Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sirhugs said:
Lauren Graham AND Angelina, together...was channel surfing between Badder Santa and Taking Lives

Yes, put them together. Two wonderful brunettes. :) Lauren has that "cute" look to her, and Angie is very sultry!! (Very beautiful as a brunette, but I still loved her look in Gone in 60 Seconds! ;))

Hallowed Eve said:
Yes, put them together. Two wonderful brunettes. :) Lauren has that "cute" look to her, and Angie is very sultry!! (Very beautiful as a brunette, but I still loved her look in Gone in 60 Seconds! ;))

I'm thinking turned tables where Lauren is the aggressor, AJ the bottom....

hmmm, watched ole' Exit Wounds the other day, and Angie Harmon from Law & Order notoriety was being a little saucy and sultry in that movie, with her innuendo comments to karate-chef Steven Seagal :p

Bloody HAWT imho, from the first time she hit the screen in Law & Order, just gets betta with age :cool:

Capt

angie_harmon.jpg
1180_a_normal.jpg
angie_harmon_7255_PluaR_ru.jpg

TheCaptain said:
hmmm, watched ole' Exit Wounds the other day, and Angie Harmon from Law & Order notoriety was being a little saucy and sultry in that movie, with her innuendo comments to karate-chef Steven Seagal :p

Bloody HAWT imho, from the first time she hit the screen in Law & Order, just gets betta with age :cool:

Capt
Oh yes indeedy. She was in some kid movie i took my rugrats to see last summer. I was drooling in my popcorn--just seem to remember her in skin tight red leather.

So....

Right now I wanna tie up Uncle Grumpy Butt so he can't move, and then dyke out with Auntie Minxy before his eyes!!

:eek:

Hallowed Eve said:
So....

Right now I wanna tie up Uncle Grumpy Butt so he can't move, and then dyke out with Auntie Minxy before his eyes!!

:eek:
Wooohooo! i got the rope right here. :devil:

Kari Wuhrer. Ever seen that babe? Damn, she's hot, in a tomboyish way, with a hint of mischief always on her face. Plus the long, reddish-brown hair is very sexy!

SEVERUSMAX said:
Kari Wuhrer. Ever seen that babe? Damn, she's hot, in a tomboyish way, with a hint of mischief always on her face. Plus the long, reddish-brown hair is very sexy!
Never really heard of her, mate. Either an American celeb or one of minimal notoriety. But definitely QUITE hot. Nice choice! :)

Capt

kariwuhrer.jpg
kari_wuhrer_004.jpg
i_gordon_stuart_kari_wuhrer.jpg

Hallowed Eve said:
Pieces of Eve... :heart:
New "pieces" added 03/03/06!
heheh, self-promotin again :p

Ohhhh the Boobage, it compells me! ;)

In honour of the wondrous boobage, and the wondrous woman to whom the boobies belong, I do hereby declare that my naughty older sis Hallowed_Eve is my unrequited lust :heart: :devil: :rose: :kiss:

Capt

Saucyminx said:
Oh yes indeedy. She was in some kid movie i took my rugrats to see last summer. I was drooling in my popcorn--just seem to remember her in skin tight red leather.
Was this the Agent Cody Banks movie mayhaps, Minxy? Seems like somethin the littlies would be into that would allow Mommy her perve-time with Ms Harmon :p

She's not ALL that prolific with her movie roles since leaving Law & Order, by the way, which is a real shame but she's probably out of the limelight much of the time raisin rugrats of her own.

Capt

cody.jpg

Last edited:
TheCaptain said:

In honour of the wondrous boobage, and the wondrous woman to whom the boobies belong, I do hereby declare that my naughty older sis Hallowed_Eve is my unrequited lust :heart: :devil: :rose: :kiss:

Capt

yeah, we better spank her for that!

Reese Witherspoon cause of the Oscar buzz...just wanna dirty her up.

TheCaptain said:

Capt

Unrequited? Cum visit the states, baby bro! ;) :kiss:

alas, no one.

watched Anne Hathaway get naked in Havoc, and frankly was bored. " Yeah, she's got tits" I thought " almost look real.....next!"

sirhugs said:
alas, no one.

watched Anne Hathaway get naked in Havoc, and frankly was bored. " Yeah, she's got tits" I thought " almost look real.....next!"

Well... Mine are real. Home grown since puberty. lol

sirhugs said:
alas, no one.

Anne Hathaway boobage looked SORTA alrite from the screencaps I've caught, on a quick hunt for pics from that movie... but yeah I think the movie, overall, has been canned by those who've seen it so the overall crapiness of the flick might be gettin to ya :p

Sounds pretty damn avoidable, by all accounts - and did it go directly to DVD like IMDB.com review no.1 said? Holy crap... :( :nana: :(

Capt

TheCaptain said:
Was this the Agent Cody Banks movie mayhaps, Minxy? Seems like somethin the littlies would be into that would allow Mommy her perve-time with Ms Harmon

She's not ALL that prolific with her movie roles since leaving Law & Order, by the way, which is a real shame but she's probably out of the limelight much of the time raisin rugrats of her own.

Capt
It was indeed darlin. This is the outfit that nearly made me have to excuse myself for a bit. ;)

Attachments

• harmon.jpg
    harmon.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
if I was a gal, I woulda wanted to do Clooney right there at the Oscars....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back