What kinda undies did u ladies wear to work today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wyldfire said:
He he he Mentionin dancin I gotsta run............... Time fer me ta get my pierced lil self off ta th club:D............

May you get lots of money! =)

are they good

sweetiepi25 said:
Now the question is, do those credit cards work? If they do, you'll be leaving here a happy, happy man. ;) I promise.

Everything is good within limits, :)

Breezer said:
Everything is good within limits, :)

So I can buy a sexy little outfit for your private lap dance? You know, that you could remove with your teeth...then a little something for myself?

sweetiepi25 said:
So I can buy a sexy little outfit for your private lap dance? You know, that you could remove with your teeth...then a little something for myself?

Sounds like u have thought about this before

a lil something

sweetiepi25 said:

You get whatever makes you happy,

even trade

sweetiepi25 said:
And then I make you happy. An even trade I'd say.

even trade, Believe me, I'd enjoy giving more than just "even"

extra

sweetiepi25 said:
:devil: :devil: :devil: Love it, love it :devil: :devil: :devil:

I think that gets you an extra round in that private room.

I'm liking this.... in an awful way... (use imagination)

prnstartmntj said:
So what are u drinking?

Smirnoff Ice. Working on #3 of the evening. I have some rum sitting in my kitchen but I'm skerred to open it. Gotta work tomorrow and don't need to be hungover. lol

sweetiepi25 said:
Smirnoff Ice. Working on #3 of the evening. I have some rum sitting in my kitchen but I'm skerred to open it. Gotta work tomorrow and don't need to be hungover. lol
better leave the rum for another night then

prnstartmntj said:
or start sharing :D

That will most likely be used tomorrow night. Unless I cave and get a little bit now, but that means I have to get up and I don't think I want to do that right now. lol

sweetiepi25 said:
That will most likely be used tomorrow night. Unless I cave and get a little bit now, but that means I have to get up and I don't think I want to do that right now. lol
Gotcha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back