Wife Seduced by Another Woman

i've written quite a few such stories

to all, i've written quite a number of stories like this. my favorite scenario is for an older not attractive woman to somehow get control of a younger pretty girl. please look for a story in the lesbian section called Kelli and the Masseuse. thats my best one i think. then hit the link for more stories by this author to see the rest
 
Thank you FLABORN and JJSHARSHAW. I was away for a while and got back and read your stories, You both are excellent writers. I am still batting ideas around though and would love to see a story written with some of the details I have already described or I may try to write it myself. That might be embarrassing, though because writing is not a talent of mine.

I anyone else would like to comment, please do!


Thanks again,

Alirk
 
It is such great idea!

I love these story too! I often Fantasy a wife(or a bride) was seduced by another woman, the bride dressed in wedding was rob by a strong women!

It is exciting for me.
 
id love to write this for you

I would love to read a story where a wife, a straight-laced but not overly religous type, is seduced by a dominant, aggressive lesbian woman. The wife does things she never thought she would do because she thought it was disgusting or not normal. The wife may be resistant and very shy at first but the woman finds a way to overcome all of the wife's boundaries and really controls the wife. The lesbian woman could be older, younger, bigger or smaller.....she could be pretty, plain, or even unattractive. The one thing she has is a confidence, arrogance which makes the wife feel like she almost HAS to do what the woman wants.

I know it is not very realistic but love the thought. I think of my wife being in a situation like this!

Thank you!
id love to write this for you and could make ot very relistic you could like be the editor for me to know if you like it i would use my self as the wife and make it from like either my husband s point of view or my own so just let me know my email is christina.emerick@yahoo.com i love to write and could write any stories you have youd like to read so just let me know
 
id love to write this for you and could make ot very relistic you could like be the editor for me to know if you like it i would use my self as the wife and make it from like either my husband s point of view or my own so just let me know my email is christina.emerick@yahoo.com i love to write and could write any stories you have youd like to read so just let me know

I was thinking that a first wife would confess to a friend about how she had been seduced by a colleague during a business trip to new York.
The first wife is unapologetic about how much she enjoyed it.
And walks her through every detail of the affair.
This causes the second wife to wonder.
I think the realism comes from the fact that women aren't afraid to discuss sex and that many such relationships grow out of intimate friendships
 
only 3 years later

Bump...lol
I would still love to read or role play this somehow
 
I disagree. This could be a realistic scenario. I remember reading a hot story along these lines once but don't remember where I read it. I don't think it was here though. Could have been Penthouse Forum a long time ago. Anyway, the wife layed out in a lounge chair in a bikini by her swimming pool during the day while her husband was at work. She was probably in her 30's or 40's and a young lady in like her late teens or early twenties was there. Can't remember why or what the relation was, although I think she was just a friend, neighbor, babysitter, maid, or something like that. The wife fell asleep in the lounge chair and awoke to an erotic massage she was receiving, also discovering that her ankles and wrists had been tied to the lounge chair. The older lady was really getting turned on by the younger one and they had a very hot encounter, with the younger one bringing out submissive/lesbian desires from her. After that the older lady was hooked being the younger girls sex slave and they had several other encounters. I don't see why someone can't make a new story out of this same scenario.



Sounds good. I have seen many movies with this scenerio so it is possible. I mean writers have to have gotten it somewhere. I hope someone does one like this.
 
:devil:

It's definitely possible. I've seduced two women in similar situations. One was my married therapist. The other was my hairstylist, a married, "straight" mother of two. :kiss:

Sounds great. Thanks for informing us that its possible and realistic.
 
I don't know if this has ever happened but I was watching an adult movie where a wife is seduced by her husband's mistress and now is her mistress. It was hot.
 
Hoping this may give someone ideas?
Let me tell you a little about her and us. First, she doesn't know anything about my fantasy! Second, she is very conservative and introverted but wants to be friendlier....she does warm up to people and has many friends.
She is 5'4" with blond hair and greeneyes. She has a very fair complexion and she has very full lips. Her measurements are 34b-25-34 and she weighs about 115lbs. She is in shape because se exercises alot but she doesn't like her body because she thinks she looks like a boy. She is not very confident.

I would love to read something you put together a few ideas I have thought about but do not expect you to use:

1. Very hot wet kisses where the woman enjoys making my wife swallow a lot of her spit while kissing her.

2. Using my wifes flexibility to put her in all kinds of positions, embarrassing awkward ones, demeaning ones, etc....

3. Using my wifes lack of self confidence against her. Teasing her about her body....just making her feel like the other woman is better and that she is being put in her proper place.

4. Taking liberties with my wife...groping her.....making her kiss in public when she doesn't want to, etc.

5. Making my wife learn to kiss, lick, smell, etc every inch of the womans body, in any position, anytime the woman wants, while the woman makes comments.

6. The woman always wants my wife clean and fresh for her but the woman doesn't feel the need to be clean and fresh for my wife. In fact she enjoys making my wife do things when she is hot, sweaty and not exactly fresh.

What do you think?
 
i've written quite a few such stories

to all, i've written quite a number of stories like this. my favorite scenario is for an older not attractive woman to somehow get control of a younger pretty girl. please look for a story in the lesbian section called Kelli and the Masseuse. thats my best one i think. then hit the link for more stories by this author to see the rest
plz comeback i'm your fan plz comeback
 
The shy, very young newlywed wife is befriended by the middle-aged wife next door. The older woman takes her under her wing as she has no idea to be a homemaker.

One day, as the older woman seductively runs her tongue around the younger one's lips while unbuttoning her blouse she whispers, "Don't be nervous, dear. This is something all married women do with each other. An unspoken duty among we women if you will, for our husbands can never truly satisfy the sexual needs we have. That's why we rely on each other behind their backs. Your mother does it. Have no doubt about that."
 
Yes, this is my favourite scenario....confident butch-ish lesbian moves in next door to a longtime couple and fixes her sight on the gorgeous young wife/gf....starts working her magic on her, stoking her bicurious feelings, and it ends up in dirty no-holds-barred lesbian sex while the guy is away 🔥

(Wait, this thread started in 2007? Oh well).
 
I've got some stories that would fit in this criteria, my 'PTA Queen Bee & Teen Rebel' story and its sequel. In this the central character is 42-year-old Allison, a good example of a grown up mean girl. Her sex life with her husband is fading away to nothing, thanks to him being preoccupied with some bizarre and weird obsessions and her secretly lusting over younger women. Her fantasies seem set to remain just fantasies until Jenna, a smart-mouthed and sarcastic 18-year-old heavy metal fan from a dysfunctional family is suspended for a week from her Catholic girls' boarding school (where she was sent because of her bad behaviour) and one thing leads to another.
 
Back
Top