Congrats to the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS “Special Contest” AWARD WINNERS

[SIZE=+4]Welcome to another of the many parts of ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

Where Scouries ego is the one and only thing that counts.

Grand_High_Poobah aka Gabby aka Gabrielle L. is one of scouries many alt.

Since there is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but Scouries usual hot air.

scouries makes up his own list of winners using stories he steals from the REAL Literotica contests. Scouries just copies the list from THE REAL CONTEST, minus the people he doesn't like. He uses his fudge factor, known only to him, and drops the categories he doesn't like. Instant winners. They don't really win anything since it's a fake contest held only in scouries mind. There are no real reader involved.

Just more of Scouries bullshit.

Jesus H. Laurel :cattail:!!!!​

The story has already been released! And in less than 10 hours!!!

They must have readers over in India or somewhere working nights! Thanks guys! And you too MANU :D! You're the man!

i-want-your-sperm.jpg

Sperm is GOOD for you??

jim

[SIZE=+4]Welcome to another of the many parts of ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

Where Scouries ego is the one and only thing that counts.

Grand_High_Poobah aka Gabby aka Gabrielle L. is one of scouries many alt.

Since there is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but Scouries usual hot air.

scouries makes up his own list of winners using stories he steals from the REAL Literotica contests. Scouries just copies the list from THE REAL CONTEST, minus the people he doesn't like. He uses his fudge factor, known only to him, and drops the categories he doesn't like. Instant winners. They don't really win anything since it's a fake contest held only in scouries mind. There are no real reader involved.

Just more of Scouries usual bullshit.

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

[size=+2]
LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

The Board of Directors of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) have decided that it would be appropriate to honor one of the giants of LITEROTICA fiction at the end of each of the Special Contests.

We have decided to call this new prize, one we believe will soon become emblematic of erotic fiction excellence and the most respected author’s award in the genre, the MANU. This name of course honors the first PRINCE of erotic fiction, a man who’s become a giant in the field of erotic publishing.

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

These prizes will be awarded based on the author’s complete body of work. This week the sixth MANU will be awarded.

And he or she will join rgjohn, sarahhh, ManyFeathers, SamuelX and Slickman as the only holders of the MANU!​

Who will it be? Stay tuned...

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]
President, A.I.R.
Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs
Miami Beach, Florida

Last edited by a moderator:

[size=+2]
[/size]

The Board of Directors of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) have decided that it would be appropriate to honor one of the giants of LITEROTICA fiction at the end of each of the Special Contests.

We have decided to call this new prize, one we believe will soon become emblematic of erotic fiction excellence and the most respected author’s award in the genre, the MANU. This name of course honors the first PRINCE of erotic fiction, a man who’s become a giant in the field of erotic publishing.

These prizes will be awarded based on the author’s complete body of work. This week the sixth MANU will be awarded.

And he or she will join rgjohn, sarahhh, ManyFeathers, SamuelX and Slickman as the only holders of the MANU!​

Who will it be? Stay tuned...

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

There is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) except in scouries mind. It is a fake organization to go along with a fake contest.

There is also no such thing as the Manu Award. This is just more of scouries silly bullshit. It's all a lie.

Since Grand_High_Poobah is scouries in a blowup rubber doll suit... Well, you get the idea. The guy is nuts.

Last edited:

[size=+2]
[/size]

Who will join these greats:

rgjohn, ManyFeathers, SamuelX, sarahhh and Slickman

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D
award

Answer tomorrow!!!!
[/SIZE]

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

There is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) except in scouries mind. It is a fake organization to go along with a fake contest.

There is also no such thing as the Manu Award. This is just more of scouries silly bullshit. It's all a lie.

Since Grand_High_Poobah is scouries in a blowup rubber doll suit... Well, you get the idea. The guy is nuts.

Last edited:

[size=+2]
[/size]

These prizes will be awarded based on the author’s complete body of work. This is the sixth MANU to be awarded.

He’s the author of some of LITEROTICA’S greatest stories (‘Service’, ‘Cheeleader’, ‘Erin’, and ‘Jenny’ among others) AND a member of the 100+ COMMENT club, the 1000+ VOTE club as well as being one of LITEROTICA’S “FAVORITEST” authors. He’s the one and only:

[size=+4]
TryAnything
[/size]

Joining ManyFeathers, rgjohn, SamuelX, sarahhh, and Slickman as the only holders of the MANU!​

Well done sir.

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

A.I.R. EARTH DAY CONTEST 2011

On behalf of my boss and all of us associated with the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS I'd like to offer congrats to the OFFICIAL LITEROTICA winners (except for the cheaters).

I’d also like to post the EARTH DAY CONTEST winners as picked by the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS. These selections are not official LITEROTICA winners. Instead they were designed and financed with help from ScouriesWorld to reward stories that were the #1 choices of our readers.

Not surprisingly in a contest that is decided by the votes of our readers, the A.I.R. winners list for the EARTH DAY contest is dominated by some of LITEROTICA’S all-time greats.

We at A.I.R. would also like to send out our prayers to the lovely [size=+2]sarahhh[/size]. Get well hon!

A.I.R. 2011 EARTH DAY STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

A.I.R. 2011 Earth Day Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST

The Platform by alwayswantedto

MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER

Burn Baby Burn by dezurtdawg

MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER

The Damp, Gray Gone by Rehnquist

MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER

Daddy’s Little Earth Day Darlings by scouries

HIGHEST RATED STORY WINNER

Cider Webs by firebrain

The authors ralphie, Gnaeus, voluntarymonkey and the dumb texan, all of whom continue to believe these special contests are SURVIVOR contests and so flood the contest with stories, were disqualified from consideration. Stories by other authors were disqualified for category problems, failure to follow the theme, or other major infractions.

All Non-Erotic stories were disqualified as well as the eleven stories identified by our association computers as ALT stories.

All Sci-Fi and Non-Human stories were also disqualified. If our planet has to wait for aliens to clean up the problems we humans have created we’re really fucked.

Congratulations to our winners – well done!​

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Under the ASSOCIATIONS rules a story/author can only win one prize in any contest.

Of course his won his own contest again.

From the Earth Day thread:

So for now, while I wait, I’ll just settle for the A.I.R. EARTH DAY Contest! It’s not perfect but at least its results are fair and transparent. We don’t aspire to be anything more than a place where all our readers will be able to vote and to have their vote counted. We’ll accept nothing less than total honesty from our authors and in return each author will know that he’s been treated fairly. There will be no “favored sons” in A.I.R.Contests –
WE’RE JUST NOT GOING TO WORK THAT WAY.

But if you're an author scouries doesn't like or write in a category he doesn't like, you won't be considered for his fake contest anyway. Hardly seems like a place "where all our readers will be able to vote and have their vote counted" if they can't even vote on stories THEY like instead of stories they're told to like.

Yep, real fair.

Wonder if even the tiniest iota of reality has settled in on our delusional fraud boy, yet? Walls of text, giant pictures, mouth-foaming, sour-grape rants...

And the threads continue almost as if he'd never posted *laugh*

Few can even see it, as they've discovered that he's not worth the time required to scroll past, or the eye-strain from his giant neon look-at-me lettering, and that number grows larger with every post he makes.

You're nothing more than a footnote on Lit that reads "this user is on your ignore list", scouries.

Of course his won his own contest again.

From the Earth Day thread:

But if you're an author scouries doesn't like or write in a category he doesn't like, you won't be considered for his fake contest anyway. Hardly seems like a place "where all our readers will be able to vote and have their vote counted" if they can't even vote on stories THEY like instead of stories they're told to like.

Yep, real fair.

"It's my ball and my hoop and if you don't realize I must score more hoops in my driveway than anyone else you can go crying back to Mommy.

"Mommy, I whimpered pathetically, these guys want to play by fair rules. 'Snot fair to make me lose by playing by the rules. Can we change the rules, pretty please? No! Then I'm going to scream and scream until I'm sick and then you'll all be sorry."

Mitch, don't take the spoilt brat seriously - he thinks you care.

"It's my ball and my hoop and if you don't realize I must score more hoops in my driveway than anyone else you can go crying back to Mommy.

"Mommy, I whimpered pathetically, these guys want to play by fair rules. 'Snot fair to make me lose by playing by the rules. Can we change the rules, pretty please? No! Then I'm going to scream and scream until I'm sick and then you'll all be sorry."

Mitch, don't take the spoilt brat seriously - he thinks you care.

Trust me, I don't take him seriously at all. I just like calling him out on his shit, even if he supposedly can't see what I'm saying.

Cuz you know, it was being called out on his bullshit that prompted him to start putting people on ignore in the first place.

He probably thinks if HE can't see what we're posting, no one else can either.

My one story was a flood?

:D:D:D

Scouries you get to be a bigger joke every day. :rolleyes:

Just tell the people the truth for once. I call you on your bullshit. That is why I'm disqualified from your fake contest. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

Just so one of your alt won't be without a job:

DON'T BE FOOLED.

fakecontest.jpg

Last edited:

a-wet-nude-babes-radiant-nude.jpg

Coming soon…

[SIZE=+2]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

proud sponsor of the

[size=+2]
A.I.R. 2011 Nude Day Story Contest
[/size]