Spring of 2003 in the North East.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded1

Take'n it to the streets.
Today is April 7th and I am sitting here watching the snow falling outside my window....:( GOD, I need those warm sunny days again!

I figured I would try something new here...:D

I purpose this thread to be dedicated to those of us that enjoy the outdoor life and warmer weather!

I love being outside and enjoy doing things in the great outdoors. I just completed tuning my mountain bike. Can't wait to start hiking again and covering miles of trails. To be able to enjoy camping again. I need the to feel warm sun on my near naked body while enjoying the beach and the water. The 19th of this month is opening fishing season! I will be on a stream, river, pond, or lake if I have to use explosives to break though the ice.....;)

Oh, and of course there is always Jaded1's naughty cook outs. I love inviting groups of Lit members to get together over a barbecue. It's always lots of fun placing faces (and other parts) with names that you have meet at Literotica. Oh, and yes they usually are as naughty in RL as on Lit...... :D

So what is it that you enough doing? Share with us!

Perhaps you like to share with us about a up coming event!

This is your thread.

There is one rule that will be monitored strictly and that is:

"There are no rule so enjoy yourself"

Any body else like me out there with cabin fever... ;)

Jaded1, CT:devil:

Jaded - good thread and I agree with you totally. I am sooo tired of snow and ice. I NEED THE SUN!!! My kids and I live outside when it's warm, at the beach, the lake, just anything outside i'm happy doing.

Up coming event on May 3rd traveling ot NYC for lit get togther which should be alot of fun and I love visiting the city. Putting face together with who you talk to here is nice.

Now of course doing all the above with a sexy man would be wonderful but for now....will enjoy the way I'm doing it.

Great thread!!

silkynsmooth said:
Jaded - good thread and I agree with you totally. I am sooo tired of snow and ice. I NEED THE SUN!!! My kids and I live outside when it's warm, at the beach, the lake, just anything outside i'm happy doing.

Up coming event on May 3rd traveling ot NYC for lit get togther which should be alot of fun and I love visiting the city. Putting face together with who you talk to here is nice.

Now of course doing all the above with a sexy man would be wonderful but for now....will enjoy the way I'm doing it.

Great thread!!

Hey, great having ya aboard silkynsmooth.

A day at the beach with the kids can be lots of fun. This is coming from a single parent dad (grown now). Every day that you can share with your beautiful children is a gift to yourself.

Maybe we will run into one another at a NYC Lit bash some time.

Oh, by the way how did you get such a unusual Lit name... ;)

Great having ya here.....:kiss:

Unusual huh....thought it was a little mystifying myself. (lol if that's aword) That would be nice to put a face to the name and wooo hhooooo the av....have you been to nyc one's before???

We go up to Sacandaga Lake alot also in the summer...home away from home. Friends have a camp up there and we just live there as long as we want. I cherish every day with my girls, they are my reaosn for living.

Very nice to have made a new friend tonight. :D

Re: Cookout

kissinggurl said:
Dear love of my heart,
when are you planning your cockout?
would love to attend.:p

As soon as I can get the snow off my lawn and the sun back out.... :(

You must know by now that my door will always be open to you!

At my next cook out you can have the best seat in the place!

My lap....:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Luv ya, kissinggurl.

Jaded1, CT :devil:

Re: Re: Cookout

Jaded1 said:
As soon as I can get the snow off my lawn and the sun back out.... :(

You must know by now that my door will always be open to you!

At my next cook out you can have the best seat in the place!

My lap....:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Luv ya, kissinggurl.

ok
so i'll be sure to wear my mini skirt sans the panties:catroar:

silkynsmooth said:
Unusual huh....thought it was a little mystifying myself. (lol if that's aword) That would be nice to put a face to the name and wooo hhooooo the av....have you been to nyc one's before???

We go up to Sacandaga Lake alot also in the summer...home away from home. Friends have a camp up there and we just live there as long as we want. I cherish every day with my girls, they are my reaosn for living.

Very nice to have made a new friend tonight.

It's always great making new friends.... :D

I have gotten invitations before but was unable to get away... :(

I understand there fun. Perhaps we can team up and go to one together some time? I understand they are usually overnighters.... :D :D :D

Mmmm, whatcha think.... :kiss:

Re: Re: Re: Cookout

kissinggurl said:
ok
so i'll be sure to wear my mini skirt sans the panties:catroar:

Now, sweet baby who's teasing who.....:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

My naughty little vixen....;)

silkynsmooth said:
hmmmm sounds like aplan to me....:kiss:

Mmmm, sounds like something I'd like to stay on top of or maybe underneath too.... ;)

Rid'm cowgirl!!!!

Silkynsmooth, here :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: ! Place them were you'd enjoy them the most. Cause you know dam well I would....:D

Spring of 2003 in the North East

Wowww, what a beautiful pair of distractions....:D

Luv you gals....:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

So whats your plans for the warmer weather...:)

I know two goals I wanna accomplish this year.....;)

You know it's already shorts weather down here. I need to start riding more during the week(horses).

Well, good night Kissinggurl and Silkynsmooth...:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Good night to all.... :D

Remember, think warm thoughts..........;)

Jaded1 said:
Well, good night Kissinggurl and Silkynsmooth...:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Good night to all.... :D

Remember, think warm thoughts..........;)

Goodnight my love
i will be dreaming of being in your bed:heart:

Jaded1 said:
Today is April 7th and I am sitting here watching the snow falling outside my window....:( GOD, I need those warm sunny days again!

Hiya Jaded1! I couldn't agree with you more! It only stopped snowing here (outskirts of Philly) a little while ago! So let me ask ya, who do you think it was that reeeeeealy pissed off Mother Nature?:D

Hmmmm, looking forward to some time down on Long Beach Island NJ this summer....been away from there toooooo long.

Re: Re: Spring of 2003 in the North East.

69Muffin said:
Hmmmm, looking forward to some time down on Long Beach Island NJ this summer....been away from there toooooo long. [/B]

Hi, 69Muffin... :)

Mmmm, nothing like being at the beach with a hot body and a bottle of sun tan lotion.....:D :D :D

When ya get a day like that you know the gods are smiling down on you....;)

Have a great week and welcome aboard....:kiss:

Thanks darlin, just call me Muff or Muffin, or Muffy, everyone else does...

Great thread by the way....I don't think anyone understands how truly miserable it is here right now! Hey, just saw the weather! It's supposed to be 75 by next week! WOOOO HOOOOO!:D

69Muffin said:
Thanks darlin, just call me Muff or Muffin, or Muffy, everyone else does...

Great thread by the way....I don't think anyone understands how truly miserable it is here right now! Hey, just saw the weather! It's supposed to be 75 by next week! WOOOO HOOOOO!:D

Well, Muffy.

WOOOHOOO, I'm really lik'n the idea of seventy five degrees....:D :D :D Thats shirt off weather!

Recently there was a movie released call Charlies Angels it wasn't much of a movie. But, I couldn't imagine him being a unhappy man with three truly beautiful and intellingent women surrounding him? So, I would really like to fantasize about you three beautiful, intelligent women as being my angels.

So to Jaded's Angels a "Good morning, angels....:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Have a fantastic day........

Good morning Jaded - just about ready to go and clear my truck of the damn snow...grrrrrrrr.....it's April we shoudl be seeing showers not snow. Ok I'll be dreaming of laying on the beach...the warm sun hitting my body...mmmm....

Have a wonderful day Jaded 1

A very good evening to you Kissinggurl and Silkynsmooth....:D

We seem to be missing are third angel 69Muffin...:(

I how everyone had a fantastic day!

Ya know Jaded1 was thing about you ladys all day..... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

A very good evening to you Kissinggurl and Silkynsmooth....:D

We seem to be missing are third angel 69Muffin...:(

I how everyone had a fantastic day!

Ya know Jaded1 was thing about you ladys all day..... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Silkynsmooth brought up a interesting bit of information!

The Litizens of NYC are throughing a outing in the NYC.

You can find out more information about the up and coming event on the New York Vicinity Directory.

Quess the people to contact would be Tulip or Violette two really great friends and great people.

Jaded jeezzzz I can't

get anything past you can I? J/K

May 3 is a weekend I am attempting to have a get together. My aussie will be in town and it will be his last weekend here. So I know there are several people that he would love to meet and vice versa so why not?

As you know you do not need a personal invitation but here is one anyway. So stay tune for more details.

If you go on the 26th have fun :). I will be flying home from oz on that day to NY.

Peace,
Tulip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back