What is your surprise turn on?

What fetish where you surprise that you liked?

What kinky little thing or fetish was a surprise to you that you liked it, and who introduced you to it?
 
Ass play

I was introduced to ass play by a one night stand when I was in my early 20's. Much to my surprise I enjoyed a finger in mine and my tongue in hers. It was a wild, drunk-sex filled night I'll never forget. We did many things but I liked that the most, probably because it was new and exciting.
 
Probably my biggest surprise turn on is a girl with a bush or some type of hair in that area. This probably has to do with my first sexual experience. My first girl had a very prominent bush.
 
Watching her pee, then licking her pussy clean. She later wanted to pee over me, and it became a fetish for me. any body want to share?
 
Watching her pee, then licking her pussy clean. She later wanted to pee over me, and it became a fetish for me. any body want to share?
I LOVE doing that! My current girl will have nothing to do with it though, much to my chagrin.
 
The first time my wife urged me to talk about bringing my best friend to bed, while she masturbated with her pocket rocket while lying next to me.
 
Being used and abused in a BDSM show I was hired to do and thought I would not like. I loved it and wanted and did get involved in it in my real life. :)
 
What kinky little thing or fetish was a surprise to you that you liked it, and who introduced you to it?

Sadly, I really don't think any of them were a "surprise" to me. :eek: The closest would be golden showers, but that's because there was a time when images/porn involving it really just turned me off! It grossed me out to no end! However, it was I that began to fantasize about it and it slowly began to turn me on to the point that I knew I wanted to try it. No one introduced me to it. :eek:

So, fetishes/kinks that I have I've wanted and sought on my own!
 
Giving and getting

I found that I liked anal play. Either giving or getting. My current wife was into it too before she hit menopause and lost all interest.
 
I would have to say it was enjoying freshly washed arm pits while holding wife's arms over her head when screwing her.
 
Rough sex. I never knew what a charge it was to be thrown around and made to suck cock. Gets me wet like *that* and leaves me begging for more.
 
I found I loved to see naked and to be seen naked. Hence the nudist I am now.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't like I was asked to do it before I knew I would enjoy it, but I'm surprised at how turned on I get by cum play / creampies...I was introduced to it through porn, really got turned on by watching and finally had the chance to eat a creampie in a threesome I was in last spring, and I loved it...huge turn on and I really hope I find the opportunity again to be with people that I trust enough to try explore this more thoroughly...
 
I dated a guy that was into getting foot jobs and honestly I enjoy the feeling of a guy cumming on my feet to this day.
 
Golden Showers. I was introduced to them when I was younger by my dad's 2nd wife. She also introduced me to cream pies. Which was another surprise fetish of mine. Unfortunately, my wife is not into golden showers so the only time I get one now is a self given one.
 
Back
Top