Ripping Off Clothes

IsabellaSantiago

Experienced
I have a thing for having my clothes literally ripped off. The feeling that someone wants you naked so desperately that simply undressing is too slow! The feel and sound of buttons popping off, fabric tearing and tights ripping i find so exciting, it nearly sends me over the edge by itself.

Anyone else find the same? Or like to do the ripping?

I have a thing for having my clothes literally ripped off. The feeling that someone wants you naked so desperately that simply undressing is too slow! The feel and sound of buttons popping off, fabric tearing and tights ripping i find so exciting, it nearly sends me over the edge by itself.

I love ripping off my lady’s clothes. Would prefer not to rip anything too expensive or hard to get but simple shirts, bras, panties, or pants I’m ripping off.

I love ripping off my lady’s clothes. Would prefer not to rip anything too expensive or hard to get but simple shirts, bras, panties, or pants I’m ripping off.

I agree,simple shirts and pants are fun but anything more is juat wasteful in my opinion

Hell yea. I like to do the ripping. It’s a thrilling feel of power to force exposure and whatever else.

Yes. When we were first married, we were cleaning our apartment, wearing old shorts, tee shirts, and such. We stayed horny in those days, and both of us got the urge at the same time. I ripped her shirt off, no bra, tore her thin short shorts from her body, and ripped her panties so that they were just hanging on. She tried to do the same for me, but I had to help her with my shorts. Then we had fantastic sex on a pile of bubble wrap.

I love this, I have a real thing for spontaneous sex and pulling and ripping clothes really plays into this.

That strong desire, lust and passion drives me crazy and you just have the have it!

I absolutely love the concept, both doing the ripping and getting them ripped off myself.
Cutting clothes off works for me too, an way back when I wrote some stories here on Lit about it.

Rather than ripped off, my wife seems to enjoy partially removed or yanked down.

Last night was a case and point, leggings around her ankles,vest top around her tits, humping back on my cock hard.

I don't really get to rip off my wife's panties anymore. Her collection has just gotten too sexy to rip up. We should maybe invest in some plain white panties. Wearing those would be my cue:

"Rip my panties off and fuck me!!"

Re: Hi from Angela

Hi again, I like being undressed and for either man or woman to see I am without panties or bra

yes please lets enjoy

I've got the usual exceptions-nothing too expensive or hard to find, and don't rip my favorites. But I do enjoy my clothes being torn off me sometimes!

I like having my panties ripped off, but only if they are older ones. Another thing I like is having the crotch of my panties cut open while still on me and then having sex. He had better be careful doing that one.

I like having my panties ripped off, but only if they are older ones. Another thing I like is having the crotch of my panties cut open while still on me and then having sex. He had better be careful doing that one.

I've done this.. but she was wearing a leotard... she just handed me a knife and I knew what to do (carefully, of course)..

The best sex is spontaneous and passionate and ripping off clothes can certainly be a part of that.. As others mentioned though, its context (and type of clothes) dependent

Let the buttons fly

Yes, I think this is very exciting asboth thé ripper and thé ripper, so to speak. One loses the spontaneity if you worry about expensive clothes or take some time to put on old clothes. When the mood strikes, R.I.P. away and let the buttons fly!

Hi again, I like being undressed and for either man or woman to see I am without panties or bra
I would love to be with a woman wearing a skirt and no panties, with a few glimpses of her thighs to tease me when we are in a café or bar, then slide my hand up and discover she is not wearing anything, but we stay outside for some hours to tease me and flash herself at customers in the places we visit, so we are both horny when we arrive back to our home or hotel room, then rip the buttons off of her top and let the fun begin....

Sometimes....

Sometimes it is necessary. She just needs fewer clothes on, fewer in the way.

I would love to be with a woman wearing a skirt and no panties, with a few glimpses of her thighs to tease me when we are in a café or bar, then slide my hand up and discover she is not wearing anything, but we stay outside for some hours to tease me and flash herself at customers in the places we visit, so we are both horny when we arrive back to our home or hotel room, then rip the buttons off of her top and let the fun begin....

Having him take your panties off is part of the fun.

Pantyhose

Ripping a hole in her pantyhose is also fun. It extends the foreplay and allows for great finger wandering!

Omg. The urgency of needing it so bad you can't even wait to undress or be undressed is so freaking hot...along the lines of clothed sex....just pulling it down or ripping it to get to what you both want and need right now...damn.

source.gif

A couple of times, I have restrained a partner and then used a mixture of ripping and cutting with dressmaking scissors to undress her, to expose her naked beauty to me....

Back