Anyone like college girl lesbian group sex?

Dont know if this is the place to post it, but I'd like to see a story about 2 butches who run a carpet cleaning service.

BlueEyesInLevis said:
Dont know if this is the place to post it, but I'd like to see a story about 2 butches who run a carpet cleaning service.
I am chuckling at this post because this probably isn't the place to post it, not that there is anything wrong with doing so, but just because not many authors are likely to see it here. But more so at the specificity of your idea, not just two butches, and not two butches who engage in a particular type of sexual activity, but "two butches who run a carpet cleaning service!" Ha! I probably won't be me who writes it, but anyone who knows what they want with this degree of precision deserves to get it!

Last edited:
Ahh. come on. You can do it! Use your imagination and think of the possibilities! Oh and one more thing, (and this shouldnt be hard) make it funny too!

BlueEyesInLevis said:

I'll drop everything and move this project right to number 1 on the to-do, or at least a paragraph or two as an experiment.

Back