Glory Holes

BJ476

Really Experienced
For the last few months now my wife and I have been visiting several 'Glory Holes" in the Austin area and I've found that it is very exciting. I luv to watch her suck a strange cock and she gets off on it because she always wonders when she meets a new guy if he might have been one of the ones she sucked. She fantasies about it all the time. Only trouble is she wants to go almost every evening. She won't go by herself and I think she gets off with me watching her suck strange cock. I'd love to take this a bit further but...
It is too bad there isn't a ladies gloryhole some where because she has let me know that she likes the taste of pussy also.
The hottest time we have had was in New Orleans at Mardi Gras. We went into an all male strip place and when she got up and went to give the guy a $% bill for a tips he wouldn't accept it till she sucked his cock which was a great favorite for the guys around me and they were all bugging me to get her to suck them. She actually did suck a few guys there. She loves sucking in public places and guys who aren't to scared love it too.

Hey consider yourself a lucky son of a bitch. Most of us can't get our wife's to suck our cocks. I have to wait for the paperboy when he comes to collect to get mine sucked. Hey! he is over 18. Just enjoy.

I like the place out on South I-35, you catch military guys there some times who want more than to get there cocks sucked. Did "All Things Adult" out on 290 E close, I drove by Sunday afternoon and didn't see any cars, guess the toll way has hurt them.
Have you tried fucking her while she is giving a blow job, that just sounds hot!

Good luck ! Love to meet you and your wife sometimes.

ur wife sounds awesome. if u weren't so far id say we should get together for some fun ;). I went to a gloryhole near me last night and and some fun. I think I like it for the same reasons ur wife does. its erotic to not know whos cock I'm sucking and then meeting people and thinking that I might already know what they taste like. or I'm sucking some guy I already know like a teacher or something. hope u 2 keep having lots of fun.

For the last few months now my wife and I have been visiting several 'Glory Holes" in the Austin area and I've found that it is very exciting. I luv to watch her suck a strange cock and she gets off on it because she always wonders when she meets a new guy if he might have been one of the ones she sucked. She fantasies about it all the time. Only trouble is she wants to go almost every evening. She won't go by herself and I think she gets off with me watching her suck strange cock. I'd love to take this a bit further but...
It is too bad there isn't a ladies gloryhole some where because she has let me know that she likes the taste of pussy also.
The hottest time we have had was in New Orleans at Mardi Gras. We went into an all male strip place and when she got up and went to give the guy a $% bill for a tips he wouldn't accept it till she sucked his cock which was a great favorite for the guys around me and they were all bugging me to get her to suck them. She actually did suck a few guys there. She loves sucking in public places and guys who aren't to scared love it too.

Do you not like the fact she wants to go each night?

Sounds like Russian roulette doing it every night. No protection?
I envy your hot wife, but wish you both the best of luck!
I will be quite satisfied if my wife would just try it one or two times and enjoy the memories that will linger..............much safer.

i will be living vicariously through you my friend... keep us up on the details..

Back