Hi everyone :)

hi stella. i would love to be friends with you. one can never have enough. *smiles*

Thanks for being so nice guys : ) Im here cause it looks like such a nice active community i thought id give it a shot! any good thread suggestions?

Thanks for being so nice guys : ) Im here cause it looks like such a nice active community i thought id give it a shot! any good thread suggestions?

You should definitely try the ones with people's real experiences! There are some "when was the last time you climaxed" or stuff like "Riskiest sex"

Hey Stella! I' love to be your friend and get to know each other. Add me on Yahoo if you so please.

I'm 26/m/Seattle. Cheers!

Hello Stella,

Playground is an awesome place very interactive...good times are had by all...:D

Good evening Stella! I am sure that you will make plenty of friends. Maybe we'll even get to chat soon. :)

Hi, Stella.
Welcome to the forum.
Even if I am like my name states, I can be a good friend too.
In fact, I value friendships first.
Open for anything.

Hi Stella !

Hope to be friends and maybe chat a little once in a while. Just came back from Miami yesterday.
What a weather shock from 85F down to 0 in two days. My wife and I spent the month of January
in Sunny Isles Beach. Great place to absorb the sun and see nice cars and beautiful women on
the beach. Cheers !!!

Erostaticus

Back