Alright then. No more lurking!

It's all relative.

Oh yeah. I forgot to tell Corinna:

9. EroticOrogeny has geological perversions. He likes to do it on tectonic plates. Says it makes the earth move for him. :p

And 10:

Remec is quiet but incredibly pervy.

pay attention princess, I already added a 9 and 10.

I can't believe you called me a sex addict. Oh my god (you know me too well)

Wow. Busy day, and I come back to find this has taken off!

I'm not terrific with forums, have no great insights, am not a flirt and am only ever funny by accident, so I don't foresee becoming a huge presence here. Between life and the need to keep writing, most of my downtime focus will be on the poetry, yes. I did want to say hello, however, and hopefully draw out others who might be more quiet too. Which seems to have worked. :)

I'll see about popping by the new threads though. Soon as this stage-fright goes away.

Hey Corinna-- you at least need to post enough for us to see what avatar you put up! :heart:

I am not a sex addict. I am a sex connoisseur.

There's a difference. Really.

care to elaborate?

I think I prefer sex aficionado

or how about this: Sexplorer?

hmmmm wonder if Magellan69 is taken haven't had a good alt in a while

where? which way did it go?

:cool:

Sorry, I stuck it someplace else so I wouldn't lose it...

It’s not that I am addicted to sex with you.
I do relish the taste of your lips.
And I find the way sheets
drape across your body
quite artful,
delightfully decadent
as they shape and shade
curves covered
that I have seen
but still enjoy exploring.
And that throaty chuckle you have
when you tell me I am being transparent.
I can’t help it.
I have trouble disguising desire.
Just once more,
once again,
just for tonight.

I've been lurking for two years and am nearing professional lurking status ...... tie yer kangaroo down sport and search for red backs under the dunny lid

annaswirls makes you laugh then cry just as hard, lulls you into not watching your back then shocks the socks off you

Wicked Eve shocks

EroticOrogeny is clever

Tzara is clever too but in multiple personas

Champagne cums for the gynae which pisses me off

But the fool on the hill sees the sun going down,

Corrina...... come out come out wherever you are (I dimmed the lights and turned the heater on the pool)

I've been lurking for two years and am nearing professional lurking status ...... tie yer kangaroo down sport and search for red backs under the dunny lid

girl if what you do is lurking, I am afraid when you come out of the shadows you will be larger than life with lazer eyes and fireworks comin out your fingertips

annaswirls makes you laugh then cry just as hard, lulls you into not watching your back then shocks the socks off you

That is probably the nicest thing I have heard....well.... all month. Thank you. I have extra socks if you need some. :heart:

girl if what you do is lurking, I am afraid when you come out of the shadows you will be larger than life with lazer eyes and fireworks comin out your fingertips

That is probably the nicest thing I have heard....well.... all month. Thank you. I have extra socks if you need some. :heart:

could you leave them in irregular piles around the messageboard please?

extra socks

home_image_new.gif

Corinna about half of my nightmares involve stage fright, so I understand where you are coming from, maybe. It is great to see you here at the forum. I'll try to get by and post more. There are a number of really talented poets here who can help you grow as a writer. Angeline is one of them (and just a super cool chick in general).

You are so brave to start your own thread! I'm impressed and inspired. :rose:

Hey Corinna :) I'm another lurker (well, since I joined anyway). Have just posted my first poem.

I like your siggy quote, by the way!

Hey Corinna :) I'm another lurker (well, since I joined anyway). Have just posted my first poem.

Helloooooo I'm an English rose .. prickly at times with a good scent but a tendency to ramble on

Helloooooo I'm an English rose .. prickly at times with a good scent but a tendency to ramble on

Me too...I was wearing factor 50 today and still burned :mad: (on a very English trip to a farm, natch! Lunch with sheep; highly erotic.*)

*perhaps not

Glad to have you join us and submit a poem.
You can add a homepage link to your profile easily. It can be your literotica page or something external, if appropriate (my other pages are at work (behind a firewall) and at school. Both are not related to my poetry). Easier than a search on author name when not looking for a new post.

One of those "5"s on your first poem was from me; I quite enjoyed it, Firebrain, and I hope you continue posting your work!

Hm, time to go see if I qualify for an avatar yet, I think.

One of those "5"s on your first poem was from me; I quite enjoyed it, Firebrain, and I hope you continue posting your work!

Hm, time to go see if I qualify for an avatar yet, I think.

Ooh, thank you muchly!

I think you have to have 100 posts for one. I shall be experimenting shortly (I don't know whether to go for a picture of me, or one of a really pissed off sheep that I took yesterday :D).

Ooh, thank you muchly!

I think you have to have 100 posts for one. I shall be experimenting shortly (I don't know whether to go for a picture of me, or one of a really pissed off sheep that I took yesterday :D).

good choice, sexy lady!

Back