New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I am new here, have been around for a while, reading posts and stories.........and since I keep getting drawn back thought it time to register and get to know some lovely people...............life is more complicated but also more simple since I have accepted that I am a submissive....and I know I have much to learn about myself. :rose:
 
hi

Hi I've been reading stories and the forum here for a few months and read a post that relates to my work so I had to register to reply! Now that I have registered I will probably post more, but no stories from me I'm afraid I'm not cut out for story writing!

x
 
Hello. I've been a member of Lit for about 2 years, but never came to the forums before. I've always been drawn to the BDSM category, and even before I knew BDSM really existed I was dreaming of being a sub, being controlled, and being dominated.

I really feel I am a sub with switch tendancies.

I'm 20, divorced, with a 10month old son. This last relationship has really made me think about who I am as a person, and what I want in a relationship. Looking back, my ex was emotionally abusive, although he never hit me unless I told him to during intimate time, and I stayed because I thought that was what I wanted. Now I realize it's not. I'm hoping to meet some like-minded people, and so some self exploring and find what I personally need to have a healthy D/s relationship, and how to balance that with raising a son so he doesn't think all woman should be controlled and all that jazz.

Thank you for the opportunity. :)
 
Hi everyone

My name is anise. I'm a young lady who's been enjoying the literary offerings of this site a for a few years now, and I've decided to take a more active interest in BDSM. I'm here mostly to listen and read, I'll be more visible and vocal once I've done more research.
Dominance and submission has figured prominently in my sexual tastes long before I knew what BDSM was, and I'm exited to explore. I'm about as much of a newbie as one can get, and hope that I am corrected kindly and often.
I'm interested in exploring the lifestyle online though I'm not knowledgeable enough to begin that endeavor yet.
I look forward to getting to know you all, and I hope to be a positive addition to this community.
 
Hello

I was researching on how to be a good Dom. since my husband and I are experiementing with anal play and he has requested that I take charge. I am a stay at home wife and I enjoy being the Sub but my husband wants me to make him my b*tch... this is all new to me, so I'll have many questions along the way! So I joined this site so I can ask my questions and get pointers. And I must say that from what I have read so far, this site is HOT ;)
 
Hello hello hello

Just got into town and looking to get kinky! Actually, been a sometimes dom for last 30 years or so. interested in the bdsm community which doesn't exist in small town California. If any one cares, I am a 60 y/o plain spoken male who knows what he likes!
 
hey im frank im into absolutely everything there is i love to cam and i love to take and send pics mabey im a little bi curious? mabey i can find some help figureing that our
 
The will to power

I risk sounding like a pseud, and probably am, not having had the formal education etc, but there is a lot to be said for Nietzsche and his view on masters and slaves. Or maybe even Ronny James Dio (the world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams, it's heaven and hell...)
The thing is to get your head together and realise where you want to be. I am all for equality, but it is possible to submit or dominate in the name of sexual fulfilment, in fact for many of us it is a necessity to feel anything sexual at all.
For me, doing my best for the world from 9-5, I need my girl to submit to me, and please me, up to her limits. I am a sensual person and can empathise when she twists and shouts under the lash of my whip, but I don't want to be there, where she is. I want to please her, by hurting her. I will be firm with her because she needs it, and gentle, when she deserves it. I wish to make her come, because she understands my needs. And she should make me come when I need it, however I wish, because, after all, I do a lot for her otherwise. I love the way our needs are complementary, and how we can be opposites, but united.

So - not a new face as such, but felt like saying hello!
 
Hey Biterchick

How can you be perpetually single at 21? Just asking, hope no offense taken. Welcome from California.
 
BiterChick

Well don't be in any damned hurry at 21! Lots of time to do it all, but I find it fascinating that you have found your sexual personna so young!
good on ya mate!
 
My face isn't exactly new (it's 35 years old already), nor is it sticky at the moment (unfortunately). I decided to say hello anyway.

Currently healing a broken heart, so I'm sort of lost and not really myself, so I don't really know how to explain myself and who I am. I've lurked around the BDSM sites and forums quite a lot, and dabbled a bit, but at the moment it's just a bit too much for me to handle. What I'm trying to say is that I like to talk about things on an abstract level, but can't go too personal. I hope it makes sense.

-Bunny
 
New

Hello

I am a 24 year old woman who realized not too long ago that I am a submissive. And when I started thinking about it was like the fog cleared and I could see my true self.

I'm new to the whole thing and have not really submitted to anyone IRL as my boyfriend lives halfway across the world from me. He is not as into it as I am, at least not yet, but he does like the control I have given him. I hope he and I can try more the next time we meet.

I hope I can learn a lot here and meet some nice people.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top