Slender Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting pictures of hot girls without fake boobs.

Posting pictures of hot guys without steroids.

ADDED: AND KEEP YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT EATING DISORDERS AND THROWING UP TO YOURSELF. THIS THREAD IS IN TRIBUTE TO SLENDER MEN AND WOMEN, NOT A THREAD TO TRASH NATURALLY SLENDER AND FIT MEN AND WOMEN.

======

015.jpg

======

Last edited:
I love men who are nicely muscled & no hairy chests. Soft skin, smooth muscles...yummy!!!

:confused: Theres something wrong with a thread where obama has bigger tits then any of the naked chicks that are posted. the first chick, if you can even call it that almost made me loose my dinner, then again i shouldnt say that to loud because i would confuse her with a new word.

"What does "dinner" mean??" :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

ShortRange said:
:confused: Theres something wrong with a thread where obama has bigger tits then any of the naked chicks that are posted. the first chick, if you can even call it that almost made me loose my dinner, then again i shouldnt say that to loud because i would confuse her with a new word.

"What does "dinner" mean??" :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
if you posted that about a chubby girl there'd be a serious flaming.
but we have double standards here.

most of those girls look natually slim, with glowing skin and healthy muscle tone.
i prefer a little more curve...the last girl is more my type than the first. the first does nothing for me.
you're just rude.

dolf said:

most of those girls look natually slim, with glowing skin and healthy muscle tone.
i prefer a little more curve...the last girl is more my type than the first. the first does nothing for me.
you're just rude.

oh but you say nothing about someone saying they are near dead and need a doughnut. That first chick is more of a stick figure then anything else. I wouldnt be surprised if i could see her heart beating. No hips, no ass, no thighs ,no breasts.Thats like getting a pizza and throwing out all of the cheese,toppings and sauce and just leaving the dry crust and still calling it pizza.

Most of the "naturally" slim chicks ive met have had a diet of air and water for the most part. Also its funny in the sense that a guy would be saying this but chicks that are stick thin cause a lot of shit for other chicks that feel they have to be like them.

I prefer chicks with some hips, an ass, nice thick thighs and something that requires them to purchase a bra over stick figures that think a small salad with no dressing is a gut busting dinner.

Double standards? Seriously when was the last time you saw someone say something that you consider rude about stick thin chicks other then me? The media? 99% of all chicks out there? tons of guys,mostly white guys that think kate moss has a fat ass? When was the last time you heard about a skinny chick getting fucked in the head because of the pressure she feels to look like a chick thats a little thick?

Come on now, thats like a white person claiming racial discrimination. Sure it might be an honest case but either way its still going to receive a laugh because of how backwards it is to the social norm. Just like a guy claiming to be raped by a chick that most would say she looks at least decent.

If i seem to be a bit rude then thats good, it means all systems are working as intended ;) I don't have anything against chicks that are naturally stick thin , dont throw up a human sized dinner. Those dont spend 20 hours a day on the treadmill to burn up enough energy to afford them human sized meals. Though i still prefer a chick thats a little on the squishy side. :nana:

how long have you read lit for?
no end of shit for girls who are seen as too thin.
but anyone slams a bbw and they're rightly flamed for it.

beauty comes in many shapes and sizes.
why be shitty about it?

busybody said:
those girls arent slim

but near dead!

give em a dough, NUT!

Ah, yes. But it is the abstinence from donuts that gets their pictures published.

As for the excellent picture in your SigLine: to hell with the nun, the girl sitting on the chair behind her is Hottt...

dolf said:

you're just rude.

Thank you, dolf! Excellent post. Kind of the point of the thread.

As for the guy being "rude," perhaps he's just new. We'll see, won't we.

Hahahaha.

Dreamliner said:
Nice pics, not all my visual taste..each to their own.

Yes! Exactly.

I am not outraged or disgusted by Big Breasted Women or guys who look all steroided up, so to speak. It's just now what I find attractive.

Just equal time and treatment. That's all we ask.

small_teen_tits.jpg

Last edited:
ShortRange said:
oh but you say nothing about someone saying they are near dead and need a doughnut. That first chick is more of a stick figure then anything else. I wouldnt be surprised if i could see her heart beating. No hips, no ass, no thighs ,no breasts.Thats like getting a pizza and throwing out all of the cheese,toppings and sauce and just leaving the dry crust and still calling it pizza.

Most of the "naturally" slim chicks ive met have had a diet of air and water for the most part. Also its funny in the sense that a guy would be saying this but chicks that are stick thin cause a lot of shit for other chicks that feel they have to be like them.

I prefer chicks with some hips, an ass, nice thick thighs and something that requires them to purchase a bra over stick figures that think a small salad with no dressing is a gut busting dinner.

Double standards? Seriously when was the last time you saw someone say something that you consider rude about stick thin chicks other then me? The media? 99% of all chicks out there? tons of guys,mostly white guys that think kate moss has a fat ass? When was the last time you heard about a skinny chick getting fucked in the head because of the pressure she feels to look like a chick thats a little thick?

Come on now, thats like a white person claiming racial discrimination. Sure it might be an honest case but either way its still going to receive a laugh because of how backwards it is to the social norm. Just like a guy claiming to be raped by a chick that most would say she looks at least decent.

If i seem to be a bit rude then thats good, it means all systems are working as intended ;) I don't have anything against chicks that are naturally stick thin , dont throw up a human sized dinner. Those dont spend 20 hours a day on the treadmill to burn up enough energy to afford them human sized meals. Though i still prefer a chick thats a little on the squishy side. :nana:

See here, boy: There are body styles for everybody. You may not like the style on which this thread is focussed. Go to some other thread. Don't go onto people's threads to tell them that you don't like the subject. Or better yet, start your own thread with the body types YOU like. Got it? Buh bye now. Oh, here's one for you:
045.jpg

Just like mama, yeah?

dolf said:
how long have you read lit for?
no end of shit for girls who are seen as too thin.
but anyone slams a bbw and they're rightly flamed for it.

beauty comes in many shapes and sizes.
why be shitty about it?

Bless your heart!

You express what I feel very well.

Imagine going onto the AmPic board and telling all the big girls / ladies that they should be ashamed of themselves, showing their big asses and boobs. People think that large women are discriminated against. Not so, not so. Nobody goes up to a total stranger to tell them that they should cut back on sweets and fatty foods - - that their body size is "unhealthy" and they should see a doctor or get their jaws wired shut -- or a staple put in their guts. But people have no problem at all coming up to slender people (not even anorexics, etc. - just thin body style people) and PRESUME they have an eating disorder. That is EXACTLY the same as telling a black man that you presume he dances reallywell, has a big dick and a natural sense of rhythm. Or an Asian girl that she must be really good at math. Very few of us CHOOSE what we look like. I like the way I look and won't take any guff about it.

* stepping off soap box *

I need a drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back