AJ Revisited ~ Joyful Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faces of AJ

attachment.php

Last edited:
...no thanks is necessary. Maybe you were more than he could handle.

Well that is a fact!! He told me there wasn't a man alive that could satisfy me... Lo and behold, the guys since we split have satisfied me just fine!!

Well that is a fact!! He told me there wasn't a man alive that could satisfy me... Lo and behold, the guys since we split have satisfied me just fine!!

Glad to hear it AJ. It's a bad reflection on the rest of us when a guy makes a poor effort to satisfy a woman.

I think if you can stimulate her mind you can satisfy her body! It's worked for me so far.

Thank god for free passes!

I want to watch you make that last face.....

And what would you do if you were? ;)

I would place my hands on your knees and gently part your thighs.
Then, depending on the spur of the moment thoughts, either my head would
disappear between those thighs, or my body would continue to crawl between them, hover over you, and give you a kiss as you could feel the head of my cock press firmly against your waiting pussy.

mmmmmm that sexy body photographs so well, a very hot thread aj, hope it continues to go from strength to strength

Darn it!!

Have your audio files gone? Tried the links but not seeming to work. Is a shame as from the reaction they got they were great. Loving the sexy pictures too, AMAZING body xx

I, for one, would love to contribute to the Sassy/AJ plane ticket fund if it is going to bring us audio and video!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back