Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
wondering if a lovely lady could help get me off? sitting here teasing my tingling clot

Notice you asked for videos on another thread. Thank yoooouuu. I was in need myself and some very good classics on there. It's threads like that edit out the dross.

Hello everyone

Hi everyone. Just signing on tonight and looking forward to some personal time a little later on. Feel free to pm me

Me time is always so nice

Hows everyone doing. Those having or enjoying "me time" included.

New to lit..

Hello Ladies... what a wonderful topic. I have been slowly and casually teasing as I read lit. About to head off and help relieve the stress of my hard day. Looking forward to meeting more wonderful ladies pm me if you want to umm chat ;)

Still damp from the shower

Teasing myself, getting into my favourite fantasy....

Submitting to a dominant woman...

Getting wet at the thoughts of being controlled, directed and maybe a little humiliated.

Mmmmmm

Enjoying myself

I have really enjoyed myself the past few nights. Looking for someone to chat with again toight

saturday

Horny. There, I said it. Now what? Tell hub to come back home and ravaged me, or relax and take myself for a ride? Decisions, decisions...

Ah finally I can masturbate again. Tell you that visit from Mother nature every month can be a damn killer

Isn't it quite the pain when she rears her evil head...my husband refers to it as "Aunt Flo" is here for a visit...then I am left to fend for myself! Can't wait for it to be over for good! Interrupts my personal "play time"!

I could never refer to it as "Aunt Flo" Got too many actual aunts lol. For me it's "Mother nature" or my "bitch week". God knows I'm usually quite the nice person most of the time but when that week comes up, almost anything can make me snap

I could never refer to it as "Aunt Flo" Got too many actual aunts lol. For me it's "Mother nature" or my "bitch week". God knows I'm usually quite the nice person most of the time but when that week comes up, almost anything can make me snap

Amen to that. LOL I get pretty bitchy when it comes around too. Normally I'm an angel though. :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back