Extra-Curricular Activities

adirtysecret

Experienced
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Posts
39
OOC: Until the first scene is complete, this thread is closed for myself and Lizzbeth. However, I would like to expand the thread to include other characters once the story is established. I will leave some openings for other characters in the background. If you like what you read, and have some ideas for new characters and scenes to expand the story after the opening chapter, please pm me.

---------------

Daniel tapped the end of his pen with his finger and watched the clock. The classroom, on the first floor of the prestigious Catholic School he attended, was quiet except for the ticking of the clock, the scratch of pens on paper, and the clicking of his teacher's heels on the wooden floorboards as she paced the room. The tense quiet was understandable, given that the whole class was desperately putting the final touches to an assignment that would make up a significant proportion of their final grade. However, Daniel was tense for another reason, and the anticipation was more of a thrill than something stressful. He peeled back the pages of his assignment and checked that the printed photo pages were properly attached. Then he looked up to check that the teacher wasn't watching.

Mrs Cheswick had her back to him in that moment and Daniel's eyes were drawn to the black kneelength skirt of her fitted suit and the way it tugged snugly around her rear, and down towards her shapely legs (bare on this warm May day) as she strode around the room, surveying her students with an eagle eye. His English teacher was one of the youngest members of staff, and he estimated she was still in her early thirties. Yet she had a precise and forceful manner in her voice, attitude and her dress. Students didn't get out of line with Mrs Cheswick, and you could be sure that if she said something she would follow through with it. She wore glasses, and her hair was pulled back into a severe bun, but there was no hiding the way her slim body swelled that jacket and blouse out in the right places. Daniel couldn't help twitching up one corner of his mouth as he remembered the previous Friday night...

... He was still thinking about it when the bell rang to signal the end of the day. Mrs Chaswick stood at the front of the desk and gave some quick instructions. Along with all the others Daniel gathered up his paper and stapled it all together. Then he hung back as the class filed out and dropped their work into a box on her desk. He knew that he wanted to be the last out, and his work to be on the top of the pile. He made a show of dropping his pencil case and looking under the tables for his things. He could see Mrs Chaswick's ankles and feet under her desk. 'Just wait...' he muttered to himself.

It was just the two of them in the room as he pretended to rush and look flustered. "Goodnight Miss." he said as he dropped the paper into the box and left the room. The corridor was already clearing and he lingered, finding an angle at which he could just look through the small window in the door and observe his teacher at her desk.
 
Last edited:
Gillian Cheswick walked slowly around the room, checking the clock. She wanted to give her class every opportunity to do well in this assignment. She prided herself on getting the best results in the school, and was determined to maintain that record. She was driven and ambitious, and worked very hard. It was that hard work that had landed her a job in such an exclusive school. She had her eye on rising quickly through the profession.

The bell rang. "You time is up, class. Stop writing. Now make sure that you attach all of the sheets together with staples, and loose sheets will not be marked and gain no credit. When you are ready you may place your work in the box on my desk and you are dismissed."

She went to sit at her desk as they filed out and organised her things for the next day. She gave each student a pleasant "Have a good evening" as they left.

When the room was empty she took one look at the pile of assignments and sighed. Then she straightened her back. "Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today." she muttered to herself, and she took up the first paper. 'Daniel's...'she thought to herself, 'His should be good, as long as he's put in the effort. He's a bright student but he's lazy.'...

She flicked through the paper and noticed the colour printed sheets at the back. Curious, she looked at the image. It seemed vaguely familiar...

Her curiosity turned to puzzlement as she tried to make sense of the scene. "Wait... is that me?... Is that...?" The blood drained from her face as she recognised the room and it dawned upon her what she had been doing there. "Oh my God!" she murmured to herself and covered her mouth. She just stared at the picture dumbfounded for several seconds.
 
Daniel just watched Mrs Cheswick sorting and organising and straightening the stuff on her desk. Her neck was shown off by her up-do and it looked so smooth and long and elegant. Even the way she worked so efficiently was somehow arousing. The feeling of anticipation was burning inside him and he could feel his heart thumping in his chest. He watched the way she just looked at the pile of papers for a moment, and he was afraid for a moment she wouldn't look at them tonight. Then she reached out to pick his up and he grinned, "Good old Mrs Cheswick. So disciplined..."

He listened to his own breathing as he watched her flick through the papers, peering through the glass like a hunter spotting a deer, waiting to see if she will catch his scent and bolt for cover.

The looks on her face was a picture! A small frown as she finds the pictures, then just looking them over... She hasn't realised yet... Any minute now... Are they clear enough? Maybe she won't realise? Daniel found himself suddenly feeling the urge to run. Just as he was about to give in to doubt he saw it. A sudden flash of recognition and panic as if she was about to fall off her chair. "Gotcha!" he muttered to himself and grinned.

He put his hand on the handle of the door and paused. This was going to be a big risk. What if she didn't react the way he expected. What if she tried calling his bluff? "You're in it now Danny-boy," he muttered, remembering the mantra his rugby coach constantly threw at him, "Now go and win it." He opened the door.

"I think its quite a good composition, don't you Miss?" he said to announce himself, and took advantage of the surprise he had over her to press on, "I think that it really captures the moment..."
 
Gillian starts and yelps, almost jumping out of her skin as the door opens. Without even thinking, she quickly slams the image face down. Inwardly she recognises in herself the guilty gesture she has seen in many students who were doing what they shouldn't be...

"I think that it really captures the moment..."

'The moment' comes back to Gillian's mind all at once as her student speaks his insinuating words....

It was a down-at-heel basement flat in the nearest university town; student digs. She could remember wrapping up in a long raincoat despite the warm early summer evening, ringing on the doorbell and waiting impatiently, glancing around the street to see if anybody was watching. She could remember the unkempt tenant of the flat answering, unshaven and still in his pyjamas and dressing gown.

He was the other man... boy really, in the photograph. He called himself 'Otto' and was a dealer in marijuana. Gillian had been given his number by an old friend who still worked at the university, now a lecturer. When students, they had smoked a little. It was a habit to unwind from work, and get a hold on the little OCD tendencies that she struggled with. She rarely smoked nowadays, but school could be very intense, and her husband, David, was working towards his engineering chartership. It seemed that they barely saw each other these days. Last weekend they had a fight, and she had needed something to unwind. She didn't want to be too much of a mess to get her work done. She simply COULDN'T be late on her deadlines. She couldn't.

So there she had been, last Friday night, scoring some weed in a basement flat from a drop-out loser. The city was a good distance from the town where she lived and worked, it was discrete. The only risk had seemed to be getting pulled over, and she was a careful driver.

Yet here were the pictures of her: Her taking a small bag of 'dried herbs'; Her handing over a handful of cash; All of them with a full view of her face. How was it possible?...


She realised that she was just staring, dumbfounded at Daniel. Daniel?... Her mind started working again. Daniel's paper... Daniel's photos. Her stomach went icy cold as she started imagining what was going on.

"Daniel?" she said in a voice that wavered far too much. She drew breath and blinked, "Ahh... ummm... What do you mean?" She knew she sounded lame.
 
Daniel laughs, "Oh don't you?"
He walks into the room, around the teacher's desk, and pulls up a chair to sit, he glances at Mrs Cheswick, enjoying the tension as he paces across the floorboards and scrapes the chair noisily in front of her desk. He sits and props his feet up on Mrs Chaswick's desk and leans back, knowing that it would annoy her. He would never get away with sitting like this in class.

He grins broadly, "I was just saying that it captures a moment. It takes me right back to Friday night." He leaves his words hanging there to sink in and thinks back himself...

Daniel's parents had been away at a doctor's conference, and his mum's car was on the drive with a full tank of petrol. What was he to do? Sit around in his sleepy little village all night? What the hell had he passed his driving test for anyway?

Daniel's cousin, Neil, was at university in the nearest city. It was a 40 minute drive to Neil's place (at least at the speeds Daniel drove). Neil was the black sheep of the family. He was getting nowhere in his studies, having barely completed three first years in three different subjects. He spent most of his time smoking weed and had built up a little reputation as a dealer to the students. He liked to call himself 'Otto'.

Daniel had been high and sitting in 'Otto's' living room when the doorbell had rang. It must have rung a few times before it got through to them because it was ringing long and hard, like whoever it was was angry. Daniel had lain there as Otto pulled himself up, and it was lucky that he decided to get up and look out of the window, because that meant he spotted Mrs Chaswick first.

Daniel had to smile wryly as he remembered his stoned mind panic and flounder around as he looked for a hiding place. he had actually thought she had come to find him and give him a detention! He climbed into a cloakroom and pressed himself into Neil's smelly coats.

It was only as he listened to the muffled voices that it dawned on him that she couldn't possibly be chasing him. He'd opened the door a crack and looked at what they had been doing. He held his hand over his mouth to stop himself giggling and took some pictures with his cameraphone. The last five days since then had just been filled with fevered planning. How was he going to take advantage of this?...


"Otto says hello by the way." Daniel smiled at his teacher and watched her reaction. The feeling of power was exhilarating. "But I need some advice, Miss. What should I do? I'm sure that the Headteacher has asked us to inform him anonymously about any drug use in the school."
 
Gillian was stock still in her seat and her head reeling as Daniel walked arrogantly into the room. He was an exaggerated version of the cocky image he put on to the other students. The way he paced and drew the chair in that nerve-jangling way across the floor put her on edge. He had the upper hand and he knew it. She leaned back in her chair and tried to compose herself, but the clawing panic in the back of her skull showed itself by the way he tapped the nail of her forefinger on the desk compulsively. With a great effort he stopped herself and folded her hands in her lap.

The thump of the boy's heels on her desk made her jump and close her eyes. her lips pinched in annoyance.

"Those pictures could be anything." she decided to try brazening it out, maybe he would back down if she showed some confidence, "I think that you are just making a fool of yourself, Daniel, it would be a shame to waste all the work you have done in this last year. Now take your feet off my desk, put that chair back and you can go."
 
Daniel's smile disappeared and he looked shame-faced. He quickly took his feet down. "Yes, Miss..." he said as he carefully place the chair back behind the desk. "Sorry, Miss." He made his way back to the door.

"You're right, it could be anything happening there. I must have misunderstood..." he said, but he paused before he put his hand on the door-handle. "Although..." he left the word hanging in the air as he took out his smartphone and pressed the touch screen. A moment later Mrs Chaswick's voice came through the speakers...

"No I don't want any of that stuff. Just the mild stuff, ordinary weed..."
"Ahhhmm sure okay, yeah I can fix you up with that... how much are you looking to score?" replied 'Otto's' slurred voice
"About half and ounce at most... what's the least you can do...?"


He stopped it playing and his grin was back on his face. "Have I made too radical an interpretation of the text, Miss?"
 
Gillian had nodded curtly when Daniel had seemed to give in. The sense of panic had changed into a low level of anxiousness, the kind she dealt with every day in her life. She was back in control. She was about to turn to Daniel and say something gracious and light-hearted, hoping she could gloss over the obvious discomfort she had shown before, but he cut her off...

Gillian's eyes widened as she heard her voice on the recording. The colour drained from her face.

"Have I made too radical an interpretation of the text, Miss?"

That arrogant grin came back to his face and she suddenly hated him more than anyone else she have ever hated. She opened her mouth to speak, but all that came out was a hoarse croak.

"Why are you doing this?" she murmured helplessly.
 
Daniel shrugged and put his phone back into his pocket. "Maybe I'm just a concerned citizen, and I know that the local community would be worried if they knew that drug addicts were teaching their children. I know that the local newspapers would love this kind of sensation." He stepped up towards her desk, remorselessly.

"Of course, maybe this should be kept just between the two of us? I can't decide... Maybe you can help make up my mind?"
 
Gillian's face flushed hot as he came out into the open with it. She clenched her jaw and looked away. Her finger was compulsively tapping on the desk again. "So that's it is it? You know that this is blackmail, don't you Daniel? Its a far worse crime than..." she pauses, but dismisses the idea of denying it any further, "...than what I did."

She looked him in the eye with an indignant challenge. 'At least i can have the moral high-ground' she thought to herself. "So what is it you want? Money? Grades? You wouldn't need to blackmail me if you just worked a little harder."
 
"There's no reason to work hard when you can work smart." Daniel replies. His smile is still bright but he doesn't blink. He knows that the next few moments are important, and he can't show weakness. "Plus I have plenty of money. It'll cost you a lot more than that to keep this between the two of us..."

He walks around the desk, never breaking eye contact. Then he leans with his back against the whiteboard behind the desk, and to Mrs Chaswick's right. "For now I'll settle for the comfy seat. Stand up and go and pull the blinds across."

He waits a moment, and when she is out of the teacher's leather swivel seat, he sits himself in it and reclines, propping his heels on the desk.

"Good. Now that you have done that. Lock the door." He opens the top right drawer of the desk where he knows she keeps her keys and tosses them towards her.
 
Gillian is off-balance, and unsure about what Daniel is hinting at by 'it'll cost you a lot more...' She watches him warily as he prowls around her desk as if he might leap at her like a wild animal. Every few moments she catches herself tapping again and stops herself, only to start again as soon as she stops focusing on it.

"... Stand up and go and pull the blinds across."

The words, seemingly mild, are like a slap across the face. Gillian was not used to being told what to do by anyone, least of all one of her students. His tone is direct and brazen. She is so dazed by it that she finds herself rising out of her chair and surprised that she is following his command. She glances at the schoolboy in disorientation as she steps haltingly towards the end of the room to pull the blinds closed. She turns to find him sitting in her seat.

"Good. Now that you have done that. Lock the door."

She catches the keys tossed towards her and goes to the door, slipping them into the lock. Only when the click of the bolt falling into place sounds does she start to think consciously about her tormentor's intentions... 'what can he be thinking?' she wonders to herself.

"Wh... what are you going to do?" she says as she turns away from the door.
 
Daniel watches his teacher as she walks around the room and glances at her shapely buttocks as the skirt stretches over them. Each time she follows the order he gives her his heart thumps faster. He sits as still and as casually as possible, to try and hide the excitement buzzing under his skin. It's working!

"Wh... what are you going to do?"

He ignored her question, pretending that he hadn't even heard it. He sat up in the chair and sat up straight at the desk and imitated Mrs Chaswick's manner with her students; brisk, straightfoward, and commanding. "Now come and stand here in front of the desk..." He waited to see if she would do so. He felt a surge of satisfaction as he sat in the chair from which she dominated the classroom, and she stood before him like a naughty schoolgirl.
 
Last edited:
Gillian played along with his game. Daniel had always been the kind of student to test your limits. He turned his creativity to little acts of rebellion and defiance that he knew he could get away with. Now he obviously wanted to reverse their roles and humiliate her. If she went along with it he would graduate in a few months and she would have escaped what could have been the end of her career. He would probably just make her jump through a few hoops and make her give him an easy ride. Surely he wouldn't want to upset the applecart with anything drastic?

She paced to the spot he had pointed to, and said, "You know that I can't just grade you an A whatever you've written, but I can modify your coursework so that you'll get an A. The exams are impossible for me to help you cheat on, but I can coach you. I could even write some template answers for you to memorise..."
 
When she stands on the spot he wants her, Daniel cuts her off. "If you have something to saw you should put your hand up and wait to be asked to speak." He relished throwing the teachers' words back at her. "You can speak when I give you permission or when I ask you a question." He continues. "You will do whatever I tell you to do... Do you understand?"

As he finishes his sentence he puts all of Mrs Cheswick's belongings and files, so carefully straightened and arranged, in one single pile and puts them down on the floor by the desk. Then he looks up at her expectantly, waiting for her answer.
 
Last edited:
Gillian's mouth hangs open as her student arrogantly scolds her from her own desk. Her cheeks flush slighly pink and her ears feel hot as her anger builds. Nevertheless she stands still on the spot where she has been told to stand, and keeps her teeth gritted together as she listens to his 'orders'

"Do you understand?"

Gillian opened her mouth to speak, ready to let her anger fly. Then she bit her tongue and clenched her jaw, just glaring at her tormentor impotently. Her desperation made her blush brighter. She knew he had her where he wanted her. After a moment she drops her eyes and looks at her feet. "Yes I understand." She said, her voice husky and thick with her helpless rage.
 
Daniel met his teacher's gaze steadily, unblinking. Her anger was obvious and he enjoyed watching her force herself to swallow it. He knew she was a control freak. For a moment he wonder whether she might challenge him and call his bluff in her anger. Then she suddenly folded. After all, he did hold all of the cards.

He couldn't help smiling as she obediently muttered in reply to his question. "Good." he said, leaning back in the chair. "Now take off your jacket and put it on the table behind you..." he watched her and gave her a moment to do as she is told...

"Very good. Now stand with your feet shoulder width apart... mm hmm... and put your hands behind your head and lace your fingers together..."
 
Gillian snaps her eyes up at her student, now her captor, as he tells her to take her jacket off. It is a sinister hint of what he is thinking, and she forces herself not to imagine what it might be. She keeps her jaw clenched and glares at him as she starts to do what she is told, the only form of defiance and dignity that she can hold onto. Unfastening the two buttons of the jacket she shrugs it from her shoulders. Somehow, as she does that, she finds it suddenly impossible to meet his eye anymore. She looks away and turns to fold the jacket and lay it carefully on the desk behind her.

"Very good. Now stand with your feet shoulder width apart... mm hmm... and put your hands behind your head and lace your fingers together..."

His next 'command' makes her feel lightheaded. She blinks three times quickly and lets out a short involuntary sound that is half laughter, half sob. She still finds that she cannot look him in the eye and her lower jaw quivers with the tension. Nevertheless, she looks down at her feet and steps to move them apart to her shoulders' width. Then with a shuddering sigh and a look up to the ceiling she lifts her arms and places her hands at the nape of her neck.

AS she laces her fingers together, she finds that the posture makes her feel even more vulnerable and exposed.
 
After she drops her eyes away from his, Daniel has the opportunity to look his newly cowed teacher up and down as she obediently strips off her jacket and stands to attention for him. When she lifts her arms her blouse stretches over her full breasts and her figure is silhouetted by the dim light bleeding through the blinds. As she does that, he opens a webpage on her laptop, left running on her desk. He flicks his eyes between her and screen, letting her stand still and poised for him for several seconds.

"Did you know that Greg Purcell in Year 11 started a facebook group called 'Mrs Cheswick's Amazing Tits'?" He says breezily, turning the laptop around so she can see the screen. It shows the group page, its profile picture is an image of her in the school yard. Taken from an upper floor window, it had a good view of her cleavage in her summer top. "There are quite a few boys who jerk off to the pictures on this page..."

He leans back in the seat again and looks her in the eye again. "Now take off your blouse and give it to me..."
 
Last edited:
Gillian's jaw drops open as he turns the laptop to show her the picture of herself. She quickly falls out of the position he has ordered her into and steps forward to look more closely. Speechless in her rage, she stares at the image and her stomach almost flips over. She clenches her fists and looks Daniel in the eye again.

"There are quite a few boys who jerk off to the picture on this page... Now take off your blouse and give it to me..."

She shakes her head. "I think you have taken this quite far enough, Daniel. I am your teacher!" she says firmly in a scolding tone.
 
Daniel laughed and scrolled the screen down. It showed one of the photographs from Otto's apartment ready to be uploaded to the group page. The mouse arrow hovered over the 'upload' button. "I wonder what people will think of my teacher when they see this?" he says. "If this is as far as I can take it I might as well post this up now. Then send my email to the headteacher and the school governors..." He takes out his phone and lays it on the desk with the contact number for the chair of governors open on the screen.

"Is this as far as I can take it, Mrs Cheswick? Or are you going to do as you are told?" He lets his words sink in as his finger hovers over the mouse button. "Take off your blouse and give it to me." he says again, firmly.
 
The sight of the photos that control her fate causes Gillian to step backwards from her aggressive poise. Her heart is suddenly in her throat and her skin clammy and cold with fear as she sees his finger over a button that could destroy her life and everything she had worked so hard to achieve. She hold sup her hand in a gesture of defense and surrender. "All right... all right" she murmurs quietly.

She flutters her eyelids and looks down at the ground as she raises her fingers to the top button of her blouse. She unfastens it and her head seems to reel and feel light. It is almost as though she is lifting up off the ground as she continues. Her blouse falls apart as she opens it to reveal her cleavage and the cream-coloured lacy bra underneath. She closes her eyes and shudders as she pulls the blouse off her shoulders, stripping down to her bare skin. She pulls her arms out of the sleeve and folds it once, keeping her eyes fixed on the ground as she holds it out to her captor.
 
Daniel reaches out and take the folded blouse, putting it on the desk beside the laptop. Then he turns the computer back around to face him. Without bothering to hide the fact, he looks Mrs Cheswick up and down. He smiles as he looks at the smooth, bare skin of her neck and shoulders, her creamy cleavage and the silhouette of her nipples under her bra. Her stomach was flat and her waist thin. Somehow he found the sight of her belly button incredibly arousing. She was so proper, and so strict normally, seeing her like this was a thrill.

"Good girl." he praises her, "It turns out that you do have amazing tits. Tell me what size they are..."

"...Oh, and make sure that you say it this way. 'My tits are size...'" he adds rolling his hand, then he adds as an afterthought, "...sir."

When she has answered. He continues. "Yes, definitely a very fine pair of tits. Now take off your skirt and put it on that desk. Then lay your hands palms flat on the top of the desk. Keep your legs straight. Do you understand?"

He makes sure to remind her "Yes I understand, SIR."
 
"Good girl... It turns out that you do have amazing tits...."

Gillian bare skin on her tummy and shoulders rises up in goosebumps. Being half-naked and leered at by this arrogant boy has her numb and dazed. Being called a 'good girl' by him, as if he was a patronizing teacher makes a shiver run down her spine.

"Tell me what size they are..."

She takes a deep breath to steel herself, then opens her mouth to answer, but is cut off.

"...Oh, and make sure that you say it this way. 'My tits are size...'" he adds rolling his hand, then he adds as an afterthought, "...sir."

Her mouth hangs open and her jaw set as she looks him in the face, unable to believe that the situation is real. She shakes her head in a tiny gesture of disbelief. "My tits are size 34D... sir." she says. The edge to her voice giving away her humiliation and anger.

"Yes, definitely a very fine pair of tits. Now take off your skirt and put it on that desk. Then lay your hands palms flat on the top of the desk. Keep your legs straight. Do you understand?"

Gillian sighs and closes er eyes, how are is he going t take this. She trys to calm herself with the thought that he is just a boy. He would probably stop once he has seen her topless, maybe he might make her strip naked. Then it would be over. "Yes I understand" she murmurs.

"Yes I understand, SIR."

He stops her short again. It shows on her face just how much it rankles her to jump through his hoops "Yes, I understand... sir" she says through gritted teeth. The look on his face is expectant, and she slowly turns to move to the desk he pointed to. For a moment, she thinks that she can't do it. She throws her head back and covers her face, shaking her head and breathing the words "ohh myyy goddd" almost inaudibly.

She shakes her head again, more firmly, and pushes her arms down, clenching her fists. Then she unclasps the skirt at her hip and tugs the zip down. She pushes the waist of the skirt over her hips with a shake of her hips. She has to bend over to lower the skirt and step out of it with her black-and-white low heeled shoes. She tries not to think of how she was displaying herself in her cream-coloured thong as she bent over.

Then Gillian folded the skirt and laid it on the desk. Placing her palms face down on it made her bend again. She stared at the wall as she stood there, displaying and posing herself at her student's command, wearing only her bra and panties and her heels.
 
Daniel feels a surge of satisfaction each time that his new plaything bends to his will. His mind races with all the possibilities he could explore. His cock springs to attention as his normally prissy teacher tells him about her 'tits'. Watching her bend over to step out of her skirt gets him raging hard, and his lips go dry as he looks at her lifting up her ass, her bare buttocks firm and peachy around her thong. As she obediently placed her hands on the desk, her body bent at a 45 degre angle. It stretched her calves and thighs, showing off her shapely legs, and making her rump stick out nicely. She had a perfect hourglass figure, and her skin was smooth and creamy. Her full breasts showed in silhouette. "You follow instructions very well." He says, "You're learning fast." She was looking away from him, staring at the wall. So he quietly looked at the laptop screen. The angle was perfect and he hit the webcam record button. His portable hard drive was hidden under her blouse. Everything that happened from now on would be recorded.

He opened a drawer and found in there a wooden ruler. On it was written in neat letters 'GILLIAN CHESWICK'. He grinned broadly and picked it up. Then he slotted the drawer back into position quickly, hoping the slam would make his half-naked teacher jump. He wanted to see those titties jiggle. He stood up and walked over to her. He kept his strides deliberately slow to pace out an ominous beat on the floorboards.

CLUMP... CLUMP... CLUMP... CLUMP...

He walks around the desks to approach her from behind, drinking in the sight of her elegant back, her tight buttocks and her shapely legs. He enjoys imagining her apprehension and notes each tiny, tense movement she makes. He steps up behind her and to the side. Then he touches the top of her calf with the wooden ruler. Slowly, slowly he traces the slightly rough flat of the ruler up the back of leg, over her thighs. Gradually he inches up, letting the end drift against her inner thigh before bringing it to rest on her lifted ass.

Only then does he speak in a carefully enunciated sentence, so that she can relish every syllable. "Are you a slut, Mrs Cheswick?"
 
Back
Top