Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I <3 bi men.... they are so much fun! Cause you can share with them,... do any of the bi guys here like to share? :D

As a bi guy I share with just about anyone...

But back to the cock sucking... currently still got the taste of my friend's cum still in my mouth, he just left a few minutes ago but not before I got him to unload in my mouth.. just savoring it as long as I can..
 
Just got a TXT this morning, and a friend's down and in town this evening, so I know cock sucking and cum for dinner for me tonight again...
 
Monday!

Hopefully Monday for me. I have traded emails and pics with a guy from Fling and we are setting up to meet on Monday. Nice looking cock that will no doubt feel great in my mouth and my ass. Mmmmm I can't wait for him to fuck me. We both might be dressed in panties and stockings too.
 
MMM, Love stockings and panties, was wearing panties myself yesterday when out in the evening, and wearing them again today now I think of it...

Sucked off my friend whilst we were out and between pubs in a quiet alley, felt good doing it with the risk of being caught whilst I was kneeling in front of him with his trousers down taking his cock in my mouth. Got to suck him off again later when we were home, after he'd fucked my A-hole for a logn long while... He made me lick him clean after that then I sucked him off to completion again...
 
I have sucked a couple a long time ago. Did not suck to climax though. I would love to do it now and also be a bottom.
 
what the hell! that's bullshit man sucking a man's cock as a man? I can't do it never ever. I am expert in sucking pussy but can't take a big cock in my mouth. That would be disgusting.
 
what the hell! that's bullshit man sucking a man's cock as a man? I can't do it never ever. I am expert in sucking pussy but can't take a big cock in my mouth. That would be disgusting.

Then what the hell are you doing in the GLBT section? Trying to troll the lesbians?
 
Out earlier today with a friend, sucked off two guys in the 'dark room' in the gay bar we were in. One a loverly small/medium length, but heck of a nice girth, and came loads for me to drink, the other longer, maybe 8" or more but took it all and got a nice load of him too.
After that with teh friend back in his flat, spent most the afternoon handcuffed/tied up, and being abused as he saw fit, and sucked him off a couple times too which I always love.
No doubt with a abundance of cum and cock at the weekend this week coming will be dry...
 
I haven't sucked a cock today, but I did last night. I came home from work to find my wife in bed with a long-haired college boy. He was doing her face to face, so I quietly undressed and started kissing my way up the back of his leg. Since he smelled freshly washed, I started rimming him while he pounded my wife's pussy, until he cried out and came.

Before he could pull away, I peeled the condom from his cock and started sucking him until he was hard enough to throb while my wife put a condom on me, lubed us up, and fingered his ass. He insisted that he wasn't gay, but he didn't complain when I rolled a fresh condom onto his cock, guided him back into my wife, and started fucking him while he fucked her.

jesus that's a hot little story!
 
:) I wish there was a bi man in my life! I would be so happy just to watch! >.> do you think any bi guy here would suck another cock for me on cam? :D cause then I could die happy!
 
:) I wish there was a bi man in my life! I would be so happy just to watch! >.> do you think any bi guy here would suck another cock for me on cam? :D cause then I could die happy!

I'd love to oblige, my biggest fantasy is to be watched while I suck and get fucked by another man. Only, I don't have another man available. :-( But I'd put on a hell of a show for you!
 
jesus that's a hot little story!

That guy and I were indulging in a 69 yesterday morning since my wife had been out all night having a girls' night with two of her friends. She came home to find us making out while rubbing our dicks together.
 
That guy and I were indulging in a 69 yesterday morning since my wife had been out all night having a girls' night with two of her friends. She came home to find us making out while rubbing our dicks together.


and what happened then?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top