I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this weekend in sports may have been of the worst ones in all of Texas history.

I think after a little training on my dog's sister I can walk two Rottweilers at once very easily and maybe run them too! (We did 1.5 -2 miles tonight and it went pretty well except the sister kept spooking at everything)

I think a wise person never interrupts their enemy when the enemy is making a mistake. Napoleon was right on that one :)

I think the road to success is always under construction.

I think if we all sat back and tried to remember what we spent so much time worrying about, at this time last year, we'd all have a better understanding of what a waste of time worry is.

i think the ex trying to take care of me via text when I am feeling crappy is kinda sweet, and the one sending me virtual "get well" supplies and kisses on the noggin is even sweeter.

I think the thought of being woken up by a kiss on my noggin is a nice thought to fall asleep with :)

I think it's shower time, back in a bit. Oh and I think you guys can stop watching the lick, suck, fuck thread, playtime is over now. :rolleyes:

I think I'm so dang tired I can't think straight, I need a nap, yet I think if I take a nap I won't sleep good tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back