New Tease Next Door (closed for hornypussycat21)

play2win

Experienced
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Posts
98
Erik Wilson
Age: 18
Eyes/Hair: Deep Blue/ light Brown
Build: 6'2 250 lbs broad shoulders well defined chest dark tanned skinned.

Erik walked up and down his parents lawn behind his lawn mower. It was a hot August day he had just started his senior year and he wad still mowing his parents lawn. He stopped for a moment to changr the song on his ipod and yo check out the moving crew moving furnature into the Lewis's old house. There has been any sign of the new family just two large trucks fun of boxes and furnature. He peeled off his shirt and wiped off his face and tucked the shirt into his gym shorts. As he tucked the ear bud into his ear that fell out a blavk Bmw pulled into the drive way. He saw a well dressed man clime out of the car and his wife walked around the front. She was quiet the look curvy body in a undersized summer dress. He licked his lips as a girl got out of the back seat. He couldbt make her out but she seemed to have the same shape as her mother but much more desertly dressed. Erik fired the lawn mower back up and finished his work abd headed insight. Erik went to his room and looked out his window. He stood there and watched the new girl move around her room taking things out of boxes and slowly putting them away.

Erik decided a shower and dinner would be good before he started on his homework. At about 8 oclock he finally made his way back up to his room he sat down aat his desk infront of his windown and took out his calc. Book. He loved math but this stuff sucked. He took a deep breath and looked up to see her again n her window....
 
Cindi Allen
Age: 18
Eyes/Hair: Dark green/ Dirty blonde, that falls a few inches past her shoulders
Build: 5'6'' 122 lbs, curvy frame, with long shapley legs, 36D breasts, white creamy skin

xXx

Cindi stepped out of the car and looked up at he two story house. It looked nice. Obviously, the previous owners really took care of it. Which was good because that ment she didn't have to help her mother clean up, then design the house, like she had done with the last two places. This time, all she needed to do was redesign, which meant she had to help her two, maybe three days max before her mother took over completly.

After shutting the door up, she ran her hands over the back of her booty shorts, before following her parents inside. As she dd, her mother asked, "Cindi, why don't you head up to your room and unpack your things."

"Why bother? We'll probably have to move again in 3 monthes." She thought, but headed to her room. Her athers job had them moving around so much, that they've never lived in a plce long enough for her to really get comfortable. One of the reasons her parents decided to home school her. It's not the best live in the world, but when she turned 14 she stopped complaining and just decided to deal.

Besides, there were some perks. Like all the people she meets. Cindi walked up the stairs and went into her bedroom, which was filled with boxes along with her bed, a dresser, ad a few desks. With a sigh, she started to go through her thigs and put them away.

When she was finished, she decided to head down stairs and get something to eat before taking a shower and heading to bed. Knowing her mom, she'd probably have to get up early and help around the house tomorrow.

By the time she got done eating, her parents were already in their room, getting ready for bed. Cindi walked back to her room and headed over to her dresser, pulling out a dark purple thong, as well as a tight, white t-shirt. Her bedroom came with it's own bathroom, so she plced her clothes on her bed before moving her hand behind her neck and untying the strings around her neck th6at held her top up.

Cindi wasn't really paying attention, so she didn't notice the blinds were on her window were drawn, making it clear to anyone that looked in, what she was doing. When she moved her hands, the small, ligh green top fell forward, showing off her large, perky tits. She grabbed the sides and slowly tugged the top up her form. It was only when she had it over her head, did she notice the window.

She looked up, her eyes instantly landing on the guy in the house next door. Oopsi. she thought to herself, a small smile forming on her face. Of course, she wouldn't have done this if she knew she had left her curtains up, but...

She dropped the top on the ground at her feet. Slowly, she moved her hands down her body, letting her fingers brush her skin, before she reached her shorts. With her eyes on the guy, she snapped the buttons and let her hands slid to either side. Cindi gently swayed her hips, making her breasts bounce in the process, as she slid the shorts half way down her legs before she let them go and they hit the floor on there own, leaving her in a dark blue thong.

She carefully stepped out of her shorts, before turning and walking into her bathroom, as if nothing happened.
 
He was surprised as she slowly undid her top. He leaned foward a bit in his charge and slowly felt his groin start to burn. As she slowly inched it up her body there eyes meet... oh shit he though. He looked away but couldnt keep his eyes off her large perky tits. As his eyes moved back to her he saw a smile form on her face and she finished removing the top. He gave her a smile back as her hands slowly moved down her body. His cock had grown to a ridge pull in his gym shorts as she slowly wiggled out of her tight shorts. There eyes were loced and Erik had reachdd down and was lightly stroking his hard shaft through his shorts.. as fast as she came into tge windown she turned and walked away... her well toned ass shaked and bounced as she did. Erik let out a little moan as the girl next door moved out of view. It was going to be a long year if she was going to be a tease like this. He gavr a few hard strokes before deciding to try and fnish his calc home work. Anout 9 ovlock he gave up and decided to play video games instead. He put his feet up on his desk and grabed the controller for his PS3. His eyes keeped peepi.g over to tje next door window homing he might get another show.
 
Cindi walked into the bathroom and took off her thong before she jumped in the shower. As the hot water rained down on her, all she could think about was the guy next door. This wasn't the first time she teased a guy, so she was use to the hungry strare he gave her, but it was the first time that she put on a show and stripped down to her panties. It was certainly the first time she stripped for someone so cute.

This house was going to be a pretty fun one.

When she was finished with her shower, she wrapped atowel around her and went over to the stink to brush her teeth and brush her hair a bit. When she was done, almost a hour had passed. Before going to her room,sShe shut her bathroom door and went over to her bed, and bent over, grabbing the thong she set on it.

Her head was placed against the wall, facing the window. She didn't bother to look and see if he was still there, just in case he was, she didn't want to look like she was perposly giving him a show.

She stood back up and bent over, before putting her feet in, one at a time, before pulling them up. When they were on, she grabbed the towel and took it off, showing off her still damp skin to, what she hoped, the neighbor. Cindi bent back down and grabbed her top off the bed before standing back up. She pulled the top over her head and pulled it down her body, of as much of her body as it would cover.

The top stopped just above her belly button, and clung to her form, especially her tits. If he were in the room, he'd clearly be able to see that the top was pretty tansparent. She tugged on the top a bit before she climbed onto the bed, moving up to the top. Before getting under the covers, she grabbed a book that laid on the desk, then pulled the covers back. She moved under them and turned so she was facing the window again.
 
Sure enough after about a hour of waiting she came back into view Erik tryed hard to make it look like he was still fight his way though his game but as she bent over and her towl slily slipped over her round ass he couldnt help but stop and stare. As she stood upright he went back to pecking at his controller.

He watched out of the corner of his eye as she dropped her towl and attempted to wiggle her amazing chest into the see through top. As she finished shifing the thin material around her perfect dark dipples were to visable to keep from maaking shat grow and ache in his shorts. He turned his head and watched her get into bed her bed was visible but partially out of view from wear he was setting. He gave up on the game and decided to go to bed and take are of his aching cock. He flipped off the light main light leavi.g his bed side lamp on and half way layed in bed he rested on a set of pillows. He took out his sollen shaft and slowly stroked it making it grow to tills full 9.5 inches and itd heavy girth. He slowly stroked it yhinking about how she smiled at him ans she took her clothes off... it didnt take much before he blew three thick streams of cum all over his lrft hand. He looked out his window across from his bed and noticed her lights were out. He cleaned up with a old tshirt and climed back into bed turning out the rest of the lights. He decided tomrrow was going to be a good day to meet his new neighbors.... he slowly feel alsleep...
 
Cindi read a few chapters in her book, befoe she put itdown. She looked up and saw that the main light to his room were off. She climbed out of her bed and went over to the door, switching her light out before heading to bed. There was plenty of time to continue their fun tomorrow. Maybe past a window. She got back in bed and pulled the covers up, before drifting off to sleep.

The next day, she woke up to the sound of people moving around down stairs. Turning her head, she looked at her clock. "6. Of course." With a groan, she throw the covers off and go out of bed. Cindi walked over to her closet and went through her clothes, debating what to wear today. It was suppose to be another hot day, so she after about ten minutes, she grabbed a lime green, sleeveless top and a white, pleaded skirt.

She went to the bathroom and spent the next 30 minutes changing and getting ready. Once she was done, she walked back into her room, quickly make her bed, then ran down stairs.

Both her parents were already downstairs, fixing breakfast. "Morning babydoll." Her father said as he poured himself some coffee. "Did you sleep okay?"

"Yeah. Just fine." she leaned against the door frame. "Hey, I'm going to go check out the neighborhood, okay?

"Wait!" Her mother grabbed a apple and walked over to her. "Here, just eat this."

Cindi took a bite. "Alright. I'll be back later." she said to them before she walked over to the door. She slid her shoes on and took another bit of the apple before heading outside.
 
Eriks alarm went off at six he reached over and hit the snooze button. Five minutes later it went off again.... he sat up and scracted his head. He hated waking up early but hr had to go get his run in before school. So he threw off the sheets and climed out of bed. Afyer finding some socks and his shoes in his clothes he headed down to the kitchen he grabed a small glass of orange juice and gulped it down before walking out on the porch. It was already warm and the humidity was through the roof. Pulled his feet behind his legs and then hopped down the stairs and took off down the block. It was already 615 he was going to have to move quick this morning if he was going to get his 4 miles in. He moved into the neighborhood park and ran around it. He finally made his way home.

As he made the final turn down his street he saw a bright green shirt down the street. She seemed to be moving towards him as he made is was down the sidewalk. Finally as he got close enough to make out the shape of a very curvy girl. He was tired dripping in sweay with no shirt on he hoped this wasnt the girl next door. Hopefully it was some otger chixk making her way to school early... but as he got closer he was able to make out her heavy chest and knew it had to be her. He wasnt going to stop as he got next to he saw her put a aplle to her mouth... he smiled as he ran by
 
Cindi looked left and right at the houses that linedthe streets. They all had a similar style to then, but each one was different. She pulled her eyes away the houses and looked in front of her, seeing a man coming her way. She brushed her hair out of her face and took another bite of her apple as he got closure.

When he got close enough, she could clearly make out his face. The same one that was looking at her through the window yesterday night. His face wasn't his only good feature though. As her eyes ran down his body, over his sweaty, musclar frame. "Yummy."

She raised her hand and gave him a small wave as he ran past her. Before he was to far away, she said, "I hope you liked my little show." Cindi looked over her shoulder at him and gave him a quick, flirty smile. Then she looked in front of her, holing by a giggle.

He was so much hotter the she first thought last night. Oh this was going to be a fun house.
 
Erik turned his head to get a look at her round ass in the little skirt when she asked if he like the show last night. He stumbled a little and hr caught her very pretty eyes as she gave him a smile. He smiled back and winked as he went back into stride and ran home. He had to hurry because his dick was starting to grow as he made his way up the drive way thinking about fucking his new sexy neighbor. He hopped in the shower as soon as he made it in the door. After finishing he went into his room a towl rapped around his body and dug around for clean clothes. He had to leave for school in about 10 mi.utes and coudnt find his shorts. He walked aroubd throwing the towl fown giving up trying to hold it on. When he looked up he saw her standing in the window. He smiled looked around and put his hands up in the air. The thought of her watching him made blood glow through is body and rush to his cock making it grow to half mast. He spotted his shorts and walked over and picked them up. He went in hiscloset and got dressed and headed out he was late, hungry and horny as hell. School was really going to suck today. He got in his car and took off for school....
 
Back
Top