BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon from Canada all my Lit BBW friends. Got to wear a sweater today cuz it's snowing.

Its nice here in Oz, but there's a stiff little breeze ... Brr!

Happy Friday to my thick sisters and the men that love us!

Snowing here as well, its also getting very cold. Wish l had a sexy bbw to cuddle up with... any takers? :D

LOL oh good hello everyone!
I'm just getting home from hanging with friends .. we took one girl into a sex shop for her very first time, and it was Fab! I must say, I'm excited that they carried a lovely selection of sexy things for us real women!
Next time we go, I believe I shall take a camera and try a few things on!!

LOL oh good hello everyone!
I'm just getting home from hanging with friends .. we took one girl into a sex shop for her very first time, and it was Fab! I must say, I'm excited that they carried a lovely selection of sexy things for us real women!
Next time we go, I believe I shall take a camera and try a few things on!!

sounds like fun...what kind of things would you like to try on?

sounds like fun...what kind of things would you like to try on?

Well, they had quite a lovely array of bustiers and these delicious heels ... I would, of course, share my pics with the lovely admirers located in this very thread!

wife

attachment.php

Told her about the posting, she got so wet now wants me to show more.. and ask if any women like her..lolkkk.JPG I just want to find a cock over ten to fuck her.. lol

Happy Monday to all my fellow BBWs and the gents that love us!

*curled in her blankies with her shorts, tank top and penis-shaped pacifier hanging around her neck*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back