*bites lip in anticipation*

Fawnd1e said:
All positions are good!

This question has been asked of me a lot recently. I suppose that there is one is slightly prefer more than others, but it's near impossible to explain.

The guy has to sit on his legs and feet, and pull the girl by her hips into his lap, so her butt is on his knees. This is a great g-spot position if you do it right :)

So do you have your legs wrapped around him, and your arms around his neck for support, or are you lying back in some way. I just want to make sure I try it the right way. :D

P.S. This should not count as a one of the ten, this is more a clarification of an earlier question.:D
 
Good evening lovely! :rose: :kiss: I hope the day treated you well.
I agree on the exit door... even as a guy I don't really have any eagerness to try to put my cock in a gal's ass. I've talked about it, but never followed through.

<Waves to all the crowd>
 
lol, okay, this doesn't count.

Legs can go one of two ways: around his waist or over the guy's shoulders. Hands and arms can go around the neck, in his hair, wherever, but my favorite place is on biceps. His hands should be balanced either on either side of her waist or on either side of her head. Usually she's lying on her back.

Whatever feels best :)

*Hugs KH tightly*
 
Fawnd1e said:
*shudder* For me, that's an exit-only door.

I've had partners that have messed with me and tried anal tricks, but I just found it uncomfortable.


Thats all good! To each his or her own......;)
 
Ok how about another ...... What do you like to have done to your clit if anything?
How do you like to be played with?;)
 
This bring a great saying my friend has to mind...

"When in doubt, lick"

licking and sucking mostly, with a finger or two thumping against my gspot. At least, if I have it my way, that's what I prefer :)
 
Fawnd1e said:
This bring a great saying my friend has to mind...

"When in doubt, lick"

licking and sucking mostly, with a finger or two thumping against my gspot. At least, if I have it my way, that's what I prefer :)


And thats what I was asking.........

On the wife I love to lick and spend all the time I can on her. I love to pull her hood back and slowly touch and play with her wonderful clit....Ahhhh what fun. ;)
 
Rassitter said:
Maybe kind of a boring quesiton, but I am curious.

What is your favorite sexual position?

Hmm, interesting game.:)

hey hon....go here: http://www.literotica.com:81/chat/

and make a username and password
(make sure to fill the comment stuff out, so you don't have to keep redoing it everytime you log in)

once the account is set up, log in!!
you may get a box that says something like: maximum capicity has been reached, or something like that. Just hit ok, and then keep hitting your retry button until you get in (may take several times..but you'll eventually get in, as there are always people cummin and goin there *smirks*)

I'm usually on anywhere between 9pm to 4am central time :)
and usually ALWAYS in the Playful Questions (PQ) room.
hope to see you there!
:kiss:
 
Last edited:
Fawnd1e said:
Rassiter, if you go, you'd better be nice and play with me ;)

I'd go now...but most of my "buds" aren't there till later :(
plus, I think hubby wants back on the computer :rolleyes: :p
so...I'll just have to wait *sighs*
hehe
 
Darn those husbands! ;)

Ember, just let me know whenever you wanna play! (think that'll draw a crowd?)

lol
 
Fawnd1e said:
Darn those husbands! ;)

Ember, just let me know whenever you wanna play! (think that'll draw a crowd?)

lol

Oh yeah...I think so!!

it's funny...a lot of people here don't know about the chat area....and a lot of people in chat have no idea about this area! :p

I've had to "pimp" myself in the chat area...but now, I think there are enough that know that spread the word for those that don't *smirks* heheh

I'll let you know when I head over there...more than likely, it will be around 9 or 10ish (central time) :)
 
hehehe, I will probably pop on around 10pm your time, maybe a bit sooner. Kinda depends on the hubby!

I am a notorious flirt btw, in case you didn't notice :)
 
:rose: :kiss:


<swoon>

Fawnd1e has hooked me good I think. No need for her to pimp herself to me!
 
Fawnd1e, Tell me what makes your toes curl and legs shake.....What is a wild night for you?
;)
 
Dancing!

Dancing is great foreplay. My husband refuses to go, so I abuse one of his friends. I dance until I can't physically do it anymore, which usually means I can't walk. Takes 6-8 hours before I am ready to quit.

I dance like a stripper. I've been propositioned for up to $300 for private shows. That's the most flattered I have ever been (okay, maybe not THE most, but pretty damn high on the list). Fortunately one of my friends, and ex marine, was with me, and kicked those guys' asses when they wouldn't back off.

I love to make out too...gets all the juices flowing ;)
 
Fawnd1e said:
Dancing!

Dancing is great foreplay. My husband refuses to go, so I abuse one of his friends. I dance until I can't physically do it anymore, which usually means I can't walk. Takes 6-8 hours before I am ready to quit.

I dance like a stripper. I've been propositioned for up to $300 for private shows. That's the most flattered I have ever been. Fortunately one of my friends, and ex marine, was with me, and kicked those guys' asses when they wouldn't back off.

I love to make out too...gets all the juices flowing ;)



Very cool.....
 
Back
Top