520th Post, and All's Well (26/M)

i may be drunk.....................but that is ONE FINE treasure trail you have there *wink*

i may be drunk.....................but that is ONE FINE treasure trail you have there *wink*

Does it have to be one or the other? I'd like to say thank you, but if it's dependent on your sobriety, I'll just have to wait!

I'm joking, of course. Thanks!

Well I'm wide awake and sober!!! And I love the sexy litte tease...great start,,,keep it going

As usual you are looking very fine!

Great to see a new thread, you had me worried! :kiss:

Does it have to be one or the other? I'd like to say thank you, but if it's dependent on your sobriety, I'll just have to wait!

I'm joking, of course. Thanks!

hahahahahahahahahah nope......2 days later, totally sober, and still HOT HOT HOT...:p

Well I'm wide awake and sober!!! And I love the sexy litte tease...great start,,,keep it going

Thanks, will do! I'm getting over a spot of sunburn right now, but as soon as it heals, I'm hoping to reshoot some of my old favorite shots.

As usual you are looking very fine!

Great to see a new thread, you had me worried! :kiss:

And where have you been lately? I was worried that your life outside of Lit had become so wonderful that you had abandoned the site!

hahahahahahahahahah nope......2 days later, totally sober, and still HOT HOT HOT...:p

Haha, splendid! Thank you for the confirmation. Experience has taught me that I'm more handsome handsome and wittier when everyone else has been drinking.

And where have you been lately? I was worried that your life outside of Lit had become so wonderful that you had abandoned the site!

You're having a laugh! No, I have been spending a great deal of time in the Capital Wastelands fighting the good fight.

Fallout 3, more addictive than crack! :D

Fallout 3, more addictive than crack! :D

AMERICA. WILL NEVER FALL. TO COMMUNIST INVASION.

DEMOCRACY. IS NON-NEGOTIABLE.

COMMUNISM IS A TEMPORARY SETBACK. ON THE ROAD TO FREEDOM.

I... should really play that game. Portal 2's higher on my list though.

So...now that i've confirmed that you're hot when I'm sober.............does that mean we'll be getting more pics? :D

So...now that i've confirmed that you're hot when I'm sober.............does that mean we'll be getting more pics? :D

Perhaps.

I've been hoping to get back into shape for the summer yoga season. Since I've been stretching anyway, feel free to take a look . Here's a slightly different view. I'm hoping to rig something up for better angles in the days to come, but this will do for now.

What's the alternative? Going back to blanket teases and crotch shots, I'm afraid.

Great pics!! :kiss:

Thank you! Lips!

I was concerned about the cropping on the black and white one. I like the hair and the body portions, but the exposed lamp and extended arm make it feel... kind of MySpace-y.

Welcome back ;)

Great new pics :kiss:

Thanks! There must be something in the air (or perhaps the water) that has me prowling Lit like I have for the past few days. The alternative is I'm feeling especially... amorous.

There's enough stomach in the above shots for your liking?

Thanks! There must be something in the air (or perhaps the water) that has me prowling Lit like I have for the past few days. The alternative is I'm feeling especially... amorous.

There's enough stomach in the above shots for your liking?

Prowling.......he he :D

Oh, there's definitely enough stomach :devil:

oh my lord. What a way to celebrate my 1000th post, by lying down in bed and finding those photos :) I really need a holiday to the states, I feel. Utterly wonderful, thank you xxx

Achievement Unlocked: 1,000 Post Party
Post in this thread on the big 1K.

Unlocking this achievement earns the poster lodging, tasty meals, and one free Statue of Liberty foam headdress upon visiting America.

Thank you -- and welcome to Literotica!

Stick around. The people here are often exceptional.

Back