The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
complicated? split something and stick it...in

Like this?

images

Do you want me to be good all the time, Nina?

I can be bad, if you want. Or good.

-smiles and laughs-

Not what I asked pretty kitty.

Just asked if you were good today.

And... Just so you know.

I'm not the type that likes bad on purpose.

*laughs softly*

Um... cookies, spoons, cookie spray, and now forks.

Don't ask. Just nod and smile.

As long as there are no forks going into that socket all is good. I thought I was going to get zapped earlier today. I went to shred some stuff and saw the bunnies had chewed the holy fuck out of the cord for my shredder. Soo... I just wrapped the bastard in electrical tape everywhere the insulation was eaten and prayed. Had someone standing near the wall breaker... just in case I did get zapped.

Good news is I didn't, and the shredder works again.

To tell you the truth...we morphed way out of control...

Yeah that tends to happen in our threads. We don't just take things to extremes, we test the limits of sanity.

-smiles and laughs-

Not what I asked pretty kitty.

Just asked if you were good today.

And... Just so you know.

I'm not the type that likes bad on purpose.
Giggled softly, and swallowed hard.

I was good today.

And that is good to know.

As long as there are no forks going into that socket all is good. I thought I was going to get zapped earlier today. I went to shred some stuff and saw the bunnies had chewed the holy fuck out of the cord for my shredder. Soo... I just wrapped the bastard in electrical tape everywhere the insulation was eaten and prayed. Had someone standing near the wall breaker... just in case I did get zapped.

Good news is I didn't, and the shredder works again.

Yeah that tends to happen in our threads. We don't just take things to extremes, we test the limits of sanity.

What is it about you and repairing cords? And I'm surprised the bunnies didn't get a little shock from chewing on the cord.

What is it about you and repairing cords? And I'm surprised the bunnies didn't get a little shock from chewing on the cord.

Well between the pup and the rabbits... there is a lot of chewed up shit in this house apparently.

They also ate the cords to my TENS unit. Fucking rabbits were jumping up on a good 3-4 foot high table and nibbling things they should not be. I am not bothering repairing that.

It is a good thing my dad was an electric engineer and taught me how to repair stuff, and I got the tools to do it from school when I started out in the electronics program.

Yes, but a wasted mind is no loss. Its just a little crazy..

It's good for cheap entertainment.

Well between the pup and the rabbits... there is a lot of chewed up shit in this house apparently.

They also ate the cords to my TENS unit. Fucking rabbits were jumping up on a good 3-4 foot high table and nibbling things they should not be. I am not bothering repairing that.

It is a good thing my dad was an electric engineer and taught me how to repair stuff, and I got the tools to do it from school when I started out in the electronics program.

I swear, your animals are as crazy as mine. They don't come into my house that way. I don't know what happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back