Not my Sister!

Zoe looked at Jace and she knew. She smiled at him and nodded. "Then let it be done. By the Queen of the Diabolique," she winked at Jace knowing she wasn't Queen yet, but no one would challenge her. "I declare the trials complete. You are mine for eternity and I am yours. If one of us strays goes to another for relief the other is in their right to kill the other. If one dies you cannot ever take another as your mate. It is done."

Zoe pushed Jace onto his back and kissed him soundly. "You will still have to meet my family and they will probably still judge you, but you don't have to worry about not being mine anymore and having to be killed."

She laughed at that thought even as she could feel anger seeping in at the thought of anyone harming him. He was hers. She would kill for him. He was her mate and any who saw them now would know it."Plus we must make haste to warn my people of the attack."

Zoe pushed herself to a sitting position straddling Jace. She was going to get up and demand they leave when a thought occurred to her. "Are there any customs in your culture that we must adhere too? So there are no questions we are husband and wife?"
 
Jace thought for a moment, then rolled over on top of Zoe suddenly. He grinned at her, and then thrust into her hard and fast. He rolled back over, making sure he stayed all the way inside his wife. "We have to go before my father and let him know our decision. He won't contest this, since he's been looking for me to get a wife, and will know simply by looking at me that I love you. Once that is done, we will just need to give each other a ring symbolizing our unity, and that is all that we will need to do," he said.

He groaned slightly, and then lifted her up off of his hips. He dropped her back down, feeling as he slid all the way into her again. She felt amazing. Hot and slick, yet velvety soft. He knew that he could stay there forever, but didn't know if she had anything that needed to be done as well.

"Is there anything that we need to do for your family?" he asked, groaning softly from the feel of being inside her. He loved her completely, and he let it know simply from the way he looked at her. He waited patiently, looking at her lovingly, happy to finally, officially be her husband, and for her to be his wife.
 
Zoe watched her husband and she thought she could already recognize the devilish look in his eyes. He rolled over and she gave a small yelp as she was suddenly on her back. Which quickly turned into a moan of pleasure as she was filled with the thick meat of the man she loved. She squeezed him tightly with her walls. Her back arched sinking him in just another inch to her utmost pleasure.

"Just rings and a meeting with your father." Zoe couldn't believe she was following the conversation or that she was able to respond to him. "I can do that."

Zoe bucked her hips feeling him leave her and then reenter her. She moaned and clung to him as her body shuddered at the feeling. She groaned as his hands splayed on her hips and then lifted her up and down his shaft. Zoe bit her bottom lip wanting to continue.

"My family." She smiled wickedly as she rode him slowly, going up and down on his thick cock. "Just be you. Be strong. You'll do fine," she said the last on a moan.
 
Jace just nodded, lifting her up and thrusting her back down onto him hard. He was really enjoying the play of her inner muscles, especially when she ground down on him. He had never felt so wonderfully encased as when he was in Zoe.

"I will be strong and show that I am your husband for your family," he said, his eyes locked on hers as he helped her ride him faster and harder. He loved the feel of his hands on her hips, helping her slide up and down his length.

Jace groaned softly as he felt himself getting closer to that feeling of pleasure yet again. He knew he was ready to cum, and to fill her completely. A thought came unbidden to his mind, and he knew he had to ask.

"What about children?" he asked, surprised that the thought had come to him in this of all circumstances. He continued to help her ride him, loving the feelings and sensations, waiting patiently for her response.
 
Zoe kept the pace sliding her tight hot pussy up his thick pole and back down just to start the sweet dance over again. She loved how she could feel every ridge, every vein in his cock. She couldn't imagine anyone else ever taking his place and she slammed herself down onto him so he knew where he belonged; deep inside her channel. "I know you will be. You have passed before and I have no doubts you will do so now."

She took in a deep breath sighing as his hands guided her up and down. The pace was quickening; getting a bit jerky and she knew he was close which meant she was now suddenly close. Her hands were in her hair, on her body, pinching her nipples as she sought her release on her husband's dick. Electricity was zipping through her body as she tightened around him.

Her eyes flashed to his as she heard his question. "Uh, Kids? I .. do you want them?" It was a possibility she could get pregnant. She hadn't thought about the various way of protecting themselves from having children. She could be pregnant already. She was trying to hold off her orgasm, but she feared she was going to lose. This was important thought. If he didn't want them he had better stop now.
 
Jace groaned as he started thrusting into her, pulling her down as he thrust up. He wanted to get as deep in as he could before he knew he would finish. He heard what she said, and tried to figure it out. Did she want kids, or was she just trying to appease him? He decided to push it from his mind, and focus on what was currently going on.

He groaned loudly before thrusting into her as deep as he could go, then started jerking slightly as he erupted inside her. He continued to use small thrusts with each spurt of cum, before finally taking a breath after he finished. He could still feel her walls fluttering around him, and knew she would be coming down slowly.

He smiled and kissed her softly. "I love you Zoe, just so you know," he said softly in her ear. He could feel himself softening within her, but wanted to stay there. They were physically connected, and he wanted to remain that way for as long as he could.
 
Zoe was riding him hard, his body bringing her more pleasure than she had ever experienced. It was like the sex kept getting better. She waited for his reply, but either she didn't hear it or he was as lost as she was at the intense feelings. "I'm ... gonna... CUM!" Too late she was cumming fast and hard. Her body shook on his cock as felt her walls spasm and pleasure engulf her.

Jace was coming with her and she felt him thicken and then cum deep inside her. She moaned getting her answer. He wanted kids and she didn't mind having his. Infact, she felt like they had done this at least once before. Had a child. But ... only once before. She wondered why.

Zoe leaned forward and returned Jace's kiss. She smiled at his words. "Come. Let's get cleaned up and tomorrow we'll see your father. Than you'll meet my family so we can finish the ritual and I can get my army together." Zoe stood up and held her hand out for Jace.

After another bath Zoe suddenly was more tired than she had ever been in her life. She was yawning like crazy and couldn't even keep her eyes open. She blinked and sat on the tub leaning against the wall waiting for Jace to dry himself. She closed her eyes listening to him talk as darkness slowly claimed her.
 
Jace noticed Zoe yawning profusely, so decided to end the back as quickly as he could. "I would like to have kids, but not if you don't want them," he said, knowing she had heard that. He quickly dried himself off, then picked Zoe up, carrying her to his room. Correction, it was now their room as husband and wife.

He smiled at that thought. They were together again, and would beat whatever it was that always made them kill each other. He also realized she hadn't said whether she loved him or not. He figured she would when she was ready, or maybe she wasn't the type to openly profess her feelings.

Jace settled down on the bed next to Zoe, and then slid behind her. He wrapped his arms around her and sighed. He was happy that they were finally working out. He looked at her and then smiled before kissing the back of her neck. "Goodnight, my wife," he said softly.
 
The next morning Zoe woke up and smiled at Jace. He was still asleep as she went to the bathroom and did her morning ritual. When she came out she went downstairs and did something she hadn't done in the weeks she had been in this house. She cooked. Not make a sandwich, but actually cooked a meal. She made bacon and eggs and set the table humming gently to herself. It was an old Diabolique song sung to the children as they slept or to wake them up gently in the morning.

Zoe turned and spied one of Jace's shirts. She put it on marveling at how big he was. The shirt came to mid thigh and actually covered her bum. Yes, he was bigger than her. She smiled to herself, but she was still a challenge.

There was a knock on the door and Zoe went to it quickly hoping the early morning caller wouldn't wake Jace from his slumber. When she opened the door she saw first the disapproval glare before she recognized the person. Well, she didn't know the person, but he resembled so much of her Jace that she knew she was looking at his father. Who, by the way, was looking like he didn't want to be here and that he didn't like her attire. Zoe took a step back and the man entered. Neither had spoken to the other. Zoe paused for a moment before going towards the bedroom to get Jace. His father was here and he didn't look happy.
 
Jace groaned as he heard the knocking. He knew who it was. Only one person in the village came to his house and knocked. Everyone else sent a runner. He groaned as he slipped on a pair of pants, strapping his boots. He looked up as Zoe entered the room.

"My father, correct?" he said. He smiled when he saw her nodding. He left the shirt off, then smiled. He thought it was a perfect fit. They completed an outfit, like they completed each other. He walked over to Zoe and kissed her softly and lovingly. "Let me handle him. I'm sure you know how to handle your parents, just like I know how to handle mine," he said.

"What do you want," Jace said after he came into the kitchen. He served himself and Zoe, not offering his father food. He and his father were still at odds ever since the slave market. When his father didn't answer, Jace looked at him coldly. "You can either speak what you came here to say, leave, or I can make you leave," he said. He knew the clan laws, and knew that one man could bodily remove another man from his abode, including the chieftain of the clan, if the man so chose.

"Calm down, you bastard," his father said, looking at him. The threat hung in the air.

"You need to say what you want, and then you'll leave, or I will kill you," Jace said. He knew that he could do it, but he also knew that he and his father had played this game before.

"Like you could ever kill me, young pup," his father said, sitting down at the table. He looked at Zoe, and then his son and smiled. "I'm glad to see you have finally chosen a mate, and no better honor could have fallen to you than to have a Diabolique as your mate. You chose well son, and from the look on both of your faces, you two will truly be blessed from now on," he said, pulling out a box.

Jace smiled and then opened the box. He pulled out two bands, and then slipped one onto Zoe's finger, letting her slide the other onto his. He looked at his father. "Zoe is no longer in servitude, and is now my wife, as I am her husband. Do you accept this mating?" he asked his father.

"I do," his father said, smiling. He was truly happy to see his son like this. "Now, the reason I came here. You and your wife need to go back to the Diabolique royal family. They will want to hear about their future queen being married, as well as meet you. There is also unrest growing along those borders, and things could be looking bad soon. Go with the blessings and backing of Clan Orzo," his father said. He stood up, then put a hand on Zoe's and Jace's faces. He patted them lightly. "It is a blessing to welcome you to our family, Zoe, and to finally see Jace's heart completed," he said as he walked out.

Jace turned to Zoe and smiled. "Gotta love my father, right?" he said as he finished eating, taking her hand and holding it, letting her know he was with her no matter what, and that they would finally be able to live their life completely, without fear of repeating the cycle.
 
Zoe was surprised that Jace was up and knew his father was here. She followed him out and would have put on pants if she could recall where her pants were. Maybe they were in the other room. Jace interrupted her thoughts when he explained he could handle his father. She nodded agreeing completely. She was not going to get into the middle of this. As soon as they were out of the room Zoe almost fell at how Jace greeted his father.

She was so shocked that she was running on automatic and sat down as Jace served her. When his father looked at them with slight curiosity she realized that they were acting so normal that it was apparent that she never or rarely served Jace ... though she was supposed to be the servant. Than again she wasn't going to pretend to be the slave now anyways. She wondered if they had just broken some cardinal Ozo sin.

She had to admit the exchange between the two was very interesting. She watched them go back and forth as she ate her breakfast. She choked when it seemed the whole back and forth was a charade. She coughed and wheezed and was finally able to get the food up as she stared at his father with wonder. "How did you know?" She turned to Jace. "Did you call him? How? When? I was with you all night and morning?"

She kept looking between the two men wondering just how the hell did Jace's father know about their new commitment that they had decided upon only a few hours prior. She took the ring staring at it and slid it on Jace's finger. It was very simple really. She was pondering the magic there when Jace's father brought her much needed news. She stood up and immediately went to the back door. She made a small noise and her two trackers came into view and walked up to her.

Zoe gave a quick rundown on how she was mated, no longer a slave explaining that was a test of the fates, and that she was bringing home a male and that her lands were in trouble. The two exchanged a look and Zoe knew that they knew and perhaps the whole clan knew they were already in trouble. Zoe nodded and dismissed them. She didn't them. Though she knew they would probably do what she said and then come right back to watch over her like they had done in the weeks that she had been a slave.

Zoe returned to the table making a plate for Jace's father. "Thank you for your kind words and for acknowledging me as an equal and my union to your son. I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to know you better, but I think after this meal we shall depart to my homelands."
 
Jace chuckled. "He knew because he always carries these things around. He was always hoping that I would settle down, so he wanted to be ready. When he came in and saw that we were mated, he was finally able to give me those rings. That's why he was so happy to see you in my shirt," he said, smiling at her.

He stood up and quickly started packing for her homeland. He knew they would also be going to war, so packed his weapons and armor. He also packed some things he had made but kept secret from Zoe. He smiled as he finished wrapping and packing everything, then set his pack by the door.

"I'm ready to go, once you are as well," he said, before pulling her into his arms and kissing her softly. He continued to kiss her, letting his arms snake around her waist, holding her against him. His tongue slid into her mouth, slowly teasing her tongue from out of her mouth. He started to gently nip at her tongue, then sucked on it softly before going back to kissing her passionately.
 
"Yes, but how did he know? How did he know we were mated? Because I was wearing your shirt?" Zoe gave a small giggle. "How many times did he give the ring to the wrong girl, because she was in your clothes?" Zoe wasn't the jealous type when it came to their past. He was hers now and by custom only allowed to be with her. What he did in the past was his past.

Zoe followed watching him pack. "What about your shoppe? Your inventory?" She hadn't gotten much done. No, she had done a shitload in the weeks she was here, but it looked like she hadn't put in a dent. She kind of felt bad for backing him up even more. Gods, she didn't want to come back and find all her hard work had been for nothing.

She didn't have much in the way of clothes and her weapon of choice was what he had made for her that first day so long ago. She had put on her clothes and now was sitting on a desk as he made last minute suggestions to what he should or shouldn't bring. Her feet swung as she watched with a small smile on her face. She loved the way he moved. The way his muscles rippled under his shirt. It was sexy as all hell and she wondered if one more romp would be in order.

Seemed she wasn't the only one with the thought as a simple kiss slowly turned into something more. Zoe moaned and leaned into him as she let her body take control for a moment rubbing against him and bringing him closer between her legs. She squeezed him tightly before she pulled back for air and, because her brain was screaming at her for get going. She growled slightly before doing the right way.

"Okay, let's go." She pushed Jace back slightly so she could jump down and led the way to his back door. The journey shouldn't be too long and her people already knew to expect her. She just hoped they made it in time. "Before he we are you sure you're set? Nothing else you need to do? It might be a long time before we come back."
 
Jace chuckled. "Everything will be taken care of. I actually had everything that needed to be made completed. The rest of the clan will pick up while I am gone, for however long I am needed. They can make the weapons I make, just not the style I make them. We are ready," he said, looking at his wife and smiling.

He followed her, knowing she would be able to get them to her home fastest. He generally knew the way, but also knew that his way would probably end up getting them into a few sticky situations. Zoe would be able to find the way that would keep them out of those situations, as well as give them the privacy they needed and wanted.

"Is there anything I need or should know before we get to your familial home? I want to make sure your family accepts me finally, and is glad of our mating," he said softly, knowing Zoe could hear what he said. He quietly waited, knowing she would need some time to think about her response.
 
Back
Top