The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT ~ Blimey! How tall is Gerard Butler?!!

FLT ~ That might need some explanation...

(Just saw some of my close friend's wedding photos that were taken in Dubai last week...the actor was staying where they got married and posed in some of their shots with them. Now, they are not short people, by any means, either of them...but he makes them look, well, normal! :D )

I woke up in such a good mood.

then I remembered I work tonight and we have midnights.

Fuck you sparkly vampires. Fuck you!

Also, I think my signature isn't working for some strange reason.

I woke up in such a good mood.

then I remembered I work tonight and we have midnights.

Fuck you sparkly vampires. Fuck you!

Also, I think my signature isn't working for some strange reason.

My guess is the same reason my did for a time. The host is banned.

LT~

Two more posts to go and one email. Not bad. I'll finish up when I get back.

why did I eat that... and that....

-curls up-

Checked for a Baby Brit now back to dying in English class.

Last Thought

Is it wrong that I find it offensive when I see statements like where all my bitches be at?

What? Black people only speak ebonics?

[/random bitch moment]

I would not be one of those people.
Not even a little.
Though you have been known to come when I whistle...
Yes. A story. I will work on something, I promise.

Finish Nanowrimo first, darling. Keep me in the back of your mind, we'll chat at the end of this month.

Dons my Nanowrimo widower dress and continues on

I thought I was a good writer, until I read some posts here on lit from some people... holy shit in comparison I suck donkey balls, just sayin...

feeling humbled, lol.

granted I can read the writing of others and I look like Tolkine in comparison... but I try not to read those threads... there are some writers here though that make my paltry atempts to pen words look sad indeed.

wishing I had more time to read more of these amazing writer's threads.

I am actually not doing Nano anymore. Things have just gotten too busy, and my idea pretty much sucked (I basically had a clever device I wanted to use and forced a story around it...in reflection, the clever idea is more of a short story thing)

Good to know.

Think on it then, and we shall chat.

granted I can read the writing of others and I look like Tolkine in comparison... but I try not to read those threads... there are some writers here though that make my paltry atempts to pen words look sad indeed.

wishing I had more time to read more of these amazing writer's threads.

You improve by writing with writers who challenge you. Reading other threads helps, but writing is where you'll see the most change.

That's what I did at any rate. I sought out authors who made me work for it, and I have improved in the meantime. You've got imagination, and talent, now apply those correctly.

You improve by writing with writers who challenge you. Reading other threads helps, but writing is where you'll see the most change.

That's what I did at any rate. I sought out authors who made me work for it, and I have improved in the meantime. You've got imagination, and talent, now apply those correctly.
yes I love having authors that challenge me, and as someone who mirrors my partner to some degree I find the best stories I've written are with people that give me a lot to work with.

that being said its fun to have a shorter post driven thread which is more about the interaction and the play back and forth that type is fun too.

I wish I had more time to write than I do aalso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back