Slut Wife

There's a franchise here that delivers juice, milk and other assorted dairy products.

It's not exactly like the old school milkman, but it does have the same basis in that I get fresh milk delivered two mornings a week.

There's also a nifty little company that does ice cream delivery. Once a fortnight an icecream truck drives around, ringing his bell, and I can buy anything from two liter tubs to boxes of icecreams like you get in shops. Cash on purchase, no ordering or anything.

I really like where I live. :D

I want an ice cream delivery man!
I don't mean in the sexual sense, just someone who will bring me Ben and Jerry's whenever I need it ;)

I want an ice cream delivery man!
I don't mean in the sexual sense, just someone who will bring me Ben and Jerry's whenever I need it ;)

According to rumour, our local ice cream man supplies cornets, cigarettes (illegal imports) and cannabis. The entrepreneur.....

According to rumour, our local ice cream man supplies cornets, cigarettes (illegal imports) and cannabis. The entrepreneur.....

I've heard that rumor about ice cream trucks, here in the States too. Not sure about it's validity.

I have been in a margarita serving drive through down south a few years back. No drive through popcorn though. But that is ok, I think I would really prefer really good drive thru BBQ anyways.

That said, now I'm hungry and craving BBQ (thanks DVS).

Last edited:

The market is already cornered for drugs in my area, I only need to walk 100 yards to get anything I want. Trouble is, what I want is Ben and Jerry's and they only have smack :( life is a constant source of dissapointment. :(

I have been in a margarita serving drive through down south a few years back. No drive through popcorn though. But that is ok, I think I would really prefer really good drive thru BBQ anyways.

That said, now I'm hungry and craving BBQ (thanks DVS).

Drive-through margarita places are not the only way-cool drive-thru experiences available in the good ol' entrepreneurial U. S. of A. Consider the drive-through funerals and strip club described here. I was quite intrigued to learn that one can buy a gallon-size margarita at a drive-through. Why does that now show up in my Yelp?

Fucking classic. Hey bitch, please come live with me, so you can service me and my friends. You are my hero if this works.

I think reading these comments are the funniest things ever, I like this one and the one that says are there still milkmen. Made me smile a lot!!! Mija

Back