What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I make a great many old friends very uncomfortable and for that I am truely sorry.

I think I would have liked to give the whole casual sex thing a go, but I guess I value relationships more. I don't think I've ever even had sex with someone I wasn't dating or at least interested in trying to date. Maybe that's why I'm such a rapscallion here....*shrug*

Uhmmmm. Well. I had a lot of casual sex in my misspent youth. You're really not missing out on anything. At least to me, when looking back on it...my current sex life is a hell of a lot better now than when everything was just kept casual.

I didn't always value relationships because I didn't feel like relationships were for me. But that was just because I hadn't found the right relationship yet.

That probably sounds really sappy...

Uhmmmm. Well. I had a lot of casual sex in my misspent youth. You're really not missing out on anything. At least to me, when looking back on it...my current sex life is a hell of a lot better now than when everything was just kept casual.

I didn't always value relationships because I didn't feel like relationships were for me. But that was just because I hadn't found the right relationship yet.

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. I don't know that I want (or wanted) to have LOTS of casual sex...but maybe a few flings here and there to balance out all the monogamous sex I had with my batshit crazy exes...all of em but two were totally fucking nuts in hindsight. Always 20/20, it is.

Yet another situation where living and learning is paramount.

And so this post is still on topic...*chuckle*

I am listening to my iTunes on shuffle and debating what I'm going to eat.

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. I don't know that I want (or wanted) to have LOTS of casual sex...but maybe a few flings here and there to balance out all the monogamous sex I had with my batshit crazy exes...all of em but two were totally fucking nuts in hindsight. Always 20/20, it is.

Yet another situation where living and learning is paramount.

And so this post is still on topic...*chuckle*

I am listening to my iTunes on shuffle and debating what I'm going to eat.

You lived and learned one way I lived and learned another, haha. It's all situational, circumstantial at best.

The trail of casual partners I had that I felt like I'd fallen in love with, or at least could have, but were never heard from again...and the trail of partners that wanted me to call, that wanted something more serious, but I was the one not interested...I had a healthy mix of both. It wasn't all that pleasant.

Yes. Food. More pasta for me. This time...homemade 3 cheese alfredo chicken ravioli. That's what I'm eating. Yum.

You lived and learned one way I lived and learned another, haha. It's all situational, circumstantial at best.

The trail of casual partners I had that I felt like I'd fallen in love with, or at least could have, but were never heard from again...and the trail of partners that wanted me to call, that wanted something more serious, but I was the one not interested...I had a healthy mix of both. It wasn't all that pleasant.

Yes. Food. More pasta for me. This time...homemade 3 cheese alfredo chicken ravioli. That's what I'm eating. Yum.

*Nods*

Oh...Em...Gee....you and your delicious sounding pasta dishes...You're killin' me here!

I think I would have liked to give the whole casual sex thing a go, but I guess I value relationships more. I don't think I've ever even had sex with someone I wasn't dating or at least interested in trying to date. Maybe that's why I'm such a rapscallion here....*shrug*

Fr33k. You weren't missing much. Feels good at first then it really fucking hurts. I spent a lot of time trying the casual sex thing. I think I picked up a different girl at the bar every weekend for 2 years. I guess with most of them I had the intention of really starting something.

However the only thing I got from 2 years of sleeping around is. Most people who do this don't like themselves. And after a little you don't either. It's sure great to have a bunch of sex. But I have to say the following week of attempting to meet these people for coffee, and getting blown off or getting a wrong number, or meeting to hear, hey it was good but I'm not into seeing someone. But we can fuck tonight if ya want. But I don't want to go any further.

I think the worst was a girl who legitimately wanted me as a booty call, and who I had a threesome with. Who I thought hey she invited a friend I might mean something. Who said.

"Don't fucking cuddle me just pick up the used condoms and get out."

That one was a real peach.

Last edited:
Fr33k. You weren't missing much. Feels good at first then it really fucking hurts. I spent a lot of time trying the casual sex thing. I think I picked up a different girl at the bar every weekend for 2 years. I guess with most of them I had the intention of really starting something.

However the only thing I got from 2 years of sleeping around is. Most people who do this don't like themselves. And after a little you don't either. It's sure great to have a bunch of sex. But I have to say the following week of attempting to meet these people for coffee, and getting blown off or getting a wrong number, or meeting to hear, hey it was good but I'm not into seeing someone. But we can fuck tonight if ya want. But I don't want to go any further.

I think the worst was a girl who legitimately wanted me as a booty call, and who I had a threesome with. Who I thought hey she invited a friend I might mean something. Who said.

"Don't fucking cuddle me just pick up the used condoms and get out."

That one was a real peach.

Woah. That last part. Just...wow. What a twat.

I would agree with this. I didn't necessarily like myself when I was out and about doing this sorta thing. Picking up guys, letting guys pick me up, etc. And yeah. You quickly don't like them, either. You don't make time for them.

I think the worst was a girl who legitimately wanted me as a booty call, and U had a threesome with. Who I thought hey she invited a friend I might mean something. Who said.

"Don't fucking cuddle me just pick up the used condoms and get out." That one was a real peach.

I don't ever recall being quite that awful, though.

*Nods*
Oh...Em...Gee....you and your delicious sounding pasta dishes...You're killin' me here!

I love pasta. All kinds of pasta. Mostly Italian, but I shake it up every once in a while. I'm not Italian, the old man isn't either. But damn we love Italian food.

I would agree with this. I didn't necessarily like myself when I was out and about doing this sorta thing. Picking up guys, letting guys pick me up, etc. And yeah. You quickly don't like them, either. You don't make time for them.

I love pasta. All kinds of pasta. Mostly Italian, but I shake it up every once in a while. I'm not Italian, the old man isn't either. But damn we love Italian food.

*Nods*

I'm not Italian either, but it is a country full of delicious cuisine. *chuckle*

Woah. That last part. Just...wow. What a twat.

She was. A real peach. Hot though.

Even if she never would let me titfuck her.

The only Greek food I've ever had has been gyros and baklava, so I don't have a good base to decide on.

Lamb. Eat Eight kinds of lamb. With Tzatziki, and Rice cooked in the lamb juices, with fresh spices and vegetables, and rock cooked potatoes with lemon, and Olives everywhere.

Lamb. Eat Eight kinds of lamb. With Tzatziki, and Rice cooked in the lamb juices, with fresh spices and vegetables, and rock cooked potatoes with lemon, and Olives everywhere.

Right now, I am drooling over that deliciousness CT just described...minus the olives. I know, I know, they're a staple, but I don't really care for them.

She was. A real peach. Hot though.

Even if she never would let me titfuck her.

The peachiest I ever came across...it was a casual fuckbuddy sort of arrangement. Which is fine, when you've got the finesse to pull it off. Which he didn't.

It was a guy I really liked. I was head over heels for the bastard and he knew it.

We arranged a date night. He gave me keys to get in to his place since he was going to get off work later than me. I'd go in, start dinner.

He hadn't cleaned up the used condoms or condom wrappers.

And then it got worse. We had dinner. Watched a movie. Fooled around. I was going to stay the night but some supposed work thing came up that he had to do in the morning.

But...I ran into the truth - date #2 for the evening - before he could get me out of the apartment complex.

Last time I saw the guy.

The peachiest I ever came across...it was a casual fuckbuddy sort of arrangement. Which is fine, when you've got the finesse to pull it off. Which he didn't.

It was a guy I really liked. I was head over heels for the bastard and he knew it.

We arranged a date night. He gave me keys to get in to his place since he was going to get off work later than me. I'd go in, start dinner.

He hadn't cleaned up the used condoms or condom wrappers.

And then it got worse. We had dinner. Watched a movie. Fooled around. I was going to stay the night but some supposed work thing came up that he had to do in the morning.

But...I ran into the truth - date #2 for the evening - before he could get me out of the apartment complex.

Last time I saw the guy.

Well least you never saw him again. Sucks that's how you found out. I never lied. If I was gonna fuck again that evening. I told her. And invited her half the time. In the year of the drunken barstar, worked more often than you think. I became very glad I'm ambidextrous.

Be completely honest. I did get slapped a lot though.

Well least you never saw him again. Sucks that's how you found out. I never lied. If I was gonna fuck again that evening. I told her. And invited her half the time. In the year of the drunken barstar, worked more often than you think. I became very glad I'm ambidextrous.

Be completely honest. I did get slapped a lot though.

You must've been like Barney from How I Met Your Mother...

You must've been like Barney from How I Met Your Mother...

No I didn't wear suits.

I just got in a lot of fights mostly. It depresses me to no end, but I have never gone home alone, on a night when I broke some other guy's nose or cheek.

Every other woman I picked up I did so by walking up, saying hi, and making her laugh. Then making her comfy. Then touching. If I could get away with reaching out in a public place to touch her cheek, It was go time. Don't use lines. Say your name, what you like about her standing there, or dancing. Be confident, and funny. Don't use negative talk unless you could be a model.

No I didn't wear suits.

I just got in a lot of fights mostly. It depresses me to no end, but I have never gone home alone, on a night when I broke some other guy's nose or cheek.

Every other woman I picked up I did so by walking up, saying hi, and making her laugh. Then making her comfy. Then touching. If I could get away with reaching out in a public place to touch her cheek, It was go time. Don't use lines. Say your name, what you like about her standing there, or dancing. Be confident, and funny. Don't use negative talk unless you could be a model.

That strategy seemed like the only one that made sense to me. Straightforward and probative. Maybe it's my confidence that was lacking. Oh well.

I guess I'm an odd one out.
1 guy for sex.
2 that only "played around". One of which I would probably punch in the face as hard as I hit his crotch if I ever saw him again.

Fucked my cousin 2 days after we broke up. Real sweetie.

That strategy seemed like the only one that made sense to me. Straightforward and probative. Maybe it's my confidence that was lacking. Oh well.

Ahh. No see I'm not successful first time every time. the real key is persistence. I don't care if I get turned down. I'm arrogant enough to think it's her loss. And confident enough to keep going.

1 guy for sex.
2 that only "played around". One of which I would probably punch in the face as hard as I hit his crotch if I ever saw him again.

*Hugs tight* It's ok. Honestly you're not missing as much as you think.

1 guy for sex.

My number's not that low, but still not in the double digits.

Guy sounds like he needs two face-punches and a junk-punch just for good measure.

Ahh. No see I'm not successful first time every time. the real key is persistence. I don't care if I get turned down. I'm arrogant enough to think it's her loss. And confident enough to keep going.

Heh, I didn't figure it worked every time. The right mix of arrogance and confidence is nigh invincible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back