The Scarlet Circle (submissive female needed)

StylusMaximus

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Posts
584
Closed for Stackeydreams

200909-omag-happy-3-600x411.jpg


Heather and Jessica had lunch together at least once a month.

They had been best friends since college -- randomly paired up as roommates their freshman year, they quickly became inseparable. They shared everything with each other -- their successes and failures, their hopes and dreams. There were no secrets between them.

The day before graduation, they promised each other they would be lifelong friends, and they did just that. By the time they were 36 years old, both Heather and Jessica had gotten married, had children, and moved to nice houses in the suburbs, just a couple of miles away from each other. Both had married decent, hardworking men who provided well for them and allowed them to be "stay-at-home moms." They were both happily married -- or at least contentedly married, and they both kept busy.

But they always made time for each other. They never went more than a week without at least talking on the phone, and never more than a month without seeing each other face to face. Every two or three weeks, they would play tennis at the club and then have lunch at a little bistro they both loved. It was their time to really talk about what was going on in their lives, and they both treasured it.

And today was no different. Heather and Jessica sat at their usual table, ordered their usual soup and salad, and caught each other up on their husbands, their kids, and everything else they could think of. Jessica said she was a little bored but she couldn't really complain. Heather just nodded.

The lunch was winding down and the ladies had asked their server for the check. While they waited, they made idle chatter and looked casually around the mostly empty restaurant.

As they sat there, Jessica saw a man sitting in a booth across the restaurant. He was a little older, perhaps 45, and dressed impeccably in a gray suit, white shirt, and red tie. But what Jessica noticed was that the man seemed to be staring at them. She couldn't be sure.

She was about to ask Heather if she knew the man when suddenly he stood up and began walking toward them. She glanced over at her best friend, and Heather was watching him too. She didn't seem to recognize him. The man stopped a few feet from their table and stood there, calmly looking directly at them.

blazer-dress-shirt-dress-pants-tie-pocket-square-original-1537.jpg


No, he's just looking at Heather, Jessica realized. He looked directly into Heather's eyes. As he stood, he slowly twirled a ring on the fourth finger of his right hand. It looked like a wedding band, but instead of gold or silver, it was a brilliant shade of scarlet.

Jessica looked over at Heather. Heather looked at the man, then glanced down at the scarlet ring. She immediately flushed bright red -- almost as red as the ring itself -- and her hands flew to her mouth. The man smiled slightly, then turned without a word and walked away, turning down the hall to the restrooms.

Heather looked around nervously, then at Jessica, who was watching her quizzically. She wiped her mouth with her napkin, then pushed her chair back from the table.

"I'll be right back, Jessica," she said, standing up and dropping her napkin in the chair. She was still blushing.

"What? What is it, Heather? Who is that?" Jessica asked.

"It's nothing, Jess. I just-- um, I just need to go to the restroom real quick. I'll be right back."

"But who--"

"Right back."

And with that, Heather turned and strode toward the restrooms, quickly disappearing from Jessica's view. Jessica sat there with a thousand questions colliding in her head.

In a moment, the waiter returned with the check. A few minutes later and Heather had still not returned. They usually split the bill when they had lunch together, but Jessica decided to go ahead and pay the entire check. Then she waited a few minutes more. Still no sign of Heather.

Jessica was about to go check on her friend when the man in the gray suit suddenly emerged from the hallway. He did not look Jessica's way, but instead walked to the front of the restaurant and out through the front exit.

Jessica looked back toward the hall leading to the restrooms, and in a moment, Heather came around the corner. She hurried back to the table and sat down, giving Jessica an apologetic smile.

Jessica looked at her best friend strangely. Heather looked disheveled -- her tennis outfit out of place, her hair a mess, her lipstick and mascara smudged. She seemed to be breathing heavily as she took a long drink of water. She smiled weakly at Jessica.

"Did we get the check? How much do I owe?" she said breathlessly.

"I paid the bill already, Heather," Jessica said. "Look, are you all right?"

Heather looked back at her. "Yes," she said softly.

"Who was that man in the suit?"

Heather smiled a little. "I don't know."

Jessica looked around, then leaned closer to her friend and lowered her voice to a whisper. "Did you just have sex with him?"

Heather smiled a little wider and whispered back. "Not exactly."

Jessica looked at her. "All right, Heather, that's it," she said. "What is going on here? Seriously, who was that? And what do you mean, 'not exactly?'"

Heather grinned. "Sorry, Jess. I've already answered three questions, so I'm not allowed to answer any more until the next time I see you."

Jessica's mouth dropped open. She sat back, thoroughly confused. She looked at Heather, then glanced down at the table. For the first time, she noticed that Heather was wearing a scarlet ring on the fourth finger of her right hand.
 
Last edited:
Heather saw Jessica staring at her red ring and chuckled to herself. She stood up again.

"I've got to run, hon," she said. "I'd love to answer all your questions, but it's not allowed. I'm sorry."

Jessica just stared at her in disbelief. "Not allowed by WHOM?"

Heather just kept smiling. "I can answer three more questions the next time I see you or talk to you," she said. "But it can't be before tomorrow."

She looked around the restaurant, then back at Jessica.

"So call me tomorrow if you want," she said, turning to leave. "Just choose your questions carefully."

She gave Jessica a friendly wave and walked out of the restaurant.
 
Jessica just sat there stunned for a few minutes.

What the hell just happened?

Eventually she stood up and left the restaurant. Driving home, she couldn't think about anything other than what had just happened.

When I asked Heather if she had sex with that man, she said "not exactly." What does that mean? She obviously did something with him. But she said she didn't know who he was? Why would she do that? And why wouldn't she tell me? She tells me everything! And what was up with those red rings? What do they mean?

Jessica's head was spinning. She couldn't concentrate on anything. A few hours later, as she was making dinner, she stopped and grabbed her phone. She quickly typed in a text and sent it to Heather.

Seriously, what the hell? What is going on with you?!? Talk to me.​

A few minutes later, her phone buzzed.

Tomorrow :)

Well, dammit, Jessica thought. She was distracted the rest of the day. She talked with her husband and got her kids to bed, went through all the routines of her daily life. But she was in a fog. She wasn't really paying attention to any of it. She tossed and turned most of the night and hardly slept at all.

The next morning, at 6:01 a.m., Jessica texted Heather again:

Call me. Now.​

She was careful not to phrase the text as a question because she didn't want to waste any of her three allowed questions.

And what is up with that? She can only answer three questions? Says who?!?

After five or six agonizing minutes, Jessica's cell phone rang. She snatched it up.

"Heather?" she asked breathlessly.

Heather laughed on the other end of the line. "I bet you were up all night, weren't you?" she said. "Couldn't think about anything else? I know. I was the same way."

She laughed again.

"Okay, Jess," Heather said. "I can answer three more questions today."
 
Last edited:
"Oh my God, yes! I don't think I slept a wink! And what the fuck, we've been best friends for how long? You've never kept me in suspense like this! Wait! That doesn't count as one of the questions!"

"Hang on a second." Jessica closed the door to the bathroom, not wanting the chatter to wake her husband.

"Ok, here goes." She paused and organized the questions in her head as she paced the bathroom floor like a teenager. She thought if she planned them out smartly, she'd be bound to get more information out of Heather.

"Number one! What do those weird, red rings signify? I noticed that that guy last night had one on, and then I saw the same exact ring on your right hand."

She still couldn't understand this stupid "three question limit" thing.
 
Heather laughed into the phone. "Oh, honey, if you could hear your voice," she said, giggling. "I know that feeling of curiosity and it will just drive you crazy."

She laughed again. "Okay, good question. The rings are not red, they are scarlet. And they represent... let's say, membership in a club. Only it's not really a club, and I'm not actually a member, at least not yet."

"What's your second question?"
 
"Uuggh! A club that's not really a club, and you're not really a member. Seriously, Heather, you're just not fair." Jessica was even more puzzled than before. "I've never heard of any such kind of club around here."

"Hmmmm, what will becoming a member give you?" Jessica thought this question may bring an answer that would actually tell her something. This was driving her insane!

Especially after the previous night! Having watched her friend, whom is Also married, just up and follow this hot suit to the restroom without even saying a word, only to reappear having this crazy, freshly fucked look? Who was this guy anyway? Insanely hot is what he was; and mysterious, with his awkward silence. Jessica decided that no matter how many days of three questions each it took, she Had to find out what the hell was going on.
 
"What will becoming a member give you?" Jessica asked.

Heather smiled into the phone. She was waiting for that question.

"Jess, honey, if you join the Circle, you will have everything you want or desire," she said.

"Everything."

Heather actually felt a tingle run down her back and between her legs. She shivered a little.

"I'm getting turned on just thinking about it," she said into the phone.

"What is your third and final question, Jess?"
 
"Jess, honey, if you join the Circle, you will have everything you want or desire,"

"Everything."

"I'm getting turned on just thinking about it."


"Um, uh....um," Jessica, felt totally and thoroughly dumbfounded for what seemed like a good, few minutes as Heathers' words sank into her brain. Confusion and intrigue, both reeked havoc, as her thoughts whirled. About a hundred more unanswered questions rose from the tordadic explosion in her head.

'So this Was a Sex club! Heathers' reply confirming her suspicion. She hadn't really thought about what exactly that meant until that moment.

'Oh my God! She really Is having sex with this guy. But what about Scott and the kids? I know she loves him. How could she do this? It must be more than just sex. This isn't like Heather.' Jessicas' thoughts raced. Her mind was thinking one set, her heart feeling another. And her pussy, well, it also appeared to have been listening to the conversation as well, because it too became very awake for it having been only 6 am. She leaned back against the sink vanity, as her hand traveled down and involuntarily cupped and squeezed the tingling flesh that had come alive under the silky, triangular piece of fabric that covered it.

After an awkwardly long pause, Heather continued, breaking the silence.

"What is your third and final question, Jess?"

"Oh, sorry. What do you mean, everything?" There it was, her last, allowed question.

She hoped that the answer would provide some better explanation of what the hell her friend had gotten herself into.
 
Heather smiled again. She hadn't kept any secrets from Jessica since they met and she could tell it was driving her best friend crazy.

She giggled into the phone. "Oh Jess, I wish I could tell you everything... but I don't even know myself. I'm not even a member yet, remember? I'm still more like... an apprentice, I guess you could say."

"But I'm learning fast," she said, giggling again. She paused for a moment.

Then she said, "Oh honey, you're out of questions again, aren't you?" She was teasing. "Look, if you really want to know everything that's going on, I can probably set up an Introduction. I can't really tell you any more but I can do that."

"Think about it and let me know what you decide. Gotta get the kids ready for day camp, talk to you later!"

And with that, Heather hung up the phone.
 
Last edited:
"Oh Jess, I wish I could tell you everything... but I don't even know myself. I'm not even a member yet, remember? I'm still more like... an apprentice, I guess you could say."

"But I'm learning fast."


"Ya, I guess. This is all so weird, Heth. How did you get into this? How'd you find this guy? Or did he find you?"

"Oh honey, you're out of questions again, aren't you? Look, if you really want to know everything that's going on, I can probably set up an Introduction. I can't really tell you any more but I can do that.
Think about it and let me know what you decide."


Jessica went about her business, trying desparately to keep her mind from wandering back to the dark haired, mysterious man at the restaurant.

'Who was he? She thought as she recalled the image of him standing there, a couple of tables away. He hadn't said a thing. He just merely looked at Heather with those mysterious eyes. She could picture him perfectly. He wasn't the type you could easily forget. His well tailored, gray suit and expensive shoes spoke on their own of his obviously high social status. His hair was so perfectly combed, he appeared to have come right from the barber shop. And that chiseled jawline, that's one feature that permanently affixed itself in Jessicas brain. The little bit of scruff intentionally left was just enough to make him sexy as fuck. She could still see it move as he flexed the fine muscles in his jaw. And what about Heather? The way she looked, basically freshly fucked when she came back to the table?

Their two sons were away at camp for the next three weeks, so her housework was less than normal. She found it hard to stay busy. The house was clean, laundry finished, and the flowers watered.

Jessica looked at her watch. 'Uuggh, only 1:20. She grabbed a magazine and sat in the lounge on the back deck. She thumbed through the pages, but her mind was clearing not focused on the pages.

She grabbed her phone and nervously texted Heather.

OK, set it up. I want to know more.
 
Within minutes, Jessica's phone buzzed with a reply:

Hahaha! Seven hours until you couldn't resist any more!
I know you so well, Jess.
Although I thought you would be texting me before noon! LOL

And then another:

Let me see if I can set something up.
If you can't stand the anticipation, try that little vibrator I gave you for your birthday five years ago but I'm sure you've never used! LOL

And then, about an hour later:

Okay, you will have your Introduction tonight.
Come over to my house at 7pm and DON'T BE LATE.
Tell Kyle we're going to drink pinot grigio and watch a chick flick on Netflix or something.

DON'T BE LATE.

See you at 7! xoxo
 
Last edited:
Jessica was surprised at her friends message. She thought maybe they'd just get together for drinks, where she could find out a little more about what the hell Heather had gotten herself involved with. She wasn't expecting and invitation to meet the guy! Feeling that it was her responsibility to check, and possibly rescue her friend, she had agreed to be there.

She and Heather had been bff's well....forever! Well since they were 18, not really forever. She'd never acted like this. It wasn't the fact that this new friend was male. They had lots of male friends. It was THIS man. He was different. Full of mystery and oddness. And well, he was just beautiful, and he had exuded this attractive aura of power. And those rings! And this weird club; a SEX club! And the fact that the guy didn't even say anything to them at the restaurant! He just merely looked at Heather while fingering that ring and she obeyed him like a well trained dog following hand signals.

Kyle texted at 4:30, offering to bring home their favorite Chinese take-out, which in turn, was a relief to Jess. She had been so distracted by her thoughts that she had forgotten to thaw any meat for the grill.

Well, it had turned out, to her benefit, that his thoughtfulness was just a way to butter her up as he had wanted to spend the evening at a car show with a buddy from work. He was relieved that Jess was not upset with him, and had decided to go hang out for a movie night with Heather.

After dinner, Kyle changed, kissed Jessica goodbye and headed out.

At 5:30 she decided to jump in the shower and put on a fresh outfit, having feared going to Heathers smelling like eggrolls. She dressed in her favorite pair of dark blue, low-rise skinny jeans that had lighter, faded areas on the thighs and rear-end. Then she slipped on a thin, coral colored, scoop-necked t-shirt. The color paired well with her light, olive toned skin and chestnut, brown hair which she had blown dry and styled with large, loose curls that landed just above her pronounced cleavage. Having topped the ensemble off with a pair of dangle earings, white, strappy, cork wedged heels and a few spritzes of a light floral body spray, she had finally made her way out the door to her friends house.

Jessica looked at her phone as she approached Heathers' door. It was a block and a half away, so the walk had only taken ten minutes.

It was 6:47 when she rang the doorbell.
 
Last edited:
Heather opened the door and threw her arms around Jessica.

"I am so glad you're here!" She said, laughing. "I have been dying to tell you all about the Circle, but of course I couldn't. This is going to be great."

She looked at Jessica with her head tilted slightly to one side.

"You look very lovely tonight," she said. "All dressed up and somewhere to go. But where, exactly? It's so exciting, isn't it?"

She leaned in a little closer, grinning mischievously. "Did you take my advice and, um, release some tension before you came over?"
 
"No! I didn't." Jess relied with a laugh, giving her friend a playful swat on the arm. She looked around over Heathers' shoulder, but couldn't see anyone.

But just to be on the safe side, she kept her voice low and replied. "But for your information, smart ass, I Have used it....a few times." Then she added a wink to accompany her big, shameless grin. "And thanks, you look great too."

"What do you mean, somewhere to go?" Jess inquired. Her friends' statement had just caught up with her brain. "We're not staying here? So where is your mystery man, anyway?" She tried looking behind Heather again, but couldn't see or hear anyone.
 
"Aw Jess, you know I can't answer any of those questions. And don't worry, Scott and the kids went to a movie," Heather said, seeing Jessica look around warily. "It is just the two of us. I told Scott we might go out later, so he won't be wondering where we are."

She giggled when Jessica confessed that she had used her vibrator. "I'm so proud of you, Jess! I remember in college, you said that you didn't want to be that intimate with anything that requires batteries. You're blossoming into womanhood!" she teased.

Heather walked into the kitchen. "Do you want a glass of wine to relax? I actually do have a bottle of Pinot--"

She stopped in mid-sentence, looking out the front window.

"Oops, too late, they're here," she said. She took Jessica's hand and walked her out the front door. At the curb idled a black town car with blackout tinted windows. Heather held Jessica's hand as they walked down the sidewalk, then opened the rear door and let Jessica climb into the back seat first, then joined her.

The slide between the rear and front seats was also blacked out and the driver was not visible. The car stayed motionless, idling at Heather's curb.

Heather opened a seat compartment and pulled out what looked like a small red scarf. She handed it to Jessica, who realized that it was a silk blindfold. Heather held a second red blindfold in her hand. As Jessica watched, Heather slipped it over her head and covered her eyes. She smiled at Jessica.

"They won't take you to the Circle unless you put that on, Jess," she said softly. "Go ahead. I promise you'll be all right."
 
Last edited:
Jessica hesitated nervously for a moment before taking the red scarf. She had known Heather for a very long time. Heather had never led her into any sort of danger, aside from a couple of college parties that had gone a little extra wild back in the day. But even those instances hadn't posed any real, physical threat. She didn't believe that Heather would bring her anywhere dangerous.

With an anxious feeling in the pit of her stomach, Jessica had secured the red fabric around her head, covering her eyes. She reached across the seat and grabbed Heathers' hand.

As she sat there blindfolded, the car pulled away from the curb. She breathed in the rich smell of the leather interior.

The ride had seemed to take longer than she had hoped. The car made several turns through the city, followed by a few minutes of what she assumed was highway travel, based on the sounds the car had made. After they had exited a ramp, or so she assumed, and the driver had made two more left turns and one right one, the car had finally come to a stop.

The driver opened his door and stepped out of the vehicle. Jessica gave her friends' hand an extra squeeze, as she looked for some needed reassurance.
 
"You can take off your blindfold now, Jess," Heather said. She smiled, opened the rear driver's side door, and stepped out of the town car, then reached back inside to take Jessica's hand.

They stood in a small, square room, the walls and ceiling all a neutral cream color. To their right was the town car, but the driver was nowhere in sight. To their left was a short, wide hallway with tan leather benches running along each wall. In the middle of each bench lay a small brown leather duffel bag. Beyond the benches, the hallway ended in a large wooden door. It was painted a brilliant shade of scarlet red.

Heather walked over to the bench on the right, slipped off her shoes and placed them neatly in the leather bag. She turned back toward Jessica and gave a strange little smile, then lifted her sundress up and over her head. She was not wearing any underwear. She casually folded the dress, dropped it in the bag, and stood in front of her best friend, naked from head to toe.

She had a sheepish look on her face. "Sorry, Jess, but I wasn't allowed to tell you before we got here," she said. "Women are not allowed to wear anything into the Scarlet Circle."
 
Last edited:
"Get the fuck out, Heth!" Jessica looked at her friend, wide-eyed and well, shocked!

"Why didn't you tell me this? This is so fucked up! Even for you!"

Jess was used to Heathers' antics. She had always been a class clown, the social bug at parties, etcetera. But this was just....just, beyond anything she could ever imagine Heather would do. Hell, it was further than her own imagination could even travel! What the hell was this place?

She stood there looking at her friend like she had suddenly sprouted a second head. She looked back at the car. The driver was gone and there was absolutely no one in sight, anywhere. Then she looked back at Heather, who was now giving her her pleading, "please oh please oh please" eyes and pouty lip, begging her to just trust and join her in the naked journey to the unknown behind the huge, red doors.

Thinking that she really had no other alternative but to trust in her friend and do as she requested, she began removing her clothing. She handed the items to Heather, who carefully folded them as Jess would work on the removal of the next. With some residual hesitancy, Jessica removed the last item, her black, lace - trimmed thong panties.

Suddenly feeling very self conscious and vulnerable in her stark nudity, she brought her arms in front of her, shielding herself as best as her arms would allow.

As scary as it was, she also felt an erotic twinge of curiosity travel through her like a chill. Strange as the circumstances were, she hadn't had any exciting, erotic experience like this since, well, never! The sensation caused the flesh of her areola to gather, hardening her nipples to their fullest extent.

Heather smiled at her.

"Now what?" Jess inquired.
 
Heather looked back at Jessica with a different look on her face. This one was almost... apologetic. She absently twirled the scarlet ring on the fourth finger of her right hand.

"Um... Jess? Well, um, you have to take off everything," she said. She looked down at Jessica's wedding rings, then back up to her face.
 
Last edited:
"Seriously? Heth, my wedding rings? Where do I put them? I'm not leaving them somewhere where they will be stolen."

Jessica was beginning to get a little annoyed at the situation. What kind of person thinks up club rules like this? She was baffled that her friend, a smart, educated woman of high social status, married with children no less, would stoop to measures of this kind to be part of any club. Hot, hunky, mysterious man or not, this was just pushing it.

Jessica removed the rings, handing them to her friend. She looked at the white strip of skin on her finger where they should have remained. A twinge of guilt ran through her, thinking of the day when Kyle had placed them there. But curiosity pushed her to press forward. She had to know what went on behind those doors.
 
"I'm sorry, Jess," Heather said, and she meant it. She took Jessica's rings and put them in a small pouch in the lid of Jessica's bag.

She stood in front of her friend and took both of her hands in hers. She looked Jessica right in the eye.

"Jess, you are my best friend and I want to promise you three things," she said earnestly. "One, there is absolutely no chance that anyone will steal your rings, or anything else, while you are here. Two, you may be naked, but no one will touch you tonight, not one finger. You are completely safe."

She squeezed her friends hands and smiled.

"And number three, Jess," she said, "you don't have to walk through that door with me. If you want to go home, we will get dressed and go right now. But if you do walk through that door with me--"

"Jess, I promise you that you won't regret it."
 
Jessica was quiet for a couple minutes, as she contemplated the choice of whether to stay, or to just go home and forget about Heathers' club. She looked into Heathers' sincere eyes. She could tell her friend really wanted her, needed her to join her in this new adventure of hers.

She thought about Kyle and the kids. And then she also thought about the fact that she and Heather were already in their late thirties. Who knew how many crazy, wild experiences like this they'd have available to them, together as best friends. This could be the last, big, huge, secret adventure that the two of them shared. It could be just like the good old days, except this was bound to be their wildest adventure yet!

"Okay, I trust you. What the fuck. You only live once, right?" Jess smiled at Heather then hugged her excitedly, before she remembered that the two of them were naked. After realizing that they had just smooshed their boobs together they broke out in laughter.

"Oh my God! I'm so nervous. I'm glad we're together. Let's do this." Jess's eyes lit up with a new feeling of determination.
 
Last edited:
Heather smiled brightly. "Awesome!" She said. "Let's go!"

She pulled on the heavy red door and it slowly swung open. "After you," she said, letting Jessica walk through the doorway first. "Nice ass, by the way," she said, giggling a little as she closed the door behind them.

They stood naked in a large circular room, brilliantly lit with a warm white light. The floors and ceilings were the same color as the anteroom, but here the walls were covered with what looked like shimmering red satin. Across the room from the two women were three high back chairs, all upholstered in rich red leather. Directly in front of the chairs and perpendicular to them was what looked a little bit like a massage table, only longer -- perhaps 10 feet long -- and wider.

As Heather and Jessica stood there, a door on the far wall directly across from them opened, and three men walked into the room. Each of them was wearing a gray suit, a white shirt, and a red tie. Each of them wore a scarlet band on the fourth finger of his right hand. None of them was the man they had encountered in the restaurant the day before.

The three men walked to the center of the room and then sat down in the red high back chairs. One of them looked to be about 35, with wavy black hair and a confident smile on his face. The next was perhaps 45, his blond hair swept back from his face and graying at the temples. The man in the middle chair was ten years older still, his head clean shaven. All of them seemed to be exceptionally lean and fit.

The oldest of the three men spoke. "Welcome to the Scarlet Circle," he said in a rich, soothing baritone. "You may come forward and make your Introduction."
 
Last edited:
Jessica entered the large, garish, yet strangly stark room. Heather was forced to step around her as she had slowed to a snails pace. This was definitely the most bizzare space she had ever seen. It was round to begin with, and with no windows. Her eyes soaked in the rich warmth of the red fabric on the walls. They were beautifully enhanced by the dark, extravagantly carved rosewood of the three, high-back chairs and the very stocky, similarly carved legs that supported the large, strange table. The table, or so it appeared to be, shape-wise anyway, was upholstered in the same, lavish, red leather as the seats on the chairs.

Both women's arms slowly came around to the fronts of their bodies, unconciously doing their best to conceal their nudity as the three men had entered quietly.

'Where was the guy from the restaurant? Who were these three?' Jess looked over at her friend who just raised her eyebrows and smiled at her.

Jessica was suddenly so nervous that she felt she may need to urinate. She knew she really didn't have to, she was just That nervous! This didn't appear at all like the sex club that her imagination had surmised the night before.

'What was with these matching suits and ties? And red rings?' It reminded Jessica more of the well-known, womens' club, The Red Hat Society, instead of a hot, sex club.

'And why the hell were they standing before these suited men, nude? Why weren't the men nude as well? Or at least wearing boxers and robes or something, sex-clubbish.' Jessicas mind raced.

She did have to admit to herself that, suited, all three of these men were hot as fuck! All three exuded such a strong sex appeal, not only with their strong, masculine appearances, but their confident mannerisms too, as they had strolled into the room and seated themselves.

It was as if her pussy had had an eye of it's own, and had been watching the men too; their broad shoulders, the small muscles that twitched under the skin of their jawlines, their strong, masculine, veined hands with the bit of man hair that extended out onto them from under their starched, sleeve cuffs. The way the youngest, dark haired man had run his hand through his hair not only once, but twice. Oh yes, her pussy noticed, and made note of every detail. It didn't care whether Jessica was nervous or not! It liked the view and Jessica felt a slight wetness form between her labia.

"Welcome to the Scarlet Circle. You may come forward and make your Introduction."

The sexy voice that emminated from this older, beautiful, powerful man had the affect of firmly planting Jessicas' bare feet to the cool floor. Her pussy was now directing things and she would not have been able to turn and flee if she wanted to.

"Um, ehhem", she cleared her throat to rid the tremble in her voice.

"I'm, ehhem, Jessica....Jessica Signioli"
 
Heather smiled as Jessica started whispering questions about the men and their attire.

She keeps forgetting that I can't answer her questions, she thought to herself.

She wanted to take Jessica's hand and comfort her a little, but Jessica was too busy trying to cover up her tits and pussy.

Oh, honey, Heather thought. If you only knew.

Then she looked at her friend in surprise when she stepped forward and stammered out her first and last names. Her eyes darted to the man in the middle chair, but he said nothing. He seemed to have a small smile on his lips.

Heather quickly put her hand on the small of Jessica's back. "I have to introduce you, Jess," she whispered. "Don't say anything unless they speak to you first."

She cleared her throat. "Sirs, I am Heather," she said. "First circle. If it pleases you, I would like to introduce Jessica."

There was silence for a moment as the three men looked at Heather, and then Jessica.

Finally the man in the middle chair spoke. "You may bring her forward, Heather."

Heather nodded and took Jessica by the elbow, gently leading her forward and closer to the three men in their chairs. She guided her around the red table and to a spot just five or six feet away from the man in the middle chair. He let his eyes travel down, and then back up, Jessica's nude body. She was still covering herself as best she could.

The older man looked at Heather. "Thank you for the introduction," he said.

Heather caught Jessica's eye and gave her a smile. "Good luck," she whispered. "I'll talk to you tomorrow." She turned and began to walk back toward their door.

"Stop," said the older man in a firm voice. Heather turned and looked back at him.

"You will stay for the Introduction," he said calmly.

Heather was obviously confused. She quickly stepped back to her spot just to Jessica's left.

"That's weird," she whispered to Jessica. "I was alone for my Introduction."

The man in the middle chair looked at Jessica.

"Jessica," he said, "your presence here tonight is voluntary. You will not be physically touched in any way, but you will be asked questions that you may find embarrassing, and you will be given instructions that you may find uncomfortable."

"You may leave at any time you wish, and one of our drivers will take you home immediately. If you leave tonight, before the end of your Introduction, you will never see this place, or any of us, again. You will never have a second opportunity to join the Scarlet Circle."

He leaned forward in his chair a bit. "However, if you stay, you agree to do everything we ask, without hesitation or qualification, and you agree to answer any question we ask, with complete candor and honesty."

He pressed his fingertips together as he looked at her.

"Are you ready to begin, Jessica?"
 
Last edited:
Back
Top