New Story Advertisments

A bit of a departure from the way I usually write, this story goes two-thirds of the way through before any sex makes an appearance. I think the payoff is worth the wait ;)

This story is about Christi, from my Blackhawk Hall series, and her first experience with another woman.

Casting Off Convention

The sex coming slowly isn't the only difference from my usual style in this tale. The sex scene is a bit of an experiement, and I was working with an editor on this tale, so let me know what you think :)
 
I have a couple of new stories

I have started a new series called, The Surprise Party, another chapter in I Spy(#4), Michelle's Education, and Dance's With Pussies. Surprise party -#3 isn't approved yet and My Pussy, My Pleasure, has just come out.. My hopes are to be able to write a story in every genre. Whether they are any good is a whole 'nother matter completely!!, lol I always like feedback and comments, on the story or sent to my e-mail. Hope you like them, Lance
 
Last edited:
New Author In Need Of Critique!!

Hi All! I am a new member on Literotica, and a brand 'spanking' new author too! I have submitted my very first story, albeit short and tame, and would really appreciate some feedback. I already have my next story penned, and have high hopes of improving with each new one posted.

This story, titled 'Up A Fence', is a workout gone intensive! :nana:

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=268374

As stated, it is my first, and therefore fairly mild. (Just wait til the tenth!! lol)

Thanks again!
 
Last edited:
Psy_chic, I gave it a five!

It is HOT, to the point. Made me want to be there.

Keep them coming. You write, I read.

Maharat
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Which Story Do You Mean?

maharat48 said:
It is HOT, to the point. Made me want to be there.

Keep them coming. You write, I read.

Maharat


Umm...if this is in response to my post, and Up A Fence, then I thank you. If not, then I apologize for being so bold. :confused:


I see you edited, so....THANK YOU!!!
 
Last edited:
my story

I wrote a first-time submission which I think is pretty hot, if I do say so myself. It was submitted under "Group Sex", but was switched by Literotica to "Loving Wives" for some reason. Anyway, check it out if you get the chance.

It's called "Her Best Birthday Ever"

salukidawg
 
Expanding

Hi Literotica fans!
I’ve submitted an excerpt from a new novel I’m currently writing, containing three erotic scenes. I would dearly love to get some feed-back from Literotica readers re. this submission. Hopefully it would be posted under First Time Experiences soon!
Keep on Snappin’!!!
 
Owning Pita: A Romance of Dominance and Submission

We're not sure there's a market, but My Pita and I have just posted the first chapter of what we hope will become a novel .... depending a lot of course on the comments we get. (Shameless hint in middle of shameless plug! :rolleyes: )

We know there is a huge market for Romance, and a smaller one for D/s fiction ... but whether they can be easily combined is another question.

Let me know what you think!

The link is in my sig!

ST
 
Hooray!

My second story's up and I'd love a little feedback: "Cara: Persistence of Memory"
It's a bit different from my first and hopefully will be the first chapter in a longer story, so I'm really interested in what everybody thinks of its potential. Thanks!
 
Live from hollywood...and a bedroom near you...

to my many critics, I have started a new series called, The Surprise Party, another chapter in I Spy(#4), Michelle's Education, and Dance's With Pussies. Surprise party -#3 isn't approved yet and My Pussy, My Pleasure, has just come out.. My hopes are to be able to write a story in every genre. Whether they are any good is a whole 'nother matter completely!!, lol I always like feedback and comments, on the story or sent to my e-mail. Hope you like them, Lance. It still amazes me how people can take a story and get so worked up by it, just because it doesn't read the way they want it to.
 
Never Submitted Before - Til Now!

Hello to everyone!

I have been enjoying reading many of the stories here on Literotica but until a few days ago, I was too scared to submit something of my own. It isn't that I can't handle criticism - I just didn't think any of mine were good enough. Then I let a friend read one and was encouraged to have a go. Wow! I was surprised that it was approved first time.

Now, I'm a Sagittaurean and we're our own worst critics - so I am genuinely interested in what others think of my story because I have a tendency to be so harsh about my own work.

I would be very grateful to anyone who reads my story (link below) and provides me some feedback :)

Thanks in advance to everyone...

Psaryce

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=271350
 
First 2 submissions are up....

Hi everyone!
I'm so excited that my first 2 submissions are up! They are "warm-ups" for me before I get up the courage to submit something with a stronger plot. They are both under BDSM category.
I'd welcome your comments and suggestions. It's all about enjoying what you write and learning to deliver better and better each time.
Thanks for your help!
-t
 
Back
Top