My super shy wife

mmm wonderful stress relieving suckable nipples :D

attachment.php
 
Lovely tits, very suckable nips. I'm hard just looking!
 
Dude, looks like she just got out of the hospital in that pic... She still has the tape and cotton from the i.v... Wow.
 
WHAT did she get at the drug store that made her take her top off?
 
Wow, get her to take more! (pics & Valium) lol. Shy or not, she looks beautiful.

I'll see what I can talk her into. It took a lot of convincing for this one. Comments will basically be what convinces her. She doesn't think she's beautiful, though I tell her every day. I know how hot she is, I hope others can make her realize it too.
 
Your wife is a very attractive and sexy woman. No need for her to be shy at all. You are a very lucky man.
 
More More More More More

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE, Your wife has gorgeous tits and great nipple that i could suck on all night long!!!! Am jealous!
 
wow, she has beautiful breasts and such sexy nipples. thanks for sharing with us. really, so hot! how does she feel to be so exposed in front of us?
 
wow, she has beautiful breasts and such sexy nipples. thanks for sharing with us. really, so hot! how does she feel to be so exposed in front of us?

Nervous, she has never done anything like this before. I can promise you she is also extremely turned on by it.
 
Back
Top