Voice From Above (OOC thread)

PhoenixTease

Experienced
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Posts
72
Need more characters for the roleplay started here - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=841364

The basic plot is that a few people who are strangers apart from the boyfriend/girlfriend in there wake to find they’ve been abducted and locked in a warehouse space all set up to keep them captive and toy with them. They hear a madman’s voice over an intercom system who gives them instructions in order to get food, drink, avoid punishment, stay alive and be given other privileges and the instructions range from simple innocent requests to having to perform sex acts on themselves or others in there. They each have to decide every time whether to try and help the others imprisoned with them or try to look after themselves and get themselves out of there as the requests get more and more twisted and the madman controlling them tries to turn each one against the others.

I'm playing Lily, a young woman who's trapped along with her boyfriend, and the madman giving the instructions.

Need;

- Lily's boyfriend, 25-35, who's very protective of her

- Two more female characters

- A guy who's just spent a few years in jail for minor offences and was abducted on his first day out of prison

- An perverted older man who secretly set the whole scheme up with one of his friends (the friend is playing the 'madman' controlling them all), and acts as if he's a prisoner just like the rest of them but really he knows just what will happen so isn't scared of the situation and tries to use it to take advantage of the others.

Post here or pm me to join.
 
guy just out of prison

Chuck E"Cheese" Preston-

Chuck is just out of prison and is kidnapped by a man in a van- That is pretty much the whole store for now. Lets see what happens.
 
Last edited:
Interesting idea! If you don't mind me asking, who will be creating the predicament's in this story? Will it be you, the author or will it be a collective process of the group?
 
I've got the same question as Dale. Shouldn't there be a sadistic character who masterminds this place? The concept is interesting and the thread has potential but it feels like there is something missing.
 
I think PT is looking for a guy to control the action. She wants to play the victim. So if one of you guys want to run the show. I would advise you to PM her and see what she has in mind. Me, I'm happy with a bit part for now.
 
I don't think I could roleplay the sadistic mastermind. It's not who I am, or who I'd want to be. I think this could be a great thread and I hope PT can find players to fill these roles.
 
This sounds like a really neat idea! If the idea is still alive I'd love to join as another female character - though the mastermind role is definitely not for me...
 
Alright, if no one else is stepping forward to play the madman behind the game, I'm willing to try. But first off, I should state that I've never seen any of the Saw movies. I've never been all that keen on gory movies. So if you're looking for someone to replicate one of the Saw movies, I'm probably not your man. I do have a wicked imagination though. I just don't like exercising it on a regular basis. Which means I may need one of you to be a backup madman for when my imagination runs dry. It's just that this story has too much potential to fall by the wayside. :)

First off, I should ask if everyone is still game to try this story.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top