Church Sex

jackielicker

Really Really Experienced
Joined
May 21, 2009
Posts
449
A post on another thread about an encounter with a Sunday school teacher got me wondering how many of us have had adventures with "good, churchgoing people," especially bi sex. I was chatting with a fellow earlier this week who had been with several men of the cloth and even had "clergy friendly" in his profile.

As for me, I've not actually done anything, but I so wanted to blow this strapping 18 year old I knew from church. Also, wen I was the leader of the worship band, the ladies flirted with me like mad.
 
Sunday Best

Seeing all those women in church with their silky blouses and a little bit of slip showing always got this clothing fetisher's cock hard in my slacks. My first erotic encounters were church related, and it's always fun to think about...
 
Yes, I have to confess that I have lusted many times in church. Truth be told, I stil do. When I was younger and single, I went to a churches with a large singles groups. There was a whole bunch of sex going on in the groups. Contrary to beliefs, Methodist and Baptists like to have fun. I should know!;)
 
Catholic sunday

When I wes a teen, I often got an erection at church, I would see a young attractive girl and up it went. I would bump it on the back of a pew while I was kneeling. Felt so good and hard. Never came tho. Used to feel guilty back then, but the memories are sweet and sexy.
 
Catechism class

There was a girl in my class for confirmation who wore a plaid skirt to the knee, She had shapely calves and would distract me from the lecture. One saturday I sat behind her while she was sitting down and her skirt snagged on the chair, showing a glimpse of panty. Nothing was said, but I had a hard on for most of the session, and beat off at home afterward. Church, sex and catholic guilt ruled my teens, but it made sex dirtier.
 
church sex

I fuck a woman now and again that met with a vicar and he fucked her over the alter, she said he was a horny bastard lol.
 
That's surprising

they normally go for young lads.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I always fantasised about being seduced by an older clergyman , it never happened, but even now I'd love to submit to a man of the cloth!
 
Young girls

back in the 50-60s, young girls would dress up for church, some wearing hosery for the first time with small heels. Their awkward sexyness was a true turn on.The sixties led to really short skirts in church, and was probably the onlt reason I went there. Quite a number of sexy moms and their daughters would keep me interested. Wish I could have had any of them!
 
twice

One time with my girlfriend we were both working vbs. we were in highschool, she liked to tease and it got the the point we were both horny as fuck, and had to find a place. so we had sex in the baptismal while it was drained....

my best friend and i convinced one girl to give us head behind the church. but thats the closest to bi that we ever got.
 
Women and hosery in church.

Want a turn on? Try wearing nylons and garters with heels with no panties to church. No one will know, but you will feel sexy and many men will lust after you. Sex and guilt is a delicous mix.
 
I used to watch porn and jerk off together with my Sunday school teacher. I would always make sure he came before me. He had a nice cock on him.
 
in my early 20s i attended church groups, a lot of young guys n girls growing up and having fun.

there was a lot of casual sex and drug taking.

much fun!
 
Back
Top