At the Gym

Here is one of my fantasies

We go to the gym late one night, just before closing time. The gym is pretty dead. We finish up and each go to our respective dressing rooms to shower and get ready to go. After showering I'm sitting in the dressing room getting changed when I hear someone behind me. I turn my head and standing 2 feet away is a guy who just got out of the shower. He's naked and drying himself off. His cock is literally 2 and a half feet from my face. He's in great shape. Completely shaven and a nice meety cock was limp right in front of me. He caught me staring at it and said "Hi."

Embarrassed to have been caught gazing at his wonderful tool I turned away and said "sorry, I'm sorry about that."

He said "No problem. Guys stare at my cock all the time. Besides I see you here all the time with that hot wife of yours. You are one lucky guy."

I nervously reply, "Yeah sorry, I'm not gay or anything. I wasn't expecting to turn around and see a...a.....a...."

"COCK!" he butts in and helps me finish my sentence. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Besides it's just us here alone. You seemed pretty interested in my cock a minute ago. Wanna touch it?"

Without saying a word I put my hand up and take it in my hand. It was soft and heavy, like my own but somehow it was a real turn on to be touching another man's cock for the first time. He took a step forward and now his cock was only inches from my mouth. I don't know what came over me but I took his now semi hard cock in my mouth. It felt so good. I was so hard and completely lost in the moment. So lost in the moment I hadn't heard the locker room door open. My wife was standing behind me watching the whole thing. She came up behind me and said "I see you aren't ready to go yet, keep going I'll be right back." Shocked i stop and look at my wife. She nods to continue so i do. Then minutes later my wife returns and starts playing with my ass, i feel her pour oil down my butt crack and then I felt the familar cold tip of her Strapon. Not any strapon, 9 huge inches of female cock. Then just before sliding it in she says "Honey, you are the hottest cock sucker I've ever seen the only thing hotter will be you taking my 9inches up your ass and his 9 inches in your mouth." With that she pushed the strapon all the way in.

Not able to take the sight, the guy starts buckling and says "OH SHIT I'M going to cum!!"

My wife doesn't miss a beat and instructs him "cum on my little cocksucker. Cum in his mouth and all over his face and when you're done....."

I felt his cum start squirting into my mouth and then warm squirts on my cheeks. I cleaned his cock as well as i could. I was in heaven. I just sucked my first cock and my wife was fucking my ass. Then another surprise was awaiting. My wife finished what she had been saying, "Honey that was very hot of you. I'm not the only one to think so." I turn and see two hunks playing with their huge tools. "They were on their way into the dressing room when I was putting the strapon on. I asked them if they would like to cum all over my husband's face." She turned to them and said "boys get over there and cum all over my husband's face while I finish fucking his ass."

They came up to my face and one after the other cum all over it. They didn't let me suck their cocks, just came all over my face. With that my wife said "WOW. What a dirty cocksucker husband I've got. Get on your back so I can fuck your ass and admire all the cum on your face." So I turn around and she fucks my ass and jacks me off until I add my own cum all over my chest. We finish up with a big sloppy cum kiss and get showered off and head home.
 
wild175133 said:
Just what are the chances of that fantasy coming true with your wife??

Probably very slim. I don't know if i truly want it either. I'm a little obessive so doing something like that might get my mind caught in a major tailspin worrying about what she thought about it and drive me nuts lol. Truth is in a fantasy world this drives me wild. That and the idea of her encouraging me to suck a nice huge cock. Her holding a nice big cock and feeding it to me :)

I think one downside is my wife doesn't really understand my desires regarding cock. First while we are both still young (under 40) I think she is still a little old fashioned and thinks for a guy to desire cock is gay instead of just thinking of it as a really hot sexual experience. Also i think she thinks i'm dying to get fucked by some guy in the ass. When in reality i never really think about that. I think more about the tension there would be if we were together with some stud and making that initial move to suck cock and being side by side for it. That's what drives me wild. That and the idea of doing something to really turn her on more than ever before (even though it might not turn me on, i guess being a guy the idea of doing something really kinky to turn on my wife is really hot). She doesn't get that yet, probably because i haven't told her lol.

The interesting thing is in the past little while she's been mentioning guy-guy play more often. I'm not sure if she does it teasing or if she is serious. I'm not being cocky but I'm a pretty good looking guy and i dress quite well (I just wish i was in as good shape as i used to be). As a result alot of guys check me out. I never notice it but she does when we go out and always brings it up and says hot things like i must have the look like i love cock. She has no idea how hot it is when i hear her say that.

Anyhow all that to say i don't know if it will ever happen or if i wanted it to. We have a strapon that we haven't used for a few years. My goal this year is to get that bad boy back in our bed with us and get her talking dirty to me about cock ;)))
 
Nice Thread

This has always been a hot topic for me, as a matter of fact here is something that happened to me at my gym a while ago:

This just happened the other day. I was in the locker room at the gym and had just gotten out of the shower. I was in my towel getting my clothes out of the locker. The showers in the locker room have curtains that don't really block the person in the sower from view, and as I glanced around the room I noticed that a guy was jerking off in the shower. I recognized him but I didn't know him and for some reason I didn't look away. He had his cock lathered up with soap and was slowly stroking.

As I stood there I started to get hard. The only other person in the lcoker room, as far as I knew had just left, so I felt pretty safe, so I droped my towel, right at the moment the guy in the shower looked over at me and my hard on. He continued to stroke and look at me, I was so hard and pre-cum was already dripping down my shaft. I sat on the bench and began to stroke my dick using the pre-cum as lube. He was really getting into it, stroking, squeezing his nuts, showing me his ass, finally we both started stroking ourselves using the same motion. He began to shoot large strings of cum across the shower, before the first one hit the ground I shot the biggest load I have shot to date, it went all over my chest, stomach, and dick.

Before I could clean up I noticed he was coming out of the shower, I didn't bother cleaning up, I just got dressed and left. I immediately went home and jumped into the shower and cleaned off, as I did I got hard thinking about what had happened and jerked off again. I've been back to the gym and the locker room and haven't seen this guy yet. It might be interesting when I do. Thanks for listening.
 
I just got back from a long meeting and I'm going to be headed for the gym in a bit. I will be in changing in the locker room. Maybe right next to you. When I pull on those lycra workout undershorts - you know the ones, they cling to you like a second skin so you can see every ridge and line - I always grab myself to do a little adjustment to make sure everything is in the proper place. This always gets a little blood flowing and if you're standing next to me you will see me half hard. Hey, if you're standing there and no one is around maybe you can reach down and run your hand across my dick. Better still, just pull those shorts down a little and take my cock out. Does it look inviting? Stroke it a few times just to get a feel for it, and then, if you like, suck it. The locker room has a full length mirror so you and I can watch as my dick slides in and out of your mouth.

Meet you at the gym?
 
Evan Ver said:
I just got back from a long meeting and I'm going to be headed for the gym in a bit. I will be in changing in the locker room. Maybe right next to you. When I pull on those lycra workout undershorts - you know the ones, they cling to you like a second skin so you can see every ridge and line - I always grab myself to do a little adjustment to make sure everything is in the proper place. This always gets a little blood flowing and if you're standing next to me you will see me half hard. Hey, if you're standing there and no one is around maybe you can reach down and run your hand across my dick. Better still, just pull those shorts down a little and take my cock out. Does it look inviting? Stroke it a few times just to get a feel for it, and then, if you like, suck it. The locker room has a full length mirror so you and I can watch as my dick slides in and out of your mouth.

Meet you at the gym?

Nice monday thoughts
 
I always like stories about the gym. I have had a few experiences in bath houses but the gym has always been too public and not conducive to action in real life. Durn it.
 
the gym

now I can't wait to get to the gym- to hell with the treadmill, i am heading straight for the showers!
 
silkybiblue said:
now I can't wait to get to the gym- to hell with the treadmill, i am heading straight for the showers!

No kidding. I haven't been to a gym of late but plan on it now. The newest one has private shower stalls, but "accessible" and I am sure to soap up my cock with this thread in my head. All I need is one (or two) helping hands... ;)
 
at the gym

Question: aren't you afraid that if you get hard in the shower others are going to label you "hard guy in the shower"?

Know what I mean?

I saw an episode yrs ago on tv where a guy pee'd in the shower and someone saw him and spread the word. Long story short he was too embarrassed to go back to that gym.

Me personally the shower turns me on. At home when I am in the shower I am always hard so I know if I shower in the gym I will be hard there too. Using the tv show example, that is the reason why I don't shower at the gym.
 
Almost the "Hard Guy in the shower"

"aren't you afraid that if you get hard in the shower others are going to label you "hard guy in the shower"?

I had to laugh when I read this because this situation almost came up the other day.

It was busy at the gym and I was waiting in line for a shower when another guy came up behind me. He was surprised and a little impatient about the wait and asked if I had checked behind the curtains to see if someone was actually in all of the showers. I thought that this was idiotic as we could clearly hear all the showers running and I can't imagine a guy actually pulling a curtain closed after he gets out of the shower. I didn't share my thoughts on this with the guy - I just said no and watched as he proceeded to check all the showers by pulling the curtain back and looking for a body.

Yes - they were all taken.

When a shower finally became free I was soaping up and thinking about a hot fantasy that a friend had sent me. This had me hard in seconds - this friend drives me wild - and I looked down and said "what do I do with you". I had never been self conscious about being hard in the shower until that guy did his little 'shower patrol' thing, and now I find myself turning to face the wall and trying to think about baseball.

Mr. Shower Patrol was the last guy in the world that I would want surprising me in the shower while in that state.
 
I was at the gym this weekend and saw a guy with a cock I would like to check out. He was sort of olive skinned, but not that dark. But his cock was almost black. He had very little body hair and if I hadn't been with my son, I might have talked to him.

I wanted to see what his cock looked like when it was hard.
 
joining

Thats it I'm joining a gym !

I can't help myself.

I just need to undress infront of other guys

and check out their cocks.

I might even make some sexy friends !
 
forestorgy said:
Thats it I'm joining a gym !
I can't help myself.
I just need to undress infront of other guys
and check out their cocks.
I might even make some sexy friends !

I don't see many guys like you at my gym. Then again, maybe they are interested and just hide it well.

meet you in the shower.
 
Today

I was in the steam room at the gym today.

If my life was like a porn video then the two other guys in the steam room with me would have started stroking themselves while I watched.

Well, I guess my life is like one of those R rated, cleaned up for cable porn movies; lot's of nudity and sexual situations but no real action.
 
Back
Top