Edward and Bella from the Twilight series

Lily103103

Virgin
Joined
May 8, 2008
Posts
9
This is a great series of books. Very romantic, very passionate. But they build up so much to the first time Edward and Bella have sex and then they gloss over it. What a rip. I would really like to see what someone from here who is familiar with the books can come up with.
 
I've read the books several times... they are my favorites. Well... Twilight is my favorite.

I've been thinking about writing the "sex scene" that was missing from Breaking Dawn. I can let you know when I post it if you'd like?

~Purrfectkitten22
 
I'm happy to be a guinea pig for a draft also. I felt totally ripped off by the "glossing over" of the whole situation.

I know none of you guys know me, but you will come to very soon. I'm becoming a contributing member now. :)
 
LOL, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who thought there should have been more than a passionate embrace followed by them waking up the next morning. I can't wait to read the stories everyone comes up with.
 
Well from what we do know about the aftermath, if I recall correctly, it might be pretty um, abrupt.?. Who knows, I might try my hand at a draft myself.
 
I can't wait

I absoloutley love the Twilight series and if someone were to write some love scenes between Edward and Bella I would totally read it! PLEASE let me know when you finish it! Also, has anyone ever thought of doing a storyline between Jasper and Alice?
 
I loved the Twilight series!

but i wanted sex! lol
there were a lot of things she could've done
with the story, it would've made it better i think.

so let me know if someone does write something,
i'd love to read it!

great topic for a thread btw
 
I hope someone will decide to give this one a try. I am not much of a writer myself, but I think this would make a really great story!
 
This is a great series of books. Very romantic, very passionate. But they build up so much to the first time Edward and Bella have sex and then they gloss over it. What a rip. I would really like to see what someone from here who is familiar with the books can come up with.

Even though the series is kind of a girl thing, I enjoyed them too. I wouldn't take a stab at writing it, but I've seen some fanlit online with any kind of combinations you could imagine...including homo and gang. I shant post any URLs here but if you Google it I'd imagine you could find it.

Enjoy!
 
Have any of you watched True Blood on HBO? It is definatly more mature sexually then Twilight.
Add me to the list of people who would love to read the sex scene in Breaking Dawn written a little more explicit.
 
I just read that Breaking Dawn scene this morning (had to wait for my daughter to get the book back from her umpteen friends who've borrowed it), and I totally agree that it could have been a bit more, um, detailed. I wasn't even completely sure they'd done it at first.

Then again, to me it seems almost blasphemous to mess with Edward and Bella, but that's just me.
 
oooooh I Luhuuve Twilight

I've really been thinking about a much dirtier twist on things
I love the contrast b/t gentle and icy Edward vs. rugged and scorching Jacob


threesome anyone?

that lucky, clumsy, helpless, kinda needy Bella
 
A threesome among Bella, Edward, and Jacob has the potential to be pretty humorous, given Bella's innate clutziness...
 
I loved the Twilight series as well, but I have to post this:

20080915.jpg
 
That is funny. I totally love the idea of a threesome with Edward, Bella & Jacob. I'm surprised that no one has done anything like this yet, as popular as the books and movie have been.
 
Ya know, in Breaking Dawn when Edward tells Jacob about the baby and how likely it is that it will destroy Bella, he also says something along the lines of, "If she really wants a baby, you can give her one."

That has the potential for some major action; what if the book had gone differently and they had persuaded Bella to give up on having Edward's baby? What if Jacob had taken Edward's "offer"?
 
Ya know, in Breaking Dawn when Edward tells Jacob about the baby and how likely it is that it will destroy Bella, he also says something along the lines of, "If she really wants a baby, you can give her one."

That has the potential for some major action; what if the book had gone differently and they had persuaded Bella to give up on having Edward's baby? What if Jacob had taken Edward's "offer"?

Now THAT is hot. I didnt read Breaking Dawn and probably won't...but that definitely has some potential. Ever present, protective Edward insists on watching perhaps?? Hmmmm
 
O My Lord! there were so many scenes that needed to be written out fully in that book!! the two major sex scenes would have been amazing to read in all its horny detail!!! arg it did frusterate me when i was reading it that Stephenie Meyer cut those out.

o well it still was a great storyline and i acn't wait for her to contuine it with Nessie and Jacob :)
 
O My Lord! there were so many scenes that needed to be written out fully in that book!! the two major sex scenes would have been amazing to read in all its horny detail!!! arg it did frusterate me when i was reading it that Stephenie Meyer cut those out.

o well it still was a great storyline and i acn't wait for her to contuine it with Nessie and Jacob :)




And that is why she needs to make an adult version of the books.
 
OMG! I looooove Twilight! and I would love to read a story about Bella and Edward!

Oh I bet the love scene between them would be awesome!
 
Back
Top