy basically.”

Peg smiled and asked “Met anyone as fun as D’an and I?”

Kay laughed “well … there were those two Morrisian interrogators … they tortured me for a week ... You know they are psychically-gifted beings right” Peg nodded yes “That was fun!” Kay finished laughing

Kay looked at Peg “Did you ever tell … D’om what happened while I was aboard?”

Peg shook her head “I ran the probabilities and it was always above 3% … that he would be upset. The longer I waited … the higher the probability gets ... It is a no win situation for me. I have projected out and see the probability curve dropping as D’om nears death. So I have decided to remain quiet on the issue until minutes before his life ends.” Peg explained.

“This is like a bad soap opera … Peg really … you need to tell him” Kay explained.

Peg nodded “I like D'om too much ... i can't hurt him like that."

Kay sighed … realizing Peg was not going to tell D’om about her.

“Speaking of probabilities …” Peg said changing the subject “The locals have begun to ask questions about your fake military record and forged authentication numbers. The real Lieutenant Samantha Marshall came back from her assignment. You still have 24 to 38 hours … before they start looking for you” Peg explained.

“SKIZZ” Kay said “I’m following a real skizzhead this time..”

“Sorry … If you need a ride off this moon … I’m sure D’an and I would love to help out. Perhaps guest room 5 will have a bio leak this time!” Peg said. Peg had used the “bio leak” excuse to secure a guest room for Kay the last time she was onboard the Pegesus … Peg secured the door to the guest room to hide Kay from D’om. Peg was worried D’om would be mad … if he found out Peg was sleeping with Kay.

Kay grinned, seeing her opportunity to force Peg to tell D’om what happened. She said forcefully “I’m not hiding in a guest room all journey this time … you’ll need to tell D’om about me”
 
Peg, Kay ... and a waste container

Peg nodded “I see no choice but to tell D’om. However can it wait until we are away from this moon? I don’t want D’om leaving the ship over this.” Kay finished her cup of coffee and told Peg “He will not leave the ship … you silly AI … but Ok I’ll meet you at the Pegesus in 1 hour”

Peg smiled “It will be great to have you onboard again Kay… can you use the service loading dock … that way D’om will not see you.”

Kay was frowning but she agreed “ok”

The two got up and hugged. Peg paid for the coffee as Kay went off to pack for the trip. Peg went back into the market place and headed towards the ship. As explained before … Peg’s programing was a bit odd. The adjustments to her program did have their drawbacks … Peg saw an elegant dress shop.

“I’m not sure there is enough time …” She said to herself. But she went into the store anyhow. 40 mins later she came out holding two bags.

“The guys are going to kill me once they see the bill … but these dresses are AWESOME!” Peg said grinning as she now hurried back to the ship. When she got there, repairs on the portside damage was nearing completion. Robot repair units were doing the bulk of the work. Peg headed aft to the service loading dock. She saw neither D’om nor D’an around.

She lowered one of the “waste offload” containers and moved it to the service loading dock. The contained was as big as a large wine barrel. She popped the lid open and placed her shopping bags in it just as Kay arrived.

“You ride awaits” Peg said smiling.

“A waste container? Are you kidding?” Kay questioned Peg judgment.

“It’s the best way” Peg assured her. Kay placed her packed bag and climbed in. “You had better do this quick” She said. The container was clean ... but still!

Peg closed the lid and locked it in place. Then she placed the container on the return to ship conveyor belt. Peg went back amidships and boarded via the normal gangway. She wondered what D’an and D’om had decided about their new customer.
 
D'om grins as the lifeform sensors in the waste disposal system detect a biologic and non biologic. This was a new upgrade to Pegasus as D'om was always improving her. Lifting his wrist to speak into the com link. ''Peg...who's the Uchu-Usagi you've tried to sneak aboard..hmmm?'' The new intruder alert system it worked to perfection and in their price range. ''How about you and your friend come to the bridge...now!''

The Pegasus was a casually run ship, but one rule was strictly enforced. That was honesty above all else, in Rover culture crew was your family. This lifestyle required 100% trust in one another, or they could all end up dead real damned quick. D'om paced angrily from one side to the other, His cap in his right hand smacking into his left hand. Grumbling under his breath about breaking the code of the Rovers.

Not only was the Skrull troubling him, what the mysterious cargo was, Captain Black eye Phillip, credits to repair Peg, and now this Trellixskizz. (2 ton tusked blue furred herbivore raised as cattle on Kellionx) What's the universe going to trow my way next?!'' Pausing mid pace looking heavenward. ''Never mind''

As soon as Peg enters the Bridge D'om growls ''Peg you and friend park your asses at the galley table.'' Crossing his arms following them to the table, an intense expression on his face jaw muscle twitching. This would always happen when he's pissed off. ''Now explain to me...why in the hell have you decided to break the code of the Rovers?!''
 
Last edited:
Lya

She smiled as she looked around the spice and herb stall, smelling and finding herbs, incense, and some censers to use in her meditation as well as some candles. Much of what she had learned was coming back to her, the mental exercises and meditation with the other pillow slaves. It was a part of her she had pushed into a corner of her mind to try to survive.she remembered that she had promised herself she would return to her meditations when she was safe. She also bought some herbs to induce visions (similar to peyote). After she paid for her purchases, she quickly moved to buy some personal items--underwear, toiletries, and temporary hair dye. unfortunately due to time restrictions Lya couldn't complete her shopping for dresses, but she had the bulk of her necessities, so she couldn't complain.

Hurrying back to the ship, she discreetly made her way to her room to store her things.
 
Who are all these people??

Kay was mostly a straight down the line official type...without the official ness. She followed the rules and did not like sneaking around too much. So sitting at the bottom of a waste container, with her bag and Peg’s two bags of dresses was not her style. And the fact that Peg had not yet loaded her on the ship … was adding to her upset state. What was that AI up too?

Suddenly the lid to the waste container was unlatched and opened. Looking down at her was a small human woman. She had black, softly curly, hair that went half way down her back. It was tied up in a pony-tail. Her chocolate brown eyes were almost begging Kay to accept her. She was smiling.

“Hi … room for one more?” She asked.

Kay shook her head “No” Kay protested.

The strange human said “ok” and placed the lid back on the container.

Kay was thinking … what the heck was all that about.

The waste container was moved on to the ship and placed in a holding area with a thud. Peg was there to pull the lid off the container. As she was helping to get Kay out of the container D’om voice could be heard. ''Peg...who's the Uchu-Usagi you've tried to sneak aboard...hmmm?''

Peg got a worried look on her face.

Then D’om voice could be heard again ''How about you and your friend come to the bridge...now!''

“SKIZZZ” Peg gasped …

“Busted … you should have told him!!” Kay said to Peg as she grabbed her pack and dresses bags.

The two headed towards the bridge as they entered the bridge ... D'om growls ''Peg you and your friend park your asses at the galley table.'' They both turned around and walked to the galley table. Kay whispered to Peg “ I wish he would make up his mind where he wants us!”

Peg had tears in her eyes “It’s not funny … this is going to be really BAD!!”

Both of them sat down at the table and D’om entered. Kay thought D’om looked very much like his brother. Quite handsome actually … except he seem pretty pissed right now.

''Now explain to me...why in the hell have you decided to break the code of the Rovers?!'' D’om asked arms folded.

Peg was programed to always tell the truth to D’om and D’an. However, no one wanted to hear the truth all the time. So she could generate small white lies here and there as the situation dictated. For example, if D’an needed more confidence before a big meeting … Peg could say to him “you look great …” When the truth of the situation was he may only look ok. Additionally, because of the numerous times they needed to pretend they were someone else … like back on Tortuga … Peg could lie to accomplish a mission. With the Kay situation she actually never lied to D’om, but she did omit the truth. This may sound like splitting hairs … but to an AI it was enough wiggle room to just not tell D’om what had happened 5 years ago.

However, When D’om or D’an asked Peg a direct question … like D’om had just done … she need to comply.

“Well … it is a long story …” Peg said pretty nervous “But I did not break the Rover code … I was trying to protect you.”

D’om got a funny look on his face “Protect me from what?”

Peg started to cry harder now “I was trying to protect you from meeeee …” she was blubbering now.

Just at this moment D’om life form sensors in the waste disposal system alarm went off again. “Biologic enter the ship via the waste container unit.”

“OH TRELLIXSKIZZ” D’om yelled and told everyone to follow him to the holding area. They all did ... with Kay still carrying the bags. As they arrived Kay saw that strange small human woman with the black curly hair standing there.

“What are you doing on this ship?” Kay asked the woman before D’om could.

“Sneaking on the ship … just like you” The woman answered.

“I’m did not sneak on this ship … I was invited to come aboard” Kay corrected the woman. The woman just raised her eyebrows.

“Sure you were …” She agreed, sarcasm and mockery dripping from her voice. “Everyone comes on board this ship via the waste containers …”

D’om asked exacerbated “Who the heck are you??”

The smaller human woman smiled “My name is Jesi … glad to meet you” She told him.
 
The second alarm really jarred his teeth, this was really irritating, having Peg speaking about herself, he turned from supervising the repairs on Peg's hull and marched off towards the holding area. He stepped inside,

"What on earth is going on?"

He gave Kay a casual nod,

"Hey Kay..."

He paused, blanched slightly and looked at her again,

"Kay? What are you doing here? Last time I heard you were dirt side pretending to be..."

He paused again, taking in the others,

"OK OK anybody want to give a try at explaining what in Skizz-name is going on here? We're Rovers not a passenger ship!"

Of course he had kind of forgotten that D'om didn't know about Kay, but what did get him was the fact that there had been two alarms and that there was now two more people who shouldn't be there.
 
D'om does a double take as D'an as he says ''Oh Hey Kay. What are you doing here. Last time you were dirt side pretending to be...'' The way he blanched D'om knew he's kept something from him, with Peg sneaking this ''Kay'' person. Now this little dark haired stowaway on board nobody knew. D'om was really fuming.

''That's what the hell I'm trying to find Bro. If Peg will stop blubbering like a pregnant housewife! Now who fuck are you...to just sneak aboard our ship like some thief?

D'om drops his hand to the large bore blaster riding low on his right hip. I was pretty damned obvious he was about to explode.

''I better get some Gods damned straight answers...and I mean right fuckin NOW!''

He was turning red in the face, the blood vessel in the middle of his forehead, it was pulsing angrily now. Gritting his teeth, the jaw muscles in his cheek flex. His left hand clenched into a tight fist.
 
Last edited:
Seeing the situation beginning to slip out of control, Kay stepped up and raised one hand in a peaceful manner. As if asking D'om to hold his temper still for just one moment. She would attempt to gain some sense of control back, even if it meant making herself out as a rather forward and self important person.

"Let's just take one moment to discuss this, you asked what I was doing here and why I used this specific method to gain entrance to your ship," she put weight on the word your, making sure he had no doubt that she wasn't trying for ownership of any kind over the vessel.

"Several years ago I used your vessel for transport and engaged in sexual activities with both Peg, and with your brother. My only reason behind not coming forward earlier is because Peg seemed rather distressed about how you might see her, considering her feelings for you."

Taking a step towards the new girl, she waved her hand towards her.

"The first I have seen this woman was when she tried to sneak onboard using the container I had been placed in. I have no affiliation with her, and cannot speak for her reasons to have come here."

Looking more serious, and perhaps even a little sheepish, she looked at everyone for a few seconds each before staring at Peg. "I'm sorry to have been dishonest, but I know you have made contact with a man I am hunting. He will be using you to transport slaves most likely, and I had planned on keeping hidden until an appropriate time presented itself to detain him.

Whilst it was nice to meet you all again, this was mainly for business...and for your own safety. Based on lack of preparations, and your willingness to enter into a transport agreement so easily, I felt you had not been fully aware of Usagi Rafu, the same man who calls himself Usagi Ufar's transcripts...please, whilst you have a moment, Peg, access any information you can gain and verify his threat level."


As if she was a methodical and calculated assassin, Kay looked back to D'om. "You have my apologies for my actions, both today and in the past. And if you would prefer I leave, please cancel any contract with Rafu. It will only end in trouble if you continue. However, if you allow me to stay and I take this man into custody, his bounty is yours. Peg, is there an updated figure?" she added, glancing back to the woman.
 
Peg is an emotional wreck

“When Kay said we “engaged in sexual activities” that is not strictly correct … sexual activities are associated with sexual intercourse … and since we are both female … intercourse is not possible.” Peg told D’om.

D’on, D’an, Kay and the strange human Jesi were all looking at Peg in disbelief. Jesi spoke up first “Really? … I’m not buying that … and I don’t know any of these people… that was pretty weak for an AI.”

Peg sighed “D’om … I’m sorry … I’m sorry to the very bottom of my computer chips … I did not want to hurt you. I thought if I concealed Kay from you … everything would work out. I felt … unsure about our relationship … and how you would react if you knew I had slept with Kay. I’m sorry” Peg said “I’ve been a bad AI …” Peg started to cry again

“Oh brother … she is going to need a fluid recharge … if she keeps on like this!” Jesi joked and then added “While she” Jesi pointed at Peg “is stuck in her emotional “do loop” …I can explain why I’m onboard. I have something that is very rare …” Jesi pulled out of her waist pocket a small metal cube with strange writing on it. “A controlling unit for the Argillain death cruiser” She placed the cube back in her pocket. “As you can imagine … there are a bunch of feuding planetary systems that would love to have their own Argillain death cruiser. I ask for safe passage off this moon … to any location. Just away from here. I have a few too many people chasing me right now to get that controller. I’ll pay for my passage … Thanks” Jesi finished with a charming smile.

Everyone was a bit taken back … controlling units for Argillain death cruiser on the black market could go for more credits than Pegesus was worth. In fact you could probably buy 10 Pegesus ships for the price of the controlling unit.

Peg had stopped crying and blew her nose into a small tissue. “I have completed running the background check on Usagi Rafu. He has been convicted of slave trafficking, drug crimes, obstruction of justice, and conspiracy. In one count I researched he forced four females, including some under age to have sex with him … and then sold them off as sex slaves. He likes to prey on the most vulnerable beings of a society … a real scumbag” Peg stated

“FYI his bounty has increase to 40k credits” Peg confirmed. then her face grew sad again ... “40K of credits … that was how much D'om paid for my first comprehensive software patchto on my programing system … HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN DISHONEST TO HIM” Peg groaned and started crying again.
 
And where was Lya during the emotional upheaval? In her room, on her bed, arms wrapped around her legs, which were pushed to her chest, trying desperately not to both throw up and claw at herself. High emotions were like a psychotropic drug, and normally she could ride the wave if it was fairly the same emotion across the board. However, anger, rage, sadness, mortification, betrayal, and fear were like putting too many volatile chemicals together. Add her own emotions, snatches of thought, bits of conversation, and it was a cocktail of breakdown.

She was desperately trying to reconstruct her mental walls, all the while feeling both sickened, saddened, and afraid. She was saddened at the history between D'an and this Kay person. Generally if such history had been pleasant, it was bound you repeat itself, and well, that just cast her out of what ever conceived running she may have been in, sickened because of the fear of who Rafu was, and if he got his hands on her. She would have to make sure she was not alone with him, ever. Sickened also because of what he did. And what she had been. She was also sick with fear. If this Kay was some kind of bounty hunter, then she could be next. She had two bounties on her head. The smallest and least interesting is due to criminal activities regarding cheating and gambling, it was on such a straitlaced planet, it was practically negligible.

The second, however, was not under her name. It was under Kai, her slave name, for the murder of Carphaellian council member and minister of the granary T'chi lek Pugawi. His wife, Qialiva Pugawi had put the bounty on her for murder(even if it had been an accident and in self-defense). Though her husband had died, she had gained the majority of his wealth and was more shrewd than the man had been... and much more cruel, especially being a woman scorned by her husband.

It had been all she could do to keep moving, keep from being recognized. This could be trouble for her, and she didn't want to make trouble for D'an and D'om, even if neither of them actually would ever see her as a woman, just someone to take care of.
 
He knew that he stood quite opposite his brother, but when D'om's hand went down to rest on his blaster, D'an knew that it was for effect, D'om knew for a fact that he could not outdraw D'an, he also knew that D'om would not shoot Peg, that left Kay and this new girl...who carried a control unit for an Argilan death cruiser. For a moment he wished that he was in his bed asleep and that all of this was just a bad dream,

"OK now."

He stepped forward, his hand resting firmly on D'om's arm,

"Take a breath, what is in the past is in the past, I for one did not tell you about Kay, because I knew what your reaction would be. Rather the same as now, just more intense. I'm sure that Peg had her reasons, which she can tell you once she gets out of that emotional loop she's in."

He glanced at the other two,

"Kay seems to have a reason to be here, if she's good to her word, then we can let her stay. I mean that amount of creds is welcome, especially now. This other girl..."

He stared at her,

"I don't trust her, if you can get hold of that kind of parts and get away with it..."

He shook his head,

"I'd like to throw her out of the hatch right now and get space bound, we still have a schedule to keep and time is starting to run out on us."

He looked at the watch on his wrist,

"And what is this I heard about cargo?"
 
Rafu arrives

Suddenly Peg stopped crying … and stood up “AH OH! TROUBLE!!” She yelled. Then there was the sound of a laser blast followed by the sound of electrical sparks sparking. D’om, D’an, and Kay jumped into action getting ready for what was coming down the main passageway into the cargo bay.

“SKIZZZ … he just shot out my audio speaker ... the ASSHOLE” Peg said to herself. As she turned to D’an and D’om and reported “Ufar … AKA …Rafu has just boarded the ship with 6 hunter killer attack robots Series 800. I think he is headed this way.” Peg stated. “I will secure main bulkhead doors 3 and 4 … that should slow him down.” Peg stated with confidence. Bulkhead door number 4 slid closed.

Jesi had not moved or drawn her weapon and she was still smiling “Wow … your AI recovers quickly when there is trouble. Your laser weapons will have little effect on the series 800 killbot … metal is too strong … you’ll need to aim for its eyes, only vulnerable spot” She observed as she slipped the control box into a hidden pocket in her pants. The box was not something she wanted the slaver to find.

“FUCK!” Peg gasped “He has one of those Mk 5 lock unscramblers … he just manually unlocked the bulkhead door number 3 …. He is in the guest room area … if he opens Lya room … she is in danger!” Peg reported.

In the main corridor Rafu and his 6 hunter killer robots quickly took control of the forward part of the ship. As they headed aft … they opened bulkhead door number 3 … Rafu did not look into the rooms... he sent all his robots to the cargo bay. The series 800 hunter killer robot looked vaguely humanoid as it walked on two legs and had two arms and a head. But it was clearly a robot. Series 800 Endoskeleton was all metal and strapped on its arms were a devastating array of lasers, small missiles, and a high powered microwave beam. The gun like object sticking out of the side of its head was its plasma cannon. Bottom line the Hunter kill robot was a fearsome and terrifying killing machine. People developed a nickname for them “killbots”

The killbot opened Bulkhead door number 4 and stepped into the cargo bay. It announced in a very robotic voice “Drop your weapons or you will die” Another 5 robots appeared next to it … the last thing to enter the room was the white haired, 6 foot 2 inch rabbit human with tattoos all over his upper body.

"hello ... i'm here to discuss terms for my cargo delivery to Eros 9" He said.
 
Last edited:
Now this was getting out of hand, like the Skrull wasn't problem enough, they had to have a run-in with Black eye Phillips, they had to play polite after being arrested by the same people whose lives they saved, Kay snuck onboard and then another girl followed. And to top it all off this white rabbit fucker thinks he can just commandeer them, he gritted his teeth and then stepped forward, muzzles and sensors aimed at him,

"First of all, I am dropping nothing. As you can see it's in my holster, I am not wasting time to draw it and drop it, so you bunch of bots can go find a can opener and play: cut yourself an asshole. As for you tall, white and furry, if you want to impress us, you do it with credits, not weapons, you harm any of us, the ship will destroy you, you harm the ship, we will destroy you, BUT you show credits, we take your cargo where you want it to go. So if you want to talk about cargo, you better let that tin cans stand down and kindly get the fuck off of our ship. We will allow you two bots to remain as body guards, once that is done and you've shown us credits, we can discuss delivery of your cargo. Other than that you can leave or die, your choice."

What surprised him was that he could be so calm considering the circumstances, he just hoped that D'om used that smart-assed brain of his to keep his trap shut or back him up if need be
 
''You heard my brother loud and clear so I suggest you do as he said. We're Rovers credit talks bullskizz walks. Now if you kindly order three of your Bots off the Pegasus. And those two to power down their weapon systems. And we can get down to the real business...our price and your cargo getting shipped.

''D'om stood shoulder to shoulder with his twin brother, slower on the draw but a better percentage shot. Not that they could out gun Killbots, but with Peg they sure as hell could. Now it's the furball scums move, as the brothers weren't going to back down. They never have before and ain't going to start doing it now.

''Your call Bugs, what's it going to be? We don't have all day to fuck around, we do have a schedule to keep.''
 
Last edited:
Rafu smiled and laughed “The reports on you two were accurate. You are good … and both of you have guts. Ballz move trying to order me around … BUT you have no leverage … my killbots could kill everyone in the room right now. Then I could just simply take this ship anywhere I like!”

Peg turned to D’an and said “He is 83% correct on the killing part.”

D’an looked at Peg, answered her with a frown on his face “You’re not helping”

Peg added “However, he is not correct on taking this ship part. I have cross connected the auxiliary power units. That should produce an explosion equal to 17,000 tons net explosive weight. The resulting damage to the ship will prevent it from flying for weeks. 99.9% probability I can trigger the explosion before Rafu can even blink”

D’an was smiling “Now ... you are helping”

Rafu laughed louder … a kind of insane, mad laugher. “Ok … I will order two of my bots off the ship … that leave 4 onboard. I’ll pay you 20,000 credits … you ask no questions about my cargo to eros 9 and we never see each other again after this transaction is over. Agreed”

Peg whispered to D’an “Make him pay for the damage to my audio unit as well!”
 
All chances for Kay to slip away would have been wasted, as her pheromone was strong in the air for the Usagi who had boarded the ship. For now she kept her identity hidden, and hid her blades under the wrap that she had yet to unpack. Until she was called out, she would remain an 'innocent' observer. However, if action was needed, she would spring to action with a flurry of leaps and bounds. Blades capable of piercing through the soft optical processors it called eyes, or between the plating at the back of their neck.

But for now she simply waited, hoping that her allure might catch him off guard.
 
''Three Bots onboard..25,000 credits being it's ''unknown'' cargo..half up front half on delivery..and repair cost to Pegs audio system. Our reputation is our leverage..you can take the deal it or leave it. You won't find a cargo vessel that's any faster..crew that knows the smuggler routes better than any. You're not dealing with wet behind the ears amateurs..you're dealing with extremely experienced Rovers''

D'om gave Peg a grin as he looks over his shoulder, jerking his head slightly to the Bar to bring drinks. Peg knew how to close a deal and really needed to, she understood Slavers and she can easily fake submission. It would be necessary with this dangerous furball, thankfully she has the balls to pull it off really well. Now if Lya could only do something to influence him, he'd agree to this deal D'om had laid out on the table.

''Now...why don't we seal the deal with a cup Ucha-Usagi Saki. Your Bot can prove it's not poisoned I'm sure. Peg...serve us girl! Our guest is a busy businessman..I'm sure he has more business to attend to.''
 
Last edited:
“Yes master” Peg answered in her most submissive way as she hurried to get the Saki.

Rafu smiled again … a kind of smug, “I know something you don’t know” smile.

“Agree” Rafu said. “bots 4, 5, and 6 return to base.” He ordered. Three of the Hunter killer robots headed off the ship. “Bots 1 head to main engineering and point your plasma cannon directly at the ship’s main computer core. Any laser fire … and destroy the ship’s AI.” Rafu ordered. Kilbot 1 moved towards main engineering.

Peg returned with the Saki on a small tray. “Half the credits have been transferred to our account. The credits have been verified as authentic. I’m ready to load “the cargo” into the auxiliary cargo bay” Peg stated … the auxiliary cargo bay was code word for a secret cargo bay located inside the main engine fuel tanks. Most scanners could not penetrate the “soup” of particles that fueled the ship’s main engines so placing cargo there was well hidden from officials.

“You see gentleman … I know your tricks … and weaknesses …” Rafu gloated “D’an said it … you harm the ship, we will destroy you … you told me your weakness …it is this ship … one false move and the ship gets it. Now that I have proper leverage I’m certain we will have a most enjoyable voyage.” He raised his glass of saki in a toast.

Peg had gone to D’an and D’om and had given them Saki glasses too. Everyone drank to the deal … but everyone also knew this would not be a “most enjoyable” voyage.
 
Lya paused inside her door, "listening". The blank moving spaces signified the robots, voids in the mental chatter. There were D'an and D'om with the anger rolling off them in hot waves, there was the ...expectation? Of an unknown female lying in wait... Was that the one that Peg and D'om had been arguing about? The feeling of expectation also had the cinnamon spice taste of sexual arousal... Interesting. She could sense the humming comfort of Peg's AI and avatar. Ever since their interface she had been inexorably linked with the ship in a very real sense. She and Peg would probably explore this link further later. She stretched her senses as far as she could. Another voice... Female... Also in wait, but more thinking fast about how to take advantage of the situation with the Argellian ship control...she was unknown. There were other female voices, they sounded slow, sluggish, almost as if coming from underwater.

Lya frowned. Stasis all but paused synaptic activity, but if these women were dreaming or in stasis, their mental chatter would be subdued. Was she reaching into the space dock and its outlying areas? Picking out pleasure women's sleep chatter as they rested from their labors on one ship's bunk or another? Perhaps.

She then brushed up against Rafu's oily mind and tried not to shudder.they had taken him on, albeit reluctantly. She sensed his triumph, his pride, and his underlying penchant for harm. She clenched her fists. She may not like it, but she would do whatever it took to keep him from harming her friends. The other two females be damned. She didn't care about them, only Peg, D'om, Grax, and especially D'an, even if she had no right to do so.

Making sure her collar was on, she moved out into the space slowly. "Do my masters and our guest require anything from me as well?" She asked bowing, her head down, her cleavage in full view for all present, but aimed at Rafu. She had been, after all, trained as a pillow slave.
 
Oh this was so easy! Rafu really thought he could intimidate and outsmart them, instead he stepped on to the thin ice and it would only take a few hours for him to drown. Of course D'an said nothing, instead he inclined his head to Rafu as one would to a superior foe and saluted him with the cup,

"Well played sir, as soon as your cargo is secure we will leave."

He had not bet on Lya's entrance, he watched Rafu's eyes take in the flesh on display and his fingers itched to just blast the slaver's head off. He didn't need to be a mind reader to see what went on inside the man's head and what he knew of the species also made Kay's precense more damaging than good. D'an knew that Rafu had smelled Kay's "perfume" by now and Lya's appearance just fueled that fire...

"Ah Leeah, now that you are here, direct our guest to a quarters and return to the cockpit immediately, I have a duty for you."

He placed the glass down,

"Mr Rafu, please make yourself at home, when we are in flight feel free to move around."

With that he walked out, seething inside at having to transport slaves, but his mind already ticking over how to get rid of their unwanted visitors.
 
Back
Top