the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
support.png

It’s our middle name…

[size=+2]LITEROTICA[/size]

and the

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2011 Winter Holiday Contest

Proving that two contests are better than one...

happy%20holidays%20sexy.gif

how are you celebrating? And which holiday are you celebrating?

[size=+2]
Erotica's #1 Writing Contests
[/size]

1500+!!!! Yes!!!!!!

[size=+3]
Cured For Christmas
[/size]

beautiful-latina-woman-with-many-bills.jpg

ohhhh roberrrto…

Cured for Christmas Dad won't so son must try to cure his lesbian sister.
4.54 1513 69340 Incest/Taboo (English) 11/11/11
Public Comments: 40

The figures above are after 144 hours (6 days). In the sixth 24 hour period I gained 43 VOTES, 1659 VIEWS, and 2 new COMMENTS. The SCORE remained the same.

Thank you everyone!​

Too All Newbies:

This is a fake contest from the master of Fraud, Scouries. Since this is a fake contest there is nowhere to enter so scouries steals the stories from the real contest and now he is stealing stories from the New Story Page and also just flat making up lies about who is posting what.

So be aware that anything that scouries or his new propaganda alt ScouriesWorld/Jacqui O says are lies.

Too All Newbies:

This is a fake contest from the master of Fraud, Scouries. Since this is a fake contest there is nowhere to enter so scouries steals the stories from the real contest and now he is stealing stories from the New Story Page and also just flat making up lies about who is posting what.

So be aware that anything that scouries or his new propaganda alt ScouriesWorld/Jacqui O says are lies.

I don't think he actually steals anything, but the so-called contest is strictly phonus balonus. If somebody enters a theme contest, Scouries might or might not decide to enter it in his phony contest. The results will be the same one way or another. :eek:

I don't think he actually steals anything, but the so-called contest is strictly phonus balonus. If somebody enters a theme contest, Scouries might or might not decide to enter it in his phony contest. The results will be the same one way or another. :eek:

Taking something for his own gain is stealing. Period.

image.php

I don't think he actually steals anything

Boxy!!!!

And yes you are 100% correct! What the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS does is enter every LITEROTICA story that meets its entrance requirements into its contests. Authors are charged nothing for this opportunity and of course can win fame and fortune if their entry triumphs. Only someone who writes speeches for the governor of texas could state something so stupid.

Where’s your contest story anyway? You’re one of the TOP 100! We’re waiting… (mind you just ONE entry only… and please no paulette this time…)

And please DON’T QUOTE rick perry lite… (his latest idea is to close down 3 LITEROTICA forums but unfortunately he can’t remember which ones – they slipped his texas mind)

Have you read my latest? Featuring the delightful Martinez sisters… its already received over 1500 votes. I think you’ll like it.

south-beach-girls_1.jpg

melissa and paloma…​

image.php

I don't think he actually steals anything

Boxy!!!!

And yes you are 100% correct! What the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS does is enter every LITEROTICA story that meets its entrance requirements into its contests. Authors are charged nothing for this opportunity and of course can win fame and fortune if their entry triumphs. Only someone who writes speeches for the governor of texas could state something so stupid.

Where’s your contest story anyway? You’re one of the TOP 100! We’re waiting… (mind you just ONE entry only… and please no paulette this time…)

And please DON’T QUOTE rick perry lite… (his latest idea is to close down 3 LITEROTICA forums but unfortunately he can’t remember which ones – they slipped his texas mind)

Have you read my latest? Featuring the delightful Martinez sisters… its already received over 1500 votes. I think you’ll like it.

That's Pauletta, and I entered a story about him last year. It has a score of 4.68 still, which is not bad, but only 22 votes, even a year later.

No, I will enter one story, and another if I get it done in time. One will be a mindless sexual escapade that happens during an office Christmas party and the other, if I get it done, will be a sweet, gentle romance involving Donna and Kevin.

Last edited:
That's Pauletta, and I entered a story about him last year. It has a score of 4.68 still, which is not bad, but only 22 votes, even a year later.

No, I will enter one story, and another if I get it done in time. One will be a mindless sexual escapade that happens during an office a Christmas party and the other, if I get it done, will be a sweet, gentle romance involving Donna and Kevin.

Which contest are you entering Box?

The real one or the fake one?

remember boxy - less is often more ... however since its you maybe a.i.r. will...

[size=+3]
Cured For Christmas
[/size]

beautiful-latina-woman-with-compact-applying-lip-gloss.jpg

getting ready for roberrrto…

4.53 1540 70547 Incest/Taboo (English) 11/11/11

The figures above are after 168 hours (7 days). In the seventh 24 hour period I gained 27 VOTES, 1207 VIEWS, and no new COMMENTS. The SCORE fell by 0.01!

Thanks everyone!​

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101

No, I will enter one story, and another if I get it done in time. One will be a mindless sexual escapade that happens during an office a Christmas party and the other, if I get it done, will be a sweet, gentle romance involving Donna and Kevin.

Which contest are you entering Box?

The real one or the fake one?

The real one, of course. The characters I will be writing about in both stories are what Scories would call "recycled" or words to that effect. :rolleyes:

hot canadian does it again!!!!

[size=+3]Best Present Ever: Bitch Sister[/size]

by silkstockingslover

Already an A.I.R. Award winner our friend from the north has done it again!!!!!

Another 1000+ vote theme contest story!

Is there something in the water up there? Isn't it all frozen anyway?

globalnaked_wideweb__470x312,0-thumb-500x331-68790.jpeg

cannucks lining up to read silkys next story?

I mean who knew Canadians were up to these sorts of things? Aren't they sorta conservative?

image.php

The characters I will be writing about in both stories are what Scories would call "recycled"

Boxy can do better! I know he can! The boss told me that when he really tries…

Pleeeeaaaase boxy....

blowup%20doll%20jacket%201.jpg

heroine of boxy’s last five themed contest entries…

image.php

The characters I will be writing about in both stories are what Scories would call "recycled"

Boxy can do better! I know he can! The boss told me that when he really tries…

Pleeeeaaaase boxy....

blowup%20doll%20jacket%201.jpg

heroine of boxy’s last five themed contest entries…

That's not entirely correct. In the Halloween contest, I had a story about Pauletta and one about Gloria and her gobblin' goblin - original characters I had never written about before.

In the Summer Fun contest, I had two stories about Pauletta and one about Joanne's feet and Jared, who has a foot fetish. These last two were original characters.

[SIZE=+4]Welcome to yet another part of ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

This Part is the Fake Contest thread

Brought to you by LITEROTICA’S GREATEST LIAR AND FRAUD and his New Propaganda ALT ScouriesWorld/Jacqui O

Where Scouries ego is the one and only thing that counts.

[size=+3]
Cured For Christmas
[/size]

beautiful-latina-woman-with-many-bills.jpg

roberto or emanuelle? Its so hard to decide…

4.54 1554 71401 Incest/Taboo (English) 11/11/11

The figures above are after 8 days. It’s always sad to see the inevitable falling off of the daily numbers until all you get are a trickle. In the last 24 hour period I gained 14 VOTES, 854 VIEWS, and no new COMMENTS. The SCORE rose by 0.01!

But thanks for the ride everyone!​

[size=+3]
Cured For Christmas
[/size]

beautiful-latina-women.jpg

20 Favoritest Authors
• 1.Many Feathers (2975)
• [size=+2]2.scouries [/size](2822)
• 3.Slickman (2821)

Yes, “Cured for Christmas”, the latest contest story from the pen of james r scouries, has catapulted this wonderful man and author to #2 on the MOST FAVORITED list.

For which he thanks you...

Have you named him your FAVORITE yet?

image.php

So my story sucks LOL. I guess this was my 1st and last entry in a comp oh well

Absolutely nothing wrong with your story my dear. In fact all of us associated with A.I.R. are happy to have it. And please, try to keep in mind what the stars mean: 5 means “LOVED IT” and 4 means “REALLY LIKED IT”.

Think about it. Even Down Under having someone really like your story shouldn’t be too bad.

BTW I’m now working on BOOK 3 of Jimmy T’s Family – and jimmy is heading your way! He wants to join the party!

sex.gif

I also noticed that you haven’t designated any “favorite” author yet. Why not join the scourian revolution? We have fan clubs in Melbourne, Sydney, Cairns and Perth

[SIZE=+2]Best Present Ever: Bitch Sister[/size]

by silkstockingslover (11/17/11) 4.60 (2038)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

The first 2000+ vote story in contest history.

image.php

I'm almost in. about 2000 words into a great, perverted

Seth!!! Maybe you’ve forgotten. Only one entry per author allowed in the A.I.R. Contest (except for top 25 “most favorite” authors). And A.I.R has already received your Winter Contest entry.

4715213752_e91224d2ae_z_thumb.jpg

Which means that you’d probably be wiser to hold it until the Valentines Contest.

so long ... farewell...

[size=+2]Mommy's Best Friends are Witches [/size]
Submitted by SuperHeroRalph (Incest/Taboo) 11/21/11

Why are we not surprised! This is, if I’m remembering the numbers right, ralphie’s seventeenth (17th!!!) mommy incest themed contest story this year.

Mind you the mental pain at seeing another of these stories is somewhat offset by the news. You haven’t heard?

little ralphie is leaving us!!!!

thankyouGod.jpg

Yes 2012 is going to be little ralphie free year. And we’ve also been promised that susie q and the rest of the gang have also taken a vow of literary silence.

ralphies (and his alts) farewell "cuckoos" (with japanese subtitles)

Oh, my God! My God! My God!

I can't stop crying. How can I possibly leave now after that touching good-bye?

I talked it over with AndTheEnd, BostonFictionWriter, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, and WmForrester. They are all in agreement with me, SuperHeroRalph.

"We're going to stay!"

Thank you, Scouries. If it wasn't for you, I would have truly left, but now, I'm going to stay...forever.

Only, instead of using AndTheEnd, BostonFictionWriter, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, WmForrester, and/or even SuperHeroRalph, we all decided unnamously to develop six new alts.

If it wasn't for you, Scouries, we all would have beat it the Hell out of here.

I had no idea (sniff, sniff) that you loved me so much, not until you've gone through so much trouble to find and post this video clip.

From now, I'll be the thorn, sorry, the pain, pardon me, the friend that you so believe me to be.

God bless you and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

[SIZE=+4]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

uglybaby.jpg

Would like to

[size=+2]Welcome Back … LITTLE RALPHIE!!!!![/size]

birthdaybabes.jpg

“He’s back? Didn’t he just leave?”

“He couldn’t find the door,” I answered.

“But there’s a light over it. He just had to turn right when he got to AHland and he couldn’t have missed it.” Gabby clearly couldn’t believe the latest little ralphie news.

“He hates moving to the right.”

“Couldn’t we lead him around the long way? Through the gay village and then out the back of role playing.”

“I don’t think he ever had any intention of leaving hon,” I answered wearily.

“So he’ll be back next year?”

“Fraid so.”

“With a new name.” I nodded. “Do you think he’ll pick a better one than little ralphie? Or car buffy? Something a little more virile. More erotic. His dog had a better name than most of his alts.”

“Lets hope so.”

“And that picture. I just hate it jim, that baby is soooooo ugly!”

"I know."

"He could name himself mommy and then all his contest mommy stories
would be by mommy."

"Shut up Gabby."

[size=+3]
Cured For Christmas
[/size]

beautiful-latina-woman-with-cofee-or-tea.jpg

i’m picking Roberto…

4.53 1594 73306 Incest/Taboo (English) 11/11/11

The figures above are after 11 days. Over the last 3 days since my last update I gained 40 VOTES, 1905 VIEWS, and no new COMMENTS. The SCORE fell by 0.01!

All in all very satisfying results. Thanks everyone.​

A.I.R. UPDATE!!!!

I just wanted to update the A.I.R. side of the contest.

As of this morning 713 stories have been accepted into the contest – a new record for this early in the WinterHoliday contest.

In the past few days entries have continued to flow in from some of LITEROTICA’S top authors as well as from some of its most promising rookies. Here’s a few from just the last few days:

the Doc, dezurtdawg, Egmont, Samuelx, Bakeboss, CatBrown, madame oui and walterio!

Thanks for participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back