OOC West Richland Tavern by 1millionsecrets.

Sorry for my absence. I have been keeping up on other threads and life has just been INSANE.

oh and im single now. woah...i know! Don't tell the rest of the lit men, there might be a riot. lol ;)

Thank you. Its going to be really hard for awhile I know but it is the best thing for my little guy's life.

I hope everything works out for the absolute best for you. If you need anything that we can do, I know that I for sure will try, and probably the rest of us here as well :)

Thank you. Its going to be really hard for awhile I know but it is the best thing for my little guy's life.

Sorry to hear, but you have to do what is best. You know I feel stuck where I am and why. It isn't easy either way. Hope everything works out best for you and your son.

Feisty I wish all the best for you. I'll be here if you should ever need to talk. You were here for me

I've been a very sick Wolfie, a 16 day hospitalization isn't any fun. Back home recovering but it's going to be awhile before I can post again. Sorry about your breakup Feisty, hopefully everything for you and your little guy works out.

Feel better soon, Wolf!

I'll be able to post more, except on weekends. My drum corps is really starting up.

Also, my S/O graduated from college, and in 3 weeks will be leaving for basic training.

I've been a very sick Wolfie, a 16 day hospitalization isn't any fun. Back home recovering but it's going to be awhile before I can post again. Sorry about your breakup Feisty, hopefully everything for you and your little guy works out.

Feel better soon!

(((Wolfie)))

Hope your recovery is going well.

I'm about to write a POST. GAH! Bear with me while I get back into the swing of things. *sigh*

Back