Stryder's house of romance

Sitting at home with the flu today. Careful wandering into the house. :(

Oh well, it will pass. :rose:

20000927.jpg


I had virus protection software installed several months ago. It didn't work. :rolleyes:
had the Flu for 3 Weeks:eek:-but Iam sure you didnt get it from me;) -take Buckley's & lots of Fluids!
 
*puts on gown, mask, goggles, gloves*

Here ya go, MisterStrydes.

'Cuse me for not staying...I have def had my share of sickystayinbedness for the year.


Made-wLove-Chicken-Noodle-Soup.jpg


38743-tissue-box.jpg


Feel better soonest. :heart:
 
So sorry to hear you are not feeling well, sweet Stryder.

Do eat your delicious gift of soup and rest and snuggle down...

Rest, rest, rest.

Warm healthy wishes coming to you...


:heart:
 
Stopping in to check up on the sick Man:) how your doing Hun? are you well enough to type ;) anyway hope your feeling better again real soon muahhhhhhhh!
 
Hi dreaming one, Veronica, and Ling. Thank you all for stopping in. I am beginning to feel better, but still resting a bit. It will just be me, a book, and a fire today. :)
 
tumblr_mwklrx8iJD1qzleu4o1_500.jpg



I'm sorry to hear that you were ill. I am glad you are feeling better. Wishes of warmth, peace and quiet today for you.
 
tumblr_mwklrx8iJD1qzleu4o1_500.jpg



I'm sorry to hear that you were ill. I am glad you are feeling better. Wishes of warmth, peace and quiet today for you.
(((Avrgblkgrl)))) :rose: So wonderful to see you visit. I miss you wandering about the house. :) thank you for your well wishes. I should be good as new by Monday. I hope. :D
 
Hello Stryder,

Hope this restful weekend brings you back to wellness.

Rest, feel better, and know tons of loving get well wishes are coming your way!


:rose::rose::rose:
 
Hello Stryder,

Hope this restful weekend brings you back to wellness.

Rest, feel better, and know tons of loving get well wishes are coming your way!


:rose::rose::rose:
Thank you dreaming one. I should be back to full me by Monday. Thank you for the healing thoughts.
 
Back
Top